Page 43 of 166 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
    Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    Okay... So I had the best outing with my boyfriend last night.
    Other than making a nice dinner and listening to Lana Del Rey on vinyl... as well as playing Mario Kart N64, we went to this awesome store called 2nd and Charles.
    I've never heard of it, but it was as big as a Barnes and Nobles book store... There were sections dedicated to: Walking Dead, Star Wars, Superheroes, and Harry Potter merchandise... vintage tshirts,
    vinyl records, posters, every videogame system imaginable with the largest selection of used and very fairly priced games, action figures, and comic books.
    What did this nerd grab on his first visit there?

Ico, one of the most positively reviewed games playstation has ever published for $10 (I normally can't find it cheaper than $50 used!)
    X-Men Unlimited #5- where Jubilee, Storm, Xavier, and Forge travel to the Shi'ar Empire and Jubilee befriends a Kree girl. She is heavily featured in it, and I've looked for it for years.
    Phalanx Covenant Parts 2 and 4... featuring Jubilee, White Queen, Banshee, Sabertooth, and the Gen Xers before the team was established! Each comic was only $1.
    Jubilee's Generation X action figure, still in the box, and only for $5!

Best part about it? My boyfriend was smiling from ear to ear at my excitement. Yeah. Keeper.
    All of that sounds great!

Especially the geeky stuff and Lana Del Rey on vinyl, omg.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post
    Just me... but her eyes look pink or red???

I mostly sure they are brown... but I have the feeling they look reddish!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    LOL yeah they're supposed to be brown in this picture, but if you look at them directly after looking at her pink sunglasses or pink bubblegum, they will appear slightly pink. It's a trick of the brain, I think.
    That is freakin weird - the brain does odd things sometimes.

Now why her earnings are diamond shaped, I'll never know. Jubes is a hoop girl all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    Okay... So I had the best outing with my boyfriend last night.
    Other than making a nice dinner and listening to Lana Del Rey on vinyl... as well as playing Mario Kart N64, we went to this awesome store called 2nd and Charles.
    I've never heard of it, but it was as big as a Barnes and Nobles book store... There were sections dedicated to: Walking Dead, Star Wars, Superheroes, and Harry Potter merchandise... vintage tshirts,
    vinyl records, posters, every videogame system imaginable with the largest selection of used and very fairly priced games, action figures, and comic books.
    What did this nerd grab on his first visit there?

Ico, one of the most positively reviewed games playstation has ever published for $10 (I normally can't find it cheaper than $50 used!)
    X-Men Unlimited #5- where Jubilee, Storm, Xavier, and Forge travel to the Shi'ar Empire and Jubilee befriends a Kree girl. She is heavily featured in it, and I've looked for it for years.
    Phalanx Covenant Parts 2 and 4... featuring Jubilee, White Queen, Banshee, Sabertooth, and the Gen Xers before the team was established! Each comic was only $1.
    Jubilee's Generation X action figure, still in the box, and only for $5!

Best part about it? My boyfriend was smiling from ear to ear at my excitement. Yeah. Keeper.
    Yip, total keeper! How big the smile is when you're buying a Jubilee comic/action figure, tells you how much of a keeper.

Sounds like a awesome evening. N64 Mario Kart is a classic...I cant believe you got Ico for 10 bucks! Are you kidding me!? That is totally freakin rad! I've never seen a copy in the wild...you need to wrap that in the finest silk.

And then Jubie goodness too? Now I'm going to be on the lookout for Unlimted #5 - didn't know she was in it. I love learning there are Jubes comics I've never seen and stories I've never read.

Glad you had a great, loving evening!
    Last edited by Beezzi; 02-20-2015 at 10:25 PM.

I was looking a little in internet about Jubes in order to get some information about her and I find this:

http://suprememarvel.tumblr.com/

I love the idea!!! XD

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I was looking a little in internet about Jubes in order to get some information about her and I find this:

I love the idea!!! XD
    Cool art. Would make an interesting cartoon
    X-Men Forever

I love the idea!!! XD
    Great find. The art is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Cool art. Would make an interesting cartoon
    Agreed...oh my kingdom for another X cartoon...

Oh and I've been wondering - What if getting "pizza"-ed doesn't actually mean two versions of the same character merging together after SW, but two totally different characters...Lets say a Jubilee/Laura merge? It's a quick way to shrink down the X-cast.

Mmm...can't really imagine what a mix of Laura and Jubes would be like.
    Last edited by Beezzi; 02-25-2015 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    Great find. The art is awesome.

Agreed...oh my kingdom for another X cartoon...

Oh and I've been wondering - What if getting "pizza"-ed doesn't actually mean two versions of the same character merging together after SW, but two totally different characters...Lets say a Jubilee/Laura merge? It's a quick way to shrink down the X-cast.

Mmm...can't really imagine what a mix of Laura and Jubes would be like.
    How do you mix water with oil???

