Default Did anything important happen after Battle of the Atom but before Secret Wars?

Trying to catch up from AvX. I think the only thing I've seen brought up from this time was Sabretooth turning good and Wolverine's death. Did anything else important or extremely good happen?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 16 Bit View Post
    Trying to catch up from AvX. I think the only thing I've seen brought up from this time was Sabretooth turning good and Wolverine's death. Did anything else important or extremely good happen?
    Bendis spun a lot of wheels, so not much. Black Vortex is kinda sorta relevant since Angel still has his cosmic power up, and Kitty is engaged to Star-Lord and abandoned the X-Men for the GotG. But most of the new status quo isn't built on anything pre-Secret Wars. Whatever Cyclops did THIS time to piss everyone off was a post-Secret Wars incident Marvel is still being annoyingly coy with the details of.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Bendis spun a lot of wheels, so not much. Black Vortex is kinda sorta relevant since Angel still has his cosmic power up, and Kitty is engaged to Star-Lord and abandoned the X-Men for the GotG. But most of the new status quo isn't built on anything pre-Secret Wars. Whatever Cyclops did THIS time to piss everyone off was a post-Secret Wars incident Marvel is still being annoyingly coy with the details of.
    And Iceman came out as gay. That's pretty much it though.
    Cohost of the Attilan Rising Podcast available now: Attilan Rising Website | iTunes | Google Play

Monthly Pull List: I don't update this nearly enough

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by adameastment View Post
    And Iceman came out as gay. That's pretty much it though.
    Yeah, but tongue-in-cheek or not you can debate that actually didn't change anything...

Didn't Cyclops establish Nation X (and collecting the Phoenix Egg) prior to Secret Wars? That's supposed to happened in the 8 months gap from Uncanny X-Men #600 and Secret Wars.
    So in total there were 16 months gap since UXM #600 and the current timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Yeah, but tongue-in-cheek or not you can debate that actually didn't change anything...
    Oh! No it didn't change anything, but I still felt it was important. Even if it was just for the character(s)
    Cohost of the Attilan Rising Podcast available now: Attilan Rising Website | iTunes | Google Play

Monthly Pull List: I don't update this nearly enough

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post
    Didn't Cyclops establish Nation X (and collecting the Phoenix Egg) prior to Secret Wars? That's supposed to happened in the 8 months gap from Uncanny X-Men #600 and Secret Wars.
    Yes, but Nation X was ultimately kind of irrelevant to Secret Wars and, so far, its aftermath.

Nope, nothing note worthy, really. I'm glad I stopped buying the main books after BotA.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post
    Oh, that happened alright and even though it might seem like a big deal and interesting, it's actually not at all a big deal or interesting. Cyclops just found a Phoenix egg and created a mutant nation off panel, nothing important or interesting about that. Sure glad we didn't have to waste time on that and instead got really exciting and relevant stuff like Last Will and Testament of Charles Xavier which ended up being retconned out of existence at the end and Uncanny X-Men #600 with the mutant assembly and a bunch of talking and guest appearances from Ultimate Spidey, GotG, etc. in UXM and ANXM.

BANNED

Nightcrawler was resurrected and Wolverine killed. Those seem like the biggest things.

The X-Men went nuts due to Scarlet Witch and Dr. Doom and took over New York for a week with Apocalypse (baby clone who went nuts too). Then it was destroyed. And Sabertooth got forced magic-induced character development so he's a good guy now. Despite the catastrophic impact this could have on human-mutant relations, nobody cared. But judging by the amount of times this has been brought up in the universe itself, I guess it really wasn't important.
    "Luck doesn't exist. There are no such things as coincidences. Anything can be rationalized, logic is essential, sense is irrelevant."
    -Future Evil Dictator. Or just me.

All New All Different Marvel Pull List: Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, All-New X-Men, Spider Gwen, Ms. Marvel, Deadpool, Agents of Shield

Obviously Marvel can just have all of my money at this point in time.