Page 88 of 166 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 2482

I have no clue who The Flaming Lips are, but I figure a bit of ointment should cure that right up.

At least Jube looks excited.

I'm officially old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    I have no clue who The Flaming Lips are, but I figure a bit of ointment should cure that right up.

At least Jube looks excited.

I'm officially old.
    And I don't see fangs...

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

A friend of mine saw a special viewing of X-Men: Apocalypse in New York and said that Jubilee and the mall scenes were not cut from that version of the movie. It also matches up with other news I've heard... and that it was a director's cut of the film.

The version he saw (I wouldn't lie about Jubilee news, by the way,) showed that Jubilee and Jean were clearly best friends... and she even befriended Cyclops, too. She welcomes and makes Nightcrawler feel comfortable at the mansion, has several quips and one liners that the audience chuckled at... and then used her powers to activate an arcade game at the mall. This was all before mall security chased her down, causing her to cartwheel, slide, and flip around with gymnastics to avoid them.

So, unfortunately, it seems like he saw a director's cut. I'm hoping Bryan Singer adds this stuff back in so that we can all watch it on DVD.

Also.... good news for us Jubilee fans...

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    A friend of mine saw a special viewing of X-Men: Apocalypse in New York and said that Jubilee and the mall scenes were not cut from that version of the movie. It also matches up with other news I've heard... and that it was a director's cut of the film.

The version he saw (I wouldn't lie about Jubilee news, by the way,) showed that Jubilee and Jean were clearly best friends... and she even befriended Cyclops, too. She welcomes and makes Nightcrawler feel comfortable at the mansion, has several quips and one liners that the audience chuckled at... and then used her powers to activate an arcade game at the mall. This was all before mall security chased her down, causing her to cartwheel, slide, and flip around with gymnastics to avoid them.

So, unfortunately, it seems like he saw a director's cut. I'm hoping Bryan Singer adds this stuff back in so that we can all watch it on DVD.

Also.... good news for us Jubilee fans...

I love that commercial so much. This is good to know. Hopefully we do get to see a cut of the movie with Arcade scenes in.

And they even got Stan Lee to tell us that operators are standing by. It's nice that he's still finding work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

BANNED

That Jubilee TV commercial is basically a homage tribute to all of those cheesy overacting commercials people did back then for tips on jobs etc.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Well i hope that is wrong. She better have a decent amount of scenes. Im not expeting alot but they better not xut her totally out of the film

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Well i hope that is wrong. She better have a decent amount of scenes. Im not expeting alot but they better not xut her totally out of the film
    According to people that have already seen the movie that is the case though
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    I wonder why they decide add a character when they will cut all that character scenes... is like he knew many people were happy to see her in the movie and that is why he added her, only to eliminate her from the movie

I love that 80's commercial though!!!
    Last edited by datugu; 05-20-2016 at 05:46 AM.

Watched it yesterday!

Was expecting her to have minimum screen time...she had less!

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I guess there will be a "Jubes/Mall Cut" coming out sometime
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

that commercial is so legit 80s, (I know I was an 80s kid.) I loled at the gigantic boxy computer monitors.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    So that's at least twice now.

Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post
    I wonder why they decide add a character when they will cut all that character scenes... is like he knew many people were happy to see her in the movie and that is why he added her, only to eliminate her from the movie

I love that 80's commercial though!!!
    She's been shafted like that in each X Men movie she was in in. I don't get it and what annoys me is you get all the pro Asian people whining that Scarlett Johansson got the lead in Ghost in the Shell and then I mentioned the Jubilee stuff and they just looked at me confused. I guess they don't actually care unless it's the lead role or that it's a no name actress they cut out. I guess they needed more room for JLaw to be Katniss Everdeen and decided to make that room by cutting out most of Jubilee's scenes. I hope it's restored in the Blu Ray release because watching it at the cinema was a let down Jubilee was one of the things I was most excited about along with Nightcrawler and Jubilee really got shafted. The mall scene was just completely cut they leave to take Nightcrawler to the mall then just appear again after the whole Quicksilver fan service montage coming back to the mansion it looks really dumb cut out.
    In protest against Marvel's constant ignoring of Surge.