But that will be awesome... Something like Amalgam universe (I love to see Dark Claw and Sparrow again!!!)... Someone call Axel Asher and ask him to mix Laura and Jubilee!!!

How do you mix water with oil???

But that will be awesome... Something like Amalgam universe (I love to see Dark Claw and Sparrow again!!!)... Someone call Axel Asher and ask him to mix Laura and Jubilee!!!
    I'm seeing a grumpy asian girl with green eyes, plasmoids claws and a very dry sense of humour...

Oh I haven't thought about Sparrow in ages! Those were extremely weird, but fun times.

Unfortunately Joey Q has said it will never ever happen again...he's such a party pooper sometimes...no marriages...no external crossovers...never going to get my TMNT/X moment now...*pouts*.

Also, no Tim Drake/Jubilee babies....*sniff*

I'm seeing a grumpy asian girl with green eyes, plasmoids claws and a very dry sense of humour...

Oh I haven't thought about Sparrow in ages! Those were extremely weird, but fun times.

Unfortunately Joey Q has said it will never ever happen again...he's such a party pooper sometimes...no marriages...no external crossovers...never going to get my TMNT/X moment now...*pouts*.

I know... I loved Tim and Jubes relationship!!!

Here is my idea how will be that mix:

Jubilation Kinney was a normal lively Chinese girl with green eyes, she lived in California with her loving parents until she was 13 years old. She was a normal girl except she had claws that came from her hands and foot, she hear about mutants and how they were hated by society, that is why she were really careful do not show her claws. She also tend to heal faster than any other people.

Still, her parents loved her. She used to ask her parents from which family member she inherited her green eyes, a color strange for her race, but her parents never told her. She used to have nightmares, about a place with white tall walls and she was killing animals, she didn’t want to hurt the animals, but her body didn’t answer her, she used to wake up in tears.

One day, when she was 13 years old, coming back from her gymnastics courses she found the house open, inside were the death bodies of her parents and mysterious men with white clothes next to the bodies. They tried to capture her, but since young she was fast. In a moment, out of desperation, she badly hurt one of the men with her claws, scaring her about how much damage she could do.

She wanted to go away from there but didn’t want to hurt any of these bad men, she was angry because they killed her parents and her body was screaming for these men blood, but her heart didn’t want to kill, she controlled this impulse as much as she could, but was not easy to escape and try to control her body need for blood, and then is when it happened, from her claws light came and many little fireworks begin to explode around her, blinding the men in white.

She run and run until she arrived to a forest next to the mall, a place where she could hide herself. She begin to cry, her parents were death, and some strange men were searching for her and her aunt Hope was out of the country who knows where.

She lived in that forest, and went to the mall to steal food and take bath in the restroom, while in the forest she began to train with her claws and that new power, even though she always had the claws, her parents taught her do never use them, now she needed to know how to use it without hurting people, and how to stop the impulse of innocents blood that her body was asking her, after all, the few times she lost the control she destroyed all the trees near her.

She began to do some shows with her firework near of the mall, she hid her face while doing the show and be sure to use some gloves in order the people believe the claws were part of them, after all, she couldn’t use the fireworks without the claws.

One day her body reacted in a strange way, like an animal near of a depredator, like her body was asking her to kill or be killed. She tried to find the source of that sensation and discovered it was a man who make her react like that. He looked wild and without understanding why she begin to follow him.

After some minutes, she lost his trace, but something worse happened, the men in white found her and they used a gas that make her sleepy. She was trying do not sleep when that mysterious man appeared an attacked the men in white, the last thing she saw before she lost consciousness was that man had claws like her.

She wake-up in a big elegant room, scared that she was in these men in white hands she went to the windows only to see something incredible, outside, several young people were using mutant powers, they were having fun playing with some kind of ball and using their powers.

She felt someone behind her to see a beautiful black woman with a fire red hair color “welcome to the Xavier-Grey institute for special learning”. Jubilation was not sure if that woman was part of the men in white, but something inside her told her to follow that women and believe her.

She met the man with claws and she learn the true about herself, she was an experiment to create the perfect killer when an international assassin called Hope rescued her from the laboratory after she killed all the scientist. Her mission was kill everybody there, specially the experiments, but she decided to let her live.

After that she took her to her brother, a doctor, who checked on her and the genetic alterations in her body and her sister in law, a psychologist who helped the little girl to forget. Soon after, the marriage decided to adopt her and give her a normal life, until the men that gave money to the experiment found she was alive.

Thanks to the help of these people, she found the people who killed her parents, she almost killed them but stopped, she decided that the worse revenge she can do against these people is do not be assassin, and in front of these people she promised that she will NEVER kill anyone in her life.

