Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Robin War, #2

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    So, he lied. Lies, secrets, and manipulation is Dick's trade right now. The further into the rabbit hole he goes, the harder it is to come out. Im sure Jason and Tim will have a good cry over it together. If we weren't seeing Dick be effected by what he currently doing, and if there were no consequences to it, it would be lame. Meaningless even. Its effecting him, and effecting his relationships.
    Aren`t you being a tad defensive much?

Sorry. Double post
    Last edited by Rakiduam; 01-24-2016 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Yeah, Tynion is an horrible writer. Luckily, the All-Caste training was done by Lobdell.
    Yeah, mystical voodoo fighting skills are All-Caste training done by Lobdell.

Tthat is why I believe Damian's capacity before I believe Jason's, Damian was earned, it took work, training and time, Jason got his ability by magic

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post
    Jason's mystical voodoo fighting skills were also written by a fanboy writer who should've stuck to fanfic...
    How so? It was in his own book with a new status quo, as valid as having Dick holding on for 10+ seconds fights against Slade in pre-52...

This is new camp, and itīs preety well established the new 52 robins capabilities, so Damian having a chance against Jason is laughable, having him ko jason is BAD FANFIC

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post

Tthat is why I believe Damian's capacity before I believe Jason's, Damian was earned, it took work, training and time, Jason got his ability by magic
    In the new 52 Jason has a lot more capable showings than Damian, if you do not read Red Hood comis then it makes sense the comment you made... again New 52

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    In the new 52 Jason has a lot more capable showings than Damian, if you do not read Red Hood comis then it makes sense the comment you made... again New 52
    Not anymore but I used to read it, and Jason was trained in his sleep, by a magic lady, because he was "the one". Not effort at all. Now compare that to Damian, years of training a discipline

Folks, watch it with the creator bashing.

BANNED

Fandom war over whose fictional character is more legit: a street rat with magic MA or an engineered lab rat breeded to fight.

Lemme grab the popcorn.

Not anymore but I used to read it, and Jason was trained in his sleep, by a magic lady, because he was "the one". Not effort at all. Now compare that to Damian, years of training a discipline
    If you`ve actually read it you would know that what you`re trying to pass as "trained in his sleep" is rubbish. Nothing new, thought.
    Last edited by Aioros22; 01-24-2016 at 01:09 PM.

I'm going to be a little fair here because the story arc isnīt done and it might be a set-up by the robins, but if it isn't than well... i'm not going to follow a 10 year old mini bat-god story about him KO'ing guys (e.g jason) whoīve beaten A LOT MORE capable foes in the same continuity... either way, enjoy the read folks

BANNED

I'm going to be a little fair here because the story arc isnīt done and it might be a set-up by the robins, but if it isn't than well... i'm not going to follow a 10 year old mini bat-god story about him KO'ing guys (e.g jason) whoīve beaten A LOT MORE capable foes in the same continuity... either way, enjoy the read folks
    He did pretty good against Cass and I think he's beaten Tim. But I wouldn't consider the current versions of either "LOT MORE" capable than Damian. Beyond that he learned a slick move pretty fast and that's all I've got.

Dont bring up Shiva,that was as bad as what Damian did to Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    He did pretty good against Cass and I think he's beaten Tim. But I wouldn't consider the current versions of either "LOT MORE" capable than Damian. Beyond that he learned a slick move pretty fast and that's all I've got.

Dont bring up Shiva,that was as bad as what Damian did to Jason.
    The Shiva angle would be bad if it was pre-52 (and even Jason says he could only ko her with her own move or else) much like Gayson surviving every fight he had with Slade... in this world Jason has more complete training than any other Robin, Batman/LoA/and the All Caste who's powers he and Essence are the only one's who know of... no reason a 10 year old mini bat would be more than a joke to him...
    The Deathstroke team is going for a red hood/deathstroke confrontation naming jason as the deadliest of the bat-family, guess they would be better with a kid ninja now...
    Superman, Supergirl, Batman (who chose Jason for an alien death wish confrontation), Ducra, Talia, Raīs, Shiva, Bronze Tiger, Cass, a thousand aliens, etc have all atested for Jasonīs skill in THIS CONTINUITY... Pre-52 is the past and some folks can't remember that no matter how hard you knock it into their brain

BANNED

The Shiva angle would be bad if it was pre-52 (and even Jason says he could only ko her with her own move or else) much like Gayson surviving every fight he had with Slade... in this world Jason has more complete training than any other Robin, Batman/LoA/and the All Caste who's powers he and Essence are the only one's who know of... no reason a 10 year old mini bat would be more than a joke to him...
    The Deathstroke team is going for a red hood/deathstroke confrontation naming jason as the deadliest of the bat-family, guess they would be better with a kid ninja now...
    Superman, Supergirl, Batman (who chose Jason for an alien death wish confrontation), Ducra, Talia, Raīs, Shiva, Bronze Tiger, Cass, a thousand aliens, etc have all atested for Jasonīs skill in THIS CONTINUITY... Pre-52 is the past and some folks can't remember that no matter how hard you knock it into their brain
    Story over continuity.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    Story over continuity.
    Unles you`re quoting all the stories where those appearances occured as the same thing as Jason owning Shiva (and that would take alot of appearances and writers from Tomasi to Greg Pak) I think your answer reads a bit as convenience of taste.

And unlike some here I don`t go crazy about Damian pulling a fast one on Jason as much. That`s basically his only best stuff. Frankly, I prefer the number of good stories and appearances Jason got on top of good skill display.
    Last edited by Aioros22; 01-24-2016 at 04:04 PM.