Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

There's a Rumbles forum for these kinds of debates

Let's not get into how you guys think these fights should have gone in this one.
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pamp_Lusa View Post
    yes yes but his human fist would not withstand the impact, or rather, it shouldn't be able to, unless he's got an adamantium skeleton and supernaturally tough flesh that I'm not aware of...
    You seem to be not aware of a great many Wally West-related things...

He wouldn't be able to take out an ordinairy mugger with his speed if he wasn't protected from stuff like that.

yes yes but his human fist would not withstand the impact, or rather, it shouldn't be able to, unless he's got an adamantium skeleton and supernaturally tough flesh that I'm not aware of...
    He's already punched the Martian, Zum, into space with his "Infinite Mass Punch".

I will say though he is faster than Diana, she doesn't move like a snail to him. They've raced plenty of times.
    Richard Alexander

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    He's already punched the Martian, Zum, into space with his "Infinite Mass Punch".

I will say though he is faster than Diana, she doesn't move like a snail to him. They've raced plenty of times.
    I know very little about Flash but I've heard about this "Infinite Mass Punch", basically it's a ridiculous punch somebody came up with. If Flash can punch Superman into space with this technique, why can't Wonder Woman have super reflexes, right, why's that hard to swallow...not for me
    Last edited by Gaelforce; 01-15-2016 at 04:20 PM. Reason: language

BANNED

I know very little about Flash but I've heard about this "Infinite Mass Punch", basically it's a ridiculous punch somebody came up with. If Flash can punch Superman into space with this technique, why can't Wonder Woman have super reflexes, right, why's that hard to swallow...not for me
    Wonder Woman HAS super reflexes. Just not super enough to dodge people moving at lightspeed that she literally can't see coming because they're running faster than light...
    Last edited by Gaelforce; 01-15-2016 at 04:20 PM. Reason: language

A reminder - this is a family friendly forum. Please read the sticky at the top of the forum regarding language rules.
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Have to rain on the parade. Never cared about stuff like that. Give me an entertaining story and never argue the physics of superhero comics (as long as Batman doesn't take out Superman or Wonder Woman with one punch).

Edit: ...but as I have too much time on my hands... Doesn't the speed force give the Flashes superhuman powers and even when not the acceleration does? So... may the force be with you.
    io9 is not known for their brilliance. Badly formatted place too.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Wonder Woman HAS super reflexes. Just not super enough to dodge people moving at lightspeed that she literally can't see coming because they're running faster than light...
    Except she has, on numerous occasions. Most recently during convergence IIRC. It's not a one off power someone gave her just for one issue.

As I said, this is not the rumbles forum. No more 'how would Diana do versus...'
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin

BANNED

Ooops.
    Sorry Gael...