Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    The only two mutants who are plausible on this list are Professor X and Namor.

Professor X: Remember Axis and the "visions" Storm has in EXM? Coincidences? We will see.
    Namor: Getting wrecked by the Squadron Supreme can't be all that there is to it. Hasn't even the writer himself said that?

Don't forget Gwen Stacey. Well, Spider-Gwen is doing well so they'll prolly bring Gwen Stacey back alive.

I really wish it was Jean, but I doubt it. With Old Man Logan and Wolverine Laura I really doubt is Wolverine, and Mar-Vell? Please, at the very least he would be used as a plot for Carol and go away again.

Spectacular Member

Could it be Legion? With the new TV show? Just a thought

BANNED

Thinking Xavier is a good guess, but I imagine he'd be much younger than before, able to walk and, dare I suggest it, not the idealistic leader of the X-Men everyone's gotten used to... think the Xavier from the DOFP movie.'
    Logan is another obvious candidate, there's just not much to do with him that Laura and his older self arent already doing... and those two have barely started. Same with Cyclops and Namor really.

Considering how up and down this almost seems to be with Civil War pt 2, I am thinking it's more likely one of the Avengers thats coming back to life.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

It's not Namor. He just croaked and it's probably part of the plot like in Omega Men.

I wanted Remender to handle Professor X's resurrection.

It's probably Xavier, but honestly, I don't see the point other than turning his resurrection into another event. He became a useless character that had been pushed out of the X-Men pretty much before he died. He was mainly killed off because he was expendable. They gave him a shadier past and even let him walk again but his character kept on losing his significance. The same thing is probably going to happen to him once he is back.

With Jeen and OML in the picture, Logan and Jean don't have a chance of returning. If it's an X-character, I'd bet on Professor X or Cyclops.

Let's not get our hopes up with Jean Grey. For over a decade Marvel has been teasing readers about her return, but it is always something else. With Jeen in the picture, I am not sure what adult Jean Grey's role will be in the X-Men. Though it would be interesting to see her without Logan or Scott in the picture drooling over her.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    With Jeen and OML in the picture, Logan and Jean don't have a chance of returning. If it's an X-character, I'd bet on Professor X or Cyclops.
    They would need to kill Cyclops first...

I insist the one who will return is Dr. Octopus. Right now a lot of the dead list are being replaced by other versions, some by PC versions: Jean Grey, Wolverine, Mar-Vell, Nova.
    Namor was just killed and a return so sooner and with that marketing would be a backlash for the character.
    As for Xavier, he could be a candidate, but with the editorial politics in modern Marvel, I doubt than the return of any X-character would be promoted so loudy.
    Cyclops. Is he dead? We don't know!! We were told he had done something horrible but has not be said what.
    The only suspect I can thought is Dan Slott favorite character, Dr. Octopus, who died heroically after stole another hero life and titles.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

I think it's a teaser new Dead pool comics.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    I'd like to remind everyone that there are 3 Beasts~ and 2 versions of every MALE 05.

Marvel is being driven hard by the PC police right now.

BRING BACK JEAN GREY as an adult woman anything else is PURE SEXISM.
    Not anymore. Dark Beast turned out to be dying in the conclusion of the X-Men vs. S.H.I.E.L.D. arc in Bendis's Uncanny X-Men and just wanted to f*** over Cyclops and the X-Men one more time before he bit it. Pretty sure he's dead by now, with the total sixteen-month time-skip (8 Months Later/Time Runs Out, then 8 more months between the end of Secret Wars and the start of All-New, All-Different Marvel).
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

It's not Professor X cos he's already alive.

BANNED

Fiesta in the WHR.

Ultimate Member

If Logan and Jean were back there wouldn't be any drooling over her, and besides Scott is out of the picture now anyway.