Super Moderator

Default "Agent Carter" Showrunners Explain Peggy's Friendship with Jarvis, Madame Masque's Role

Michele Fazekas and Tara Butters reveal how they're reinventing Whitney Frost for the MCU, and the importance of Peggy and Ava Jarvis being good friends.

Full article here.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

So they left Angie out of the story but brought along another random one of her housemates from New York?

Somebody at Marvel/Disney/ABC was uncomfortable with the fan theories about the future of Angie's relationship with Peggy.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    So they left Angie out of the story but brought along another random one of her housemates from New York?

Somebody at Marvel/Disney/ABC was uncomfortable with the fan theories about the future of Angie's relationship with Peggy.
    I thought there was a scheduling conflict? I wouldn't put it past Disney lol.

Rose was not Peggy's housemate, she was one of the women on the phones in SSR. I never even made the connection that they'd try and replace Angie like that. I don't blame them for trying though, it was a popular relationship, they had to work for their friendship and their final scene in the finale was so promising. Bummer.

I still think that Dottie Underwood is really Claire Voyant - Black Widow reconned as a true member of the Black Widow program.

Quote Originally Posted by monitor_earthprime View Post
    I still think that Dottie Underwood is really Claire Voyant - Black Widow reconned as a true member of the Black Widow program.
    Uh, feel free to think that.

Sandy Hausler

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by abominfication View Post
    I thought there was a scheduling conflict? I wouldn't put it past Disney lol.
    Lyndsy Fonseca made it pretty clear she was waiting by the phone for a call that never came. :-(

After the final scene of last season, it's kind of disappointing to get no follow-up... but I'm curious to see what the dream sequence entails, and why Peggy seems to have Angie as her dream spirit guide.