Page 40 of 166 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Very cool, lol. Thanks for sharing. ^.^

===

Well, Jubes lost in the Popularity Contest by 5 votes, but hopefully she'll be in the next contest. Thanks to everyone who showed up to vote. ^_^

===

I'm starting to get really worried about Shogo's future. When Secret Wars happens, Shogo better press the beep-beep button... ;P

No more family camping trips, no more trips to the beach... could this be the end of our little vampire & baby family? I wonder.

It better not be - the Howlett/Lee family camping trip has been the best fun I've had in years! (BTW did anyone tell Jubes yet that Logan bought her a house?)

Shogo is a strange one - there seems to be no middle ground when it comes to him. Fans either loathe or love him. His mother kinda has the same effect on some people. Oh, the Lee family - they just can't catch a break...

I don't hate the concept of Shogo, but I hate how he's used and how he was introduced. His role has been mainly to keep Jubilee out of the main action and that's not cool. It's also extremely stupid that Jubilee took him on a mission in the first arc and that her teammates would allow it. Then the hamster ball thing... ugh. Anything to shoehorn the kid where he doesn't belong. Reduce his role to downtime scenes only and let Jubilee be a full member of the team going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Rollins View Post
    I don't hate the concept of Shogo, but I hate how he's used and how he was introduced. His role has been mainly to keep Jubilee out of the main action and that's not cool. It's also extremely stupid that Jubilee took him on a mission in the first arc and that her teammates would allow it. Then the hamster ball thing... ugh. Anything to shoehorn the kid where he doesn't belong. Reduce his role to downtime scenes only and let Jubilee be a full member of the team going forward.
    He wasn't in the last space arc and that didn't her any more page time. Shogo isn't the problem, we need a writer that likes her and wants to write her...we need Liu.

(btw you need to cash in the Money in the Bank, Mr Rollins )
    Last edited by Beezzi; 02-03-2015 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    He wasn't in the last space arc and that didn't her any more page time. Shogo isn't the problem, we need a writer that likes her and wants to write her...we need Liu.

(btw you need to cash in the Money in the Bank, Mr Rollins )
    True, Shogo was a problem when Wood was writing for me, but it's too early to tell with different writers. I just don't want him in 90% of Jubilee's panel time like when Wood was writing and for her to have a few showstopper moments. It's not really asking for much from the writers.

Yesss, We need Marjorie back ASAP. Even though she would deny me of my OTP, it's worth it for her writing. She's so good with Jubilee's voice and being able to show her as capable fighter. Liu's Gambit needs a little more of an edge, but her Jubilee has been perfect.

The cash in is coming. There's only one perfect moment for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Rollins View Post
    True, Shogo was a problem when Wood was writing for me, but it's too early to tell with different writers. I just don't want him in 90% of Jubilee's panel time like when Wood was writing and for her to have a few showstopper moments. It's not really asking for much from the writers.

Yesss, We need Marjorie back ASAP. Even though she would deny me of my OTP, it's worth it for her writing. She's so good with Jubilee's voice and being able to show her as capable fighter. Liu's Gambit needs a little more of an edge, but her Jubilee has been perfect.

The cash in is coming. There's only one perfect moment for it.
    Btw totally forgot to say...Welcome to the Jubes thread Seth!

Always nice to see new faces on the thread...help yourself to snacks - just don't touch the apples slices, those are for Penny.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Btw totally forgot to say...Welcome to the Jubes thread Seth! :-D

Always nice to see new faces on the thread...help yourself to snacks - just don't touch the apples slices, those are for Penny. ;-)
    I agree about Liu and also: Welcome, Seth! Go ahead and snag a cookie!

And yes, the apples are for Penny!

Last edited by Starleafgirl; 02-03-2015 at 09:05 PM.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=59095

Either this is X-Men '92's Jubilee or Jubilee will be getting her powers back or this is one of those "on the cover only" fake-outs.

Either way, enjoy!
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg

Either this is X-Men '92's Jubilee or Jubilee will be getting her powers back or this is one of those "on the cover only" fake-outs.

Either way, enjoy!
    Jubes!

I've given up on her powers. Whenever she uses them my brain now just puts it down to "it's tech".

But that could be '92 Jubes since she is wearing her old pink/blue combo.

(Btw anyone see X-23 or Kitty? Take that other Wolvie girls! Marvel thinks Jubes will sell better to a mainstream audience!...oh wait...we don't do mainstream...Booo! )

Young Jubilee would most likely have loved this...that girl so wanted to be a X-men/Avenger, like Hank, when she grew up.
    Last edited by Beezzi; 02-06-2015 at 10:18 AM.

BANNED

Jubes!

I've given up on her powers. Whenever she uses them my brain now just puts it down to "it's tech".

But that could be '92 Jubes since she is wearing her old pink/blue combo.

(Btw anyone see X-23 or Kitty? Take that other Wolvie girls! Marvel thinks Jubes will sell better to a mainstream audience!...oh wait...we don't do mainstream...Booo! )
    Nice to see powered Jubes. Needs more BFF X, though.

Agreed! We need more Laura/Jubes BFF-e-ness in general!

I get the feeling they were going for women who'd appeal to The Views audience or that their audience would recognise - which is why both Jubes and Rogue are in their 90s gear maybe.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

It may be 92 jubes or its just a cover. Pheonix is on the cover. And she's dead currently
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Nice to see powered Jubes. Needs more BFF X, though.
    I have hope that Jubilee's other best friend -- Penance/Hollow -- will show up, 'cos I responded with Penance/Hollow to G. Willow Wilson's tweet about which female heroes we wanted to see. ^.^

The tweet's here:
    https://twitter.com/GWillowWilson/st...54169150930944
    Prεtty Pεnny

Either way, enjoy!
    She apparently also acquired the power to fly (or super-leap, at the least), considering she's got higher altitude than spider-Gwen there.

Quote Originally Posted by Avantre View Post
    She apparently also acquired the power to fly (or super-leap, at the least), considering she's got higher altitude than spider-Gwen there.
    That's a good point...

Flying Jubilee? Everyone RUN! She hyped up sugar and coming for you...in the sky...

BANNED

That's a good point...

Flying Jubilee? Everyone RUN! She hyped up sugar and coming for you...in the sky...
    If you think about it, she SHOULD theoretically be able to user her power for flight. Focus it right and she's a walking plasma rocket.