Page 24 of 166 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Have Blade and Jubilee crossed paths yet? That would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by sprior93 View Post
    Have Blade and Jubilee crossed paths yet? That would be interesting.
    Blade was involved in the event that turned Jubilee into a vampire and advocated killing her to Wolverine after she was retrieved, but I don't recall them having met face to face after the change.

A discussion on the Rogue thread got me thinking.

So excluding her relationships with Wolvie, X-23 and the GenX gang, who else do you guys think Jubes is or was really close too? Who else has she spend quality time with or had a meaningful interaction with?

So far I have:

Jean
    Gambit
    Warren

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    A discussion on the Rogue thread got me thinking.

So excluding her relationships with Wolvie, X-23 and the GenX gang, who else do you guys think Jubes is or was really close too? Who else has she spend quality time with or had a meaningful interaction with?

So far I have:

Jean
    Gambit
    Warren
    Professor X she was never really close to but always seemed to look up to. I especially liked the time right after X-CUtioner's song where he temporarily gained the ability to walk again and she took him skating.

Back when Psylocke first turned Asian, she, Jubilee, and Wolverine spent quite a bit of time working together, although Psylocke and Jubilee never seemed to much care for each other.

ANother really good moment was the time Jubilee spent watching over Illyana right before she died.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Professor X she was never really close to but always seemed to look up to. I especially liked the time right after X-CUtioner's song where he temporarily gained the ability to walk again and she took him skating.

Back when Psylocke first turned Asian, she, Jubilee, and Wolverine spent quite a bit of time working together, although Psylocke and Jubilee never seemed to much care for each other.

ANother really good moment was the time Jubilee spent watching over Illyana right before she died.
    D'oh...your right...forgot to add Psylocke, Yana, and Kitty.

I want to add Iceman or Beast to the list, but up untill resently they've never spend time together. (Except for the animated series where she was very close to both.)

Just got my copy of #18 - not bad, one of the better issues so far. I'm interested to see where it goes - seems the powers thing was either artist embellishment or Guggenheim, doesn't know she was de-powered. I'm happy as long she's not just the ditzy comic relief.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

What I have seen in the comics and the old cartoon, Jubillee has few people she is really close, some of them are like family... but I can also see that many mutants and no mutants know her and love her, even though they are not close.

We can see that Professor X was one of them, maybe he was not a paternal image to her like Logan or was close to her like to Cyclops or Jean, but we can see those two have some closeness...

During the Jubilee and Wolverine comic Rockslide seem a bit concern for Jubilee about her bad attitude about being a vampire

Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post
    What I have seen in the comics and the old cartoon, Jubillee has few people she is really close, some of them are like family... but I can also see that many mutants and no mutants know her and love her, even though they are not close.

We can see that Professor X was one of them, maybe he was not a paternal image to her like Logan or was close to her like to Cyclops or Jean, but we can see those two have some closeness...
    I have a great GenX scan with Scott and Jubes somewhere, I just need to find it - Thanks for reminding me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    During the Jubilee and Wolverine comic Rockslide seem a bit concern for Jubilee about her bad attitude about being a vampire
    MG you are indeed correct! Rockslide and Pixie. I'll to add them to the list. Rockslide seemed to be a bit taken with our firecracker.

Some Scott and Jubes

GenerationX27p07.jpg

GenerationX27p08.jpg

Art isn't great, but not all of of this was penciled by Bachalo.
    Last edited by Beezzi; 08-15-2014 at 11:33 AM.

And I remember that Deadpool was surprised that Jubes was now a "dracula"... i don't even remember those two talk to each other before... and if I'm not wrong, when Jubes had that suit that gave her super strength someone asked if she was Jubilee... so we know many peopl know her...

Question: I read some of the Avengers vs X-men, not all comics, and a friend told me that Jubes fight against Black Window in one of these comics... which one is the one she appears... if I remember for that moment she was somewhere training how to not be a killing vampire...

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    D'oh...your right...forgot to add Psylocke, Yana, and Kitty.

I want to add Iceman or Beast to the list, but up untill resently they've never spend time together. (Except for the animated series where she was very close to both.)
    Jubilee would've spent some time with them at the start of the Blue and Gold period - UXM 311 has her begging for one of them to take her to the movies. She also seemed to have a friendship with Bishop during this period before she moved over to Gen X.

Quote Originally Posted by Bafflement View Post
    She also seemed to have a friendship with Bishop during this period before she moved over to Gen X.
    I'm still holding out hope for a future Bishop and Jubilee meeting, where she asks him if he singled her out to call her the "last x-man" because he knew she'd become a vampire and probably outlive them all.

All-New Member

Lettered preview for the Wolverine annual is up. Jubes and Wolfie's friendship at its most mutually antagonistic. Also dat art.