Page 2 of 166 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by keeper444 View Post
    I think there was a one shot when she and skin could start dating at the end, I don't remember well, it was when she was trying to became an actress, it was never show what happened after and skin was dead next time they appeared when they were crusified by the purifires. Poor jubes she has a terrible luck dating
    Oh yeah, you're right! Skin is a fine match, as well. Also unfortunately dead. -_-

I believe that was supposed to be an ongoing for Jubilee and it sold so poorly that they retroactively turned it into a six-issue miniseries. That's why things were left unresolved. ...That and freakin' Chuck Austen.

EDIT: Of course, I could be remembering this completely wrong. Someone help a gal out? ;D

Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Well Brian Wood's latest X-Position had a couple of interesting things to say. Nothing specific though.
    What I find interesting in the answers is how he answers a lot of questions. It reads as if he may be one of the writers that has editorial interaction/interference. The answer of his main story not flowing right because of back-ups sounds forced upon, not being able to move Jubes back to her original powers sounds like a move he is not able to make (and I love that he states these are iconic to her and always on the covers) For me, he is better than what is coming out from him right now and this may explain it. Hopefully the ship rights itself and he can do with Ms.Lee as he intends.

A couple of moments from the awesome Wolverine & Jubilee miniseries:

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Oh yeah, you're right! Skin is a fine match, as well. Also unfortunately dead. -_-

I believe that was supposed to be an ongoing for Jubilee and it sold so poorly that they retroactively turned it into a six-issue miniseries. That's why things were left unresolved. ...That and freakin' Chuck Austen.

EDIT: Of course, I could be remembering this completely wrong. Someone help a gal out? ;D

I forgot about that mini, I even liked it, we have so few stories about mutants in normal schools, however skin did not appeared in that mini, I think it was in X-Men Unlimited Vol 1 #34

Quote Originally Posted by keeper444 View Post
    I forgot about that mini, I even liked it, we have so few stories about mutants in normal schools, however skin did not appeared in that mini, I think it was in X-Men Unlimited Vol 1 #34
    Oh so that's what it was! Thanks. She should wear red more often:

Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Oh so that's what it was! Thanks. She should wear red more often
    This was probably the only book Jube appeared in that I didn't like. But it was only due to the art. Not a fan of manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Daymare View Post
    What I find interesting in the answers is how he answers a lot of questions. It reads as if he may be one of the writers that has editorial interaction/interference.
    Yeah, case in point: it really irked me that he had just gotten the new series off the ground only to have it derailed by that BOTA mess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I thought the mini series was decent. Before her return to "x-men" I would have bought w mini or ongoing of the vamp group she was with lol. Now I hope she gets another mini soon. Id love it
    X-Men Forever

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Art School Dropout View Post
    great pic and there is poster of cyclops was right lol, thanks for sharing art

Quote Originally Posted by Moondoggie View Post
    I could never get tired of Jubilee and Laura moments. They make an excellent team. Opposite personalities that play off each other so well. I hope we see them team up again sooner rather than later.

I wish Laura had joined X-men instead of UXM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    I wish Laura had joined X-men instead of UXM.
    She's with All-New, not Uncanny, right now (deliberately ignoring the overlap). But yeah, it'd be great to have her on a team with Jubilee full-time (especially as it would mean getting her away from Bendis).

The Fanged Firecracker Fairbourne's Avatar

So, today is the 25th Anniversary of the introduction of Jubilee. So I thought I'd share this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairbourne View Post
    So, today is the 25th Anniversary of the introduction of Jubilee. So I thought I'd share this.
    Wow, that was beautiful. So sorry to hear about your dad, my deepest condolences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

Pick up the recent Savage Wolverine #19 from last week... It was a flashback issue of Wolverine and Jubilee from 1990..... You will not be disappointed. Full of Jubilee love and awesome firework powers and great dialogue.

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    Pick up the recent Savage Wolverine #19 from last week... It was a flashback issue of Wolverine and Jubilee from 1990..... You will not be disappointed. Full of Jubilee love and awesome firework powers and great dialogue.
    Very cool, thanks for the suggestion. ^^

The August solits mention a Wolvie-Jubes-Shogo camping trip in Wolverine Annual #1, too.
    Prεtty Pεnny