Page 109 of 166 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 2482

I just saw the comic... I don't like what Jubes did, but she still the same nice girl... still she did something wrong!!!

I love Shine!!!
    Last edited by datugu; 05-14-2017 at 07:44 AM.

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post
    I just saw the comic... I don't like what Jubes did, but she still the same nice girl... still she did something wrong!!!

I love Shine!!!
    What comic? Are you talking about Generation X or Spider-Man?

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Definitely RYv.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

^ That was cute, shame Jubes got ditched for the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    What comic? Are you talking about Generation X or Spider-Man?
    Spider Man...

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Part III in my X-MEN mixtape blend is focusing on Jubilee

BANNED

Danni Torres. A bit curvier than Jubes is generally depicted, but the gal's got serious talent.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Jubilee spotted in Line is Drawn "evil versions of superheroes," done in the style of the recent Hellcat series. Cute. ;D

Also, CBR just made the same argument we Jubilee fans have been making for at least a decade!

http://www.cbr.com/15-stupid-powers-...uper-powerful/

Quote Originally Posted by CBR

OK, so while the powers of Jubilee (of X-Men fame) aren’t fireworks the way we know them, they sure do look like the patriotic light shows we’ve come to know and love. That being said, how useful could they be in a one-on-one fight? Well, Jubilee and her fireworks, bundles of plasma energy she can control with her mind, can ball up, fly across an arena or explode on command.

Oh, but there’s more. She can also increase the power and flare of these fireworks, going as far as to temporarily blind someone or incapacitate them like a flash grenade. Take it from Emma Frost: a hero with the powers of Jubilee could potentially be one of the most powerful mutants out there. Those fireworks aren’t so stupid anymore, huh?
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

Danni Torres. A bit curvier than Jubes is generally depicted, but the gal's got serious talent.
    I agree good artist. just not what Jubes should look like.
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I agree good artist. just not what Jubes should look like.
    believe it or not, I imagine Jubilee physically between Korra (Avatar) and Mikasa (Attack on titan), Jubilee is to physically small (5'5) to get Korra's physique without constant daily dedication to physical training.

As a child she was training for the Olympics (Parental pressure much?), and Wolverine's training probably had a lot of physical conditioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post

Jubilee spotted in Line is Drawn "evil versions of superheroes," done in the style of the recent Hellcat series. Cute. ;D

Also, CBR just made the same argument we Jubilee fans have been making for at least a decade!

http://www.cbr.com/15-stupid-powers-...uper-powerful/
    The difference is between public perception and fan knowledge, Look how long Aquaman has been fighting the Super-friends "Talk to fish". A great heroic character reduced to a punchline in popular culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

She really has talent, I love the art but I would love to see her with less chest!!! Still I will give it 9/10!!!

maybe its New Warriors era Jubilee?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Likewater View Post
    The difference is between public perception and fan knowledge, Look how long Aquaman has been fighting the Super-friends "Talk to fish". A great heroic character reduced to a punchline in popular culture.
    Characters can come back from being considered jokes, but it's easier if they're just a joke among comics fans than jokes to the mainstream. I remember when Luke Cage was a joke because of how tied he was to the whole blaxploitation genre of the 1970s. But now, thanks largely to a Netflix show and Brian Michael Bendis constantly going "No really guys! Cage is cool!", he's one of Marvel's biggest stars. And DC has done a pretty good job revamping Vibe from his regrettable '80s incarnation. The problem with both Aquaman and Jubilee is that they're both remembered by the general public as being the lamer parts of popular cartoon shows.