Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I got my copy when it first came out. I read it and then my wife read it (she does not have a collector's aesthetic). My copy looks very similar. I blamed my wife and poor workmanship. She will be vindicated!
    Hobbes: How will these be so rare and valuable if every kid in America has five copies?
    Calvin: We're all counting on the other guys' moms to throw them away.
    —Calvin and Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by ddak View Post
    Hello and Happy New Year to everyone,

I wonder if anyone can help me - I've ordered Saga Deluxe edition from Amazon and when I've opened it - it sounded like the glue was coming off. Not know what to think of it, but I took pictures of the spine - if anyone who has this edition can help me, compare it with theirs and let me know so I can ask for a replacement. Is this spine ok? You can see through the spine....

Thanks in the advance
    popestu's Avatar Join Date
    Feb 2015
    I got my copy when it first came out. I read it and then my wife read it (she does not have a collector's aesthetic). My copy looks very similar. I blamed my wife and poor workmanship. She will be vindicated!
    Hobbes: How will these be so rare and valuable if every kid in America has five copies?
    Calvin: We're all counting on the other guys' moms to throw them away.
    —Calvin and Hobbes

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

Any chance Stray Bullets gets a deluxe? Why hasn't there been a trade since Killers?

Spectacular Member

So the deluxe edition of Low is amazing build quality, and it's 'Absolute' sized like Deadly Class (I think Remender must be pushing hard for his work to be super oversized, because he's the only one consistently getting this treatment, both from Image and Dark Horse (Fear Agent))

But yeah, it's just a gorgeous, well-made book in every respect. A jewel in my collection, and I don't say that about just any HC.

All-New Member

It comes out tomorrow the new Low HC book. Hope this serie will get one more so I can have it all collected on HC format.
    Last edited by comiceater; 10-23-2017 at 05:05 PM.

All-New Member

@popestu: A bit late on this, but I'd say that's normal. That what a real bound book looks like.

I got Paper Girls and got it signed by Brian and Cliff

The Deadly Class hardcover is absolutely gorgeous, has tons of extras, and feels very sturdy and well-made. I got a gorgeous Discount Comic Books variant which just ups its appeal to me:

(not my actual book or my picture)