Quote Originally Posted by Moondoggie View Post
I guess that's what happens when you get a limited number of issues to make a plot with. They built it over three issues then the last was "Oh crap we need to resolve all of this in one issue" Shame really the characters were kind of cool would have liked it to go on longer. And I really like that character design for Jubilee it suits her rebel attitude. I think the whole Sanna thing was obvious from the start it's the old cliche of we pick on the people we are attracted to for their attention.

We'll probably never see these characters and this Jubilee again after everything which is a shame. I was getting used to hot rebel with piercings bisexual who does whatever the hell she wants. Really need to put some sort of Jubes and Sanna commission on my list they sort of have a fun dynamic that lends itself to fan art with Sanna being so strong and butch and jubes is this petite little thing. I could probably work out something amusing.
Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it!!!