Page 156 of 166 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 2482
    Ghost of the Stratosphere Not BAMF's Avatar

Here's the link to our 4th of July show. I tried to sneak in as much Jubilee as I could, haha. What I couldn't squeeze it, I wrote an article on that will publish tomorrow!

https://gotstratosphere.com/2018/07/...erica-special/

I've been catching myself up on X-characters since I haven't read any stories since 2016. I just recently found out Jubes got de-vamped and is a mutant again. It's about time!!! I've been waiting forever for this! The vampire thing was ok, but I this is far better. I love the fun loving Jubilation of old, but with a more mature outlook on life now with being a mom should make for an interesting depiction on her.

Awe, that is sooo cute. Love the picture. I hope Jono will be able to be a part of a team with Jubilee in the future. I know Jubilee will be involved with Psylocke and Storm in a new book and she will make a cameo in the returning Iceman Solo. Maybe this could be a team (couple theme team): Jubilee, Jono, Rogue, Gambit, X-23, Hellion, and Gabby.

Thank you for the link, listening to it as of now. As far as moving Jubilee forward, I hope the writer(s) would be able to let her show more power abilities and its strength of level than just blinding people; and have her grow out the fear of hurting people (know when to let go-especially on villains, but learn to control when near innocent people). Even though she is still a teenager due to being a vampire; I believe with what she has been through, her cognitive/emotional/social skills have mature. Looking forward to the future, oh and I hope she will be more represented in movies and video games. She was close to being playable I believe in Marvel Heroes Omega (but hey at least she was a helper) before it went down forever, but loved her power representation in that game.
    Last edited by Psyrin; 07-03-2018 at 11:14 PM.

well this is adorable
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Okay, after my cohosts refused to let me talk all about Jubes on our 4th of July special, I wrote this article for today, giving my list of her top 15 comic appearances. What did I miss? What else would you guys hav included?

https://gotstratosphere.com/2018/07/...es-of-jubilee/

Quote Originally Posted by Not BAMF View Post
    Okay, after my cohosts refused to let me talk all about Jubes on our 4th of July special, I wrote this article for today, giving my list of her top 15 comic appearances. What did I miss? What else would you guys hav included?

https://gotstratosphere.com/2018/07/...es-of-jubilee/
    I’d have included the GenX ‘99 Annual where she went all ninja-mode to confront Hunter Brawn about her parents’ murder, then blew up his warehouse in a fit of rage. Or any moment from O:ZT where she’s being mentally and physically tortured by Bastion and keeps defying him. But all in all it’s a fantastic article, I loved it!

Also you misspelled Laura’s name in entry #5, but I don’t want to nitpick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    I’d have included the GenX ‘99 Annual where she went all ninja-mode to confront Hunter Brawn about her parents’ murder, then blew up his warehouse in a fit of rage. Or any moment from O:ZT where she’s being mentally and physically tortured by Bastion and keeps defying him. But all in all it’s a fantastic article, I loved it!

Also you misspelled Laura’s name in entry #5, but I don’t want to nitpick.
    So did. I REALLY thought her name was spelled without a U. Huh.

I don't think I read those other two ever. I will have to look into them. What is "O:ZT"?

EDIT: I hate that every comic has 15 covers nowadays because I was in hurry and thought I bought Mystery in Madripoor #1 and #2. Turns out I bought #1 twice. Rargh.
    Last edited by Not BAMF; 07-05-2018 at 05:43 AM.

I don't think I read those other two ever. I will have to look into them. What is "O:ZT"?
    O:ZT is Operation: Zero Tolerance. Big 90’s story arc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

IIRC, last big crossover event for a while

Was that after Onslaught? I have a fairly large late-90's blindspot where the combined assault on my senses of the Clone Saga and Onslaught caused me to get away from comics until about 2000.

I think it would be cool to do an A-Force reboot but have it be all moms. So Jubilee, Sue Storm, Jessica Jones, and Spider-Woman. Any other super moms that should be included?

Was that after Onslaught? I have a fairly large late-90's blindspot where the combined assault on my senses of the Clone Saga and Onslaught caused me to get away from comics until about 2000.
    Yes. Onslaught was 96 and OZT was 97

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lammasu View Post
    I think it would be cool to do an A-Force reboot but have it be all moms. So Jubilee, Sue Storm, Jessica Jones, and Spider-Woman. Any other super moms that should be included?
    Tigra, Meggan, Smasher, Arachne (the other Spider-Woman) and Wasp (Janet Van Dyne) because she's Nadia's stepmom.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    Tigra, Meggan, Smasher, Arachne (the other Spider-Woman) and Wasp (Janet Van Dyne) because she's Nadia's stepmom.
    How? Did she and Hank get remarried?