Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Jean Grey will come back from the White Hot Room!!!

I would think they would bring back someone they can use in the movies first.

Xavier came to mind followed by Mar-Vell. I think they consider Jean already back with Teen Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I think they consider Jean already back with Teen Jean.
    This. I think by Marvel's reckoning the Jean card is full at the moment.

There are a number of high profile people Marvel could pick from at the moment.
    Wolverine - though I don't think this is likely just yet
    Xavier - though I think has entered the stage where he might be more useful dead for the time being
    Namor, Mar-Vell, and numerous others.

Mar-Vell! Show Carol Danvers how it's REALLY done!
    Adult Jean is, sadly, off the cards since Jeen's still here.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

You mean Wolverine?

BANNED

Probably Wolverine...

Besides, adult, original Jean isn't actually dead, technically, just elsewhere.

Ugh don't do this. Every time the tease a revival people assume it's Jean and I get too hyped, there's no evidence to suggest it's her so I don't get the title. It's obviously not her, Marvel will bring either some obscure character they want to hype or something they can use at the movies.

Very doubtfull sadely. As others pointed out, Marvel already consider that Jean is back because of Jeen. (Which makes me laught because each time Brevoort speak of Jean, he says that she is dead. Maybe he should make his mind)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Probably Wolverine...
    Incredibly unlikely. Announcing it now means whatever this is is something that's already been in the pipe when you account for the lead time, and I don't see Marvel making plans like that before they can get a sense of how All-New Wolverine and Old Man Logan are actually going to perform. ESPECIALLY considering so far the former has near-universally positive critical reception and solid sales (though not yet stabilized), and the latter HASN'T EVEN DEBUTED YET. If Marvel were to decide ANW and OML's performance justifies rushing Logan back into the books we won't be hearing ANYTHING about it for, I'd estimate, at LEAST another year and a half (6 months to feel out how ANW and OML are doing, and about a year of development time).

I'm much more inclined to believe it's somehow connected to Secret Wars. Reed and Sue are perhaps the most likely candidates since they're probably the two most prominent MIAs in the aftermath of Secret Wars.

I don't think it's any of the X-Men, but if it was I'd put money on Professor X or Wolverine waaaay before Jean.

Anyone who thinks this means Jean has probably just succumbed to wishful thinking.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Maybe it's less specific and it refers to the Mutant race.

"Dead no more" makes me think of "No more Mutants."

Xavier makes sense as seen in EX.

On the other hand Jean would love to have her back but let's be realistic the chances of this happening while O5 are around makes this a very small possibility unfortunately.

BANNED

I'd like to remind everyone that there are 3 Beasts~ and 2 versions of every MALE 05.

Marvel is being driven hard by the PC police right now.

BRING BACK JEAN GREY as an adult woman anything else is PURE SEXISM.

Fantastic Member

I for one would welcome having two Jean overlords. WHR Jean has appeared as an apparition on multiple occasions, so I almost feel like her continued absence is merely pretense.