Page 132 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2482

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    You the real MVP
    No problem at all good sir. The trick is to cook slowly over a medium-hot Google image search until done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jubilee's amulet...where did it come from and when did she get it? I dont recall it before this series. She's been out in daylight and been unaffected
    Her “light bender” amulet was given to her by Raizo Kodo and the Forgiven during the time she spent with them training to overcome her thirst for human blood without the help of Wolverine’s healing factor blood. IIRC it was the Forgiven’s equivalent to a graduation gift. (This was during Victor Gischler’s X-men series. Naturally it happened off-panel.) The first time she’s shown with it in her possession is early in Brian Wood’s all-female X-men series (when she and Logan are on the beach in California with Shogo).
    Last edited by Dementia5; 01-18-2018 at 08:16 PM.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Quote Originally Posted by Likewater View Post

I think this is the most risque image on the board. while she is more scantily dressed in other pic's this is the most openly sexual.
    Always thankful for more of Jubes' Jubblies.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

BANNED

Finally she’s finally back to normal. Fireworks and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Finally she’s finally back to normal. Fireworks and all.
    Abso...

...lutely

Also, I recently saw this cover for an issue of Catwoman. It almost looks like an homage:

Now that Jubilee’s powers are back she needs to get rid of the baby to get back to 100%. Having her raise a random baby as a single teen mom who hands him off to random friends and lives in a house that’s routinely blown up when he could be adopted by two loving parents and live a normal life makes her seem irresponsible and unlikable. Plus, it’s baggage she doesn’t need. Have her make the selfless decision and give the baby up for adoption.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Now that Jubilee’s powers are back she needs to get rid of the baby to get back to 100%. Having her raise a random baby as a single teen mom who hands him off to random friends and lives in a house that’s routinely blown up when he could be adopted by two loving parents and live a normal life makes her seem irresponsible and unlikable. Plus, it’s baggage she doesn’t need. Have her make the selfless decision and give the baby up for adoption.
    IA. I hate her as a teen mother.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I dont like the baby either. If she does lose him i hope its adoption not death
    X-Men Forever

Jubilee isn’t likely to ever give her son up for adoption, so unless Marvel hits the retcon button the only way to get rid of him would pretty much be to kill him off for emotional impact (to drive her crazy and/or to “Dark Willow” her).

Eh, I doubt they are going to chuck Shogo unless they time stream him, Like Cable, Hope or Angel's son(From the TV show Angel). I mean Xian is still raising her two siblings isn't she?

I simply hole they have Jubilee use her powers in interesting ways, and keep developing character wise.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Yeah thats what i want too. Just for Jubilee to keep appearing hopefully alot more. With Genx some more and i wanna see more panel time of her and X23 and her and Logan once hes fully back
    X-Men Forever

Eh, I doubt they are going to chuck Shogo unless they time stream him, Like Cable, Hope or Angel's son(From the TV show Angel). I mean Xian is still raising her two siblings isn't she?

I simply hole they have Jubilee use her powers in interesting ways, and keep developing character wise.
    Yeah, the logical way to get rid of baby Shogo is the time travel shenanigans the X-Men get involved with. They could age him up. If they made him something like 10 years old and had Forge rig up some way for him to fight since he isn't a mutant, then he could end up working alongside Honey Badger, X-23's clone sister. Don't forget, Laura and Gabby may be sisters but Laura is pretty much acting like a Mom too, as her actual mother is dead.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

They can just kill the kid, give Jubilee a new nemesis in the process.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Aw, I like Shogo. Having her adopt him was one of the better and more in-character developments that happened to her. It featured her making an actual choice, which she rarely gets to do. It tied into actual themes about finding family that are very germane to the character. It was a development that assumed she was an adult, rather than juist treating her like one of the kids. And despite it being an adult decision, it was made in a truly Jubilee-esque way: impulsively but with lots of heart.

I do understand some of the misgivings, not because of the character herself but because of how comic book writers can rarely make these sorts of things work. There's this strange notion underlying in superhero comics that being a hero is too dangerous or is meant to be some kind of "lone crusade" or something, or worse that it "ages the characters". And it's something that I just don't really buy. If superheroism has been going on for so long in the MU and with as many people as we've seen, there has to be a point at which you can incorporate the aspects of a normal life into it.

and where exactly is Karma? Her siblings have always been baggage that has held her down