Page 110 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2482
    Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

Danni Torres. A bit curvier than Jubes is generally depicted, but the gal's got serious talent.
    At least now I can make that joke about "Jubes' Jubblies".

She was just as busty in a variant cover with Gambit back in the "X-Men '92" second run.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

I wonder if they gave Jubilee the Konasuba Megumin treatment?

An explosionmaniac?

if she is ever to have in a comedic roll again like Patsy Walker.
    Last edited by Likewater; 05-23-2017 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    At least now I can make that joke about "Jubes' Jubblies".

She was just as busty in a variant cover with Gambit back in the "X-Men '92" second run.
    did you check for fangs?

CZ1o-gsWQAA6Nxy.jpg

Matt Moylan on Twitter: "I'm wondering if Petty from Freezing started out as lewd Jubilee fan art
    I found this randomly on the internet.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

More Jubblies. A winner is you.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

BANNED

I second that.

Ultimate Member

Maybe that's just how Jubilee will look when she's all grown up...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Maybe that's just how Jubilee will look when she's all grown up...
    Something that will never happens...

Well... technically she is in adult (in age) is only she was a teen when she became a vampire... also she is Asian, and even though I have some Asians friends with big boobs, normally the rule is little boobs or almost no boobs!!!

Also...that body is more an occidental body... part of her body look like a black woman's body look and part how a white woman body look like... I think that a mixed blood woman will have this body more than a vampire teen Asian girl... I know... there are some Asians women with really nice curves, but that is a minority... and Jubes is known to be the eternal flat girl (even though some artist sometimes give her big curves, the rule is almost not curves!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post
    Something that will never happens...

Well... technically she is in adult (in age) is only she was a teen when she became a vampire... also she is Asian, and even though I have some Asians friends with big boobs, normally the rule is little boobs or almost no boobs!!!

Also...that body is more an occidental body... part of her body look like a black woman's body look and part how a white woman body look like... I think that a mixed blood woman will have this body more than a vampire teen Asian girl... I know... there are some Asians women with really nice curves, but that is a minority... and Jubes is known to be the eternal flat girl (even though some artist sometimes give her big curves, the rule is almost not curves!!!)
    Eh, I find it presumptuous to make assumptions of body types.

Look at the difference between Norther Europeans, Mediterranean Europeans and Balkan Europeans, when it comes to features and body types. As for Africans for get it, Fulani (West African) can appear like the Habesha tribes of Oromo, Tigrina, Amhara and Somali(Horn of Africa). But then, so can many Igbo...the Akan can look like Yourba except when they don't, and the whole if you are fair you are more likely to be svelte and darker more likely to be voluptuous falls apart when it comes to the Sudanese.

And their the Indians/South Asians...a whole different kettle of fish, svelte? voluptuous? both neither? The world is infinitely more complex and humanity doubly so than what is dreamed about in most philosophies.

So back to Jubilee, Warren Worthington was Fluffy Winged angel long before getting his Archangel upgrade in 89. Can marvel some how gel Jubilee's pre-vamperiec and Vamperic status in a similarly effective manor?

Or will it always be Vamp-lee vs Jubilee?

Quote Originally Posted by Likewater View Post
    So back to Jubilee, Warren Worthington was Fluffy Winged angel long before getting his Archangel upgrade in 89. Can marvel some how gel Jubilee's pre-vamperiec and Vamperic status in a similarly effective manor?

Or will it always be Vamp-lee vs Jubilee?
    I think the easiest way to do this would be through Apocalypse technology or experiments by Sinister
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

Quote Originally Posted by WheelchairX View Post
    I think the easiest way to do this would be through Apocalypse technology or experiments by Sinister
    Or some sort of merge of multiple realities or recreation of reality (which they had the perfect opportunity to do a couple of years ago in Secret Wars) - and by comic book standards, yes that is an easy way.

They could have included Jubes in Black Vortex. That would've been a possible way to reactivate her mutant power.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

Danni Torres. A bit curvier than Jubes is generally depicted, but the gal's got serious talent.
    She's a good artist, if she didn't want to draw huge **** on everything her character art would be so much better though. No reason to have such OTT body proportions.
    In protest against Marvel's constant ignoring of Surge.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    They could have included Jubes in Black Vortex. That would've been a possible way to reactivate her mutant power.
    I loved how powerful her power potentially became when she blew up the Mandarin's castle. I prefer that to her current vampire status, obviously.