Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

I doubt it.

We have Tean.

Rachel and Hope are literally different characters and are on limbo due to the heavy Tean focus that is anad. Jean distracts from Tean.

BANNED

If Rachel even tried to be her own person, she wouldn't be in such a pickle.

Sidebar -

The really interesting part is how long Marvel will sand bag the reveal.

As for "There's no way it could be Wolverine...", none of you are keeping up with Thor?

Nah I haven't read a Thor comic since probably Thor Disassembled.

BANNED

I haven't since Walt Simonson stopped drawing it and I am doing great.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    If Rachel even tried to be her own person, she wouldn't be in such a pickle.
    Rachel always has been a vastly different character from her mother. Their only a similarities are the face and powers with Rachel developing far differently from her mother and having abilities her mother lacks.

Nice attempt but no bites today.

Jonesy

“This isn’t one of those stories where he’s back in two weeks. The point is to tell an awesome ending story for Wolverine. I’m not gonna say he will never be brought back. I will say for sure that I’m very involved in all the Wolverine related discussions at Marvel right now and the thing we have not talked about at all is how to bring him back and I’m involved in discussions for stuff out into 2016 at this point.”

Soule's words in 2014....

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

I'd hope for Charles Xavier, maybe we can finally end this awful and contrived Scott killed Xavier narrative! I think Xavier still has a lot more to offer in comics maybe less so on the X-side of things but I'll say it now and forever he should have become a character available to the greater Marvel Universe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Rachel always has been a vastly different character from her mother. Their only a similarities are the face and powers with Rachel developing far differently from her mother and having abilities her mother lacks.

Nice attempt but no bites today.

Rachel no longer has those abilities, and I'm honestly curious if she ever did and they weren't just plot devices!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    I'd hope for Charles Xavier, maybe we can finally end this awful and contrived Scott killed Xavier narrative! I think Xavier still has a lot more to offer in comics maybe less so on the X-side of things but I'll say it now and forever he should have become a character available to the greater Marvel Universe!!!
    Maybe when Reed rebuilt the Multiverse he recreated Xavier as he SHOULD be: Not the super-douche Marvel keeps dragging out new "Xavier's dirtiest, darkest secret!" but a flawed but genuinely good man hoping for a better future ACTUALLY worthy of respect.

Bring movie Xavier to 616!

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Maybe when Reed rebuilt the Multiverse he recreated Xavier as he SHOULD be: Not the super-douche Marvel keeps dragging out new "Xavier's dirtiest, darkest secret!" but a flawed but genuinely good man hoping for a better future ACTUALLY worthy of respect.

I never understood the need to destroy any morality the character had, you wanted the X-men to grow up and break free of the cycle of Xavier as the leader, then show us that why use retcons and character assassination only to then kill him off!

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

That would be nice, wouldn't it? I was away from comics when all the grabage about the Prof. was written. Coming back I wasn't too happy about it. Far as that goes, I wasn't happy about alot of stuff that happened while I was away...

Let's not get into this Jean/Tean/whatever x Rachel fight ok? I never saw any Jean fan having anything against Rachel so starting to just because someone who likes her is talking bad about Jean doesn't mean we should do the same to Rachel. I started to hate lot of stuff that I used to like because of fandom wars and is not nice.

BANNED

Jean is not coming back. Ever.

Avoiding the worst forgotten_utopia's Avatar

I highly doubt it will be an x-men tbh. if ever it's gonna be wolverine.
    Be the change you want to see in the world.
    Mahatma Ghandi