Jubilation Kinney is a hyperactive girl who is always happy and love to annoy all people, but this was more in order to hide the darkness inside her and to control that thirst of blood. She was always with the man with claws, he was her mentor and like a father, he taught her how to control her claws and she taught him how to love and live freely from his horrible past.

Jubilation Kinney powers:

- She has metal claws
    - “Fireworks” that comes from her claws, she can disintegrate matter in an atomic level in she uses this power with her claws.
    - Her mind is string against telepaths
    - She can heal faster than any human
    - She has vampire DNA and is from this DNA she has her speed and some other abilities she still need to discover, but also her thirst of blood.
    Last edited by datugu; 02-25-2015 at 07:18 AM.

BANNED

I know... I loved Tim and Jubes relationship!!!

Here is my idea how will be that mix:

Jubilation Kinney was a normal lively Chinese girl with green eyes, she lived in California with her loving parents until she was 13 years old. She was a normal girl except she had claws that came from her hands and foot, she hear about mutants and how they were hated by society, that is why she were really careful do not show her claws. She also tend to heal faster than any other people.

Still, her parents loved her. She used to ask her parents from which family member she inherited her green eyes, a color strange for her race, but her parents never told her. She used to have nightmares, about a place with white tall walls and she was killing animals, she didn’t want to hurt the animals, but her body didn’t answer her, she used to wake up in tears.

One day, when she was 13 years old, coming back from her gymnastics courses she found the house open, inside were the death bodies of her parents and mysterious men with white clothes next to the bodies. They tried to capture her, but since young she was fast. In a moment, out of desperation, she badly hurt one of the men with her claws, scaring her about how much damage she could do.

She wanted to go away from there but didn’t want to hurt any of these bad men, she was angry because they killed her parents and her body was screaming for these men blood, but her heart didn’t want to kill, she controlled this impulse as much as she could, but was not easy to escape and try to control her body need for blood, and then is when it happened, from her claws light came and many little fireworks begin to explode around her, blinding the men in white.

She run and run until she arrived to a forest next to the mall, a place where she could hide herself. She begin to cry, her parents were death, and some strange men were searching for her and her aunt Hope was out of the country who knows where.

She lived in that forest, and went to the mall to steal food and take bath in the restroom, while in the forest she began to train with her claws and that new power, even though she always had the claws, her parents taught her do never use them, now she needed to know how to use it without hurting people, and how to stop the impulse of innocents blood that her body was asking her, after all, the few times she lost the control she destroyed all the trees near her.

She began to do some shows with her firework near of the mall, she hid her face while doing the show and be sure to use some gloves in order the people believe the claws were part of them, after all, she couldn’t use the fireworks without the claws.

One day her body reacted in a strange way, like an animal near of a depredator, like her body was asking her to kill or be killed. She tried to find the source of that sensation and discovered it was a man who make her react like that. He looked wild and without understanding why she begin to follow him.

After some minutes, she lost his trace, but something worse happened, the men in white found her and they used a gas that make her sleepy. She was trying do not sleep when that mysterious man appeared an attacked the men in white, the last thing she saw before she lost consciousness was that man had claws like her.

She wake-up in a big elegant room, scared that she was in these men in white hands she went to the windows only to see something incredible, outside, several young people were using mutant powers, they were having fun playing with some kind of ball and using their powers.

She felt someone behind her to see a beautiful black woman with a fire red hair color “welcome to the Xavier-Grey institute for special learning”. Jubilation was not sure if that woman was part of the men in white, but something inside her told her to follow that women and believe her.

She met the man with claws and she learn the true about herself, she was an experiment to create the perfect killer when an international assassin called Hope rescued her from the laboratory after she killed all the scientist. Her mission was kill everybody there, specially the experiments, but she decided to let her live.

After that she took her to her brother, a doctor, who checked on her and the genetic alterations in her body and her sister in law, a psychologist who helped the little girl to forget. Soon after, the marriage decided to adopt her and give her a normal life, until the men that gave money to the experiment found she was alive.

Thanks to the help of these people, she found the people who killed her parents, she almost killed them but stopped, she decided that the worse revenge she can do against these people is do not be assassin, and in front of these people she promised that she will NEVER kill anyone in her life.

Jubilation Kinney is a hyperactive girl who is always happy and love to annoy all people, but this was more in order to hide the darkness inside her and to control that thirst of blood. She was always with the man with claws, he was her mentor and like a father, he taught her how to control her claws and she taught him how to love and live freely from his horrible past.

Jubilation Kinney powers:

- She has metal claws
    - “Fireworks” that comes from her claws, she can disintegrate matter in an atomic level in she uses this power with her claws.
    - Her mind is string against telepaths
    - She can heal faster than any human
    - She has vampire DNA and is from this DNA she has her speed and some other abilities she still need to discover, but also her thirst of blood.

Nice story.

Forgot to add:

She has a depredator instinct, she has fangs but do not drink blood, she has a vampire speed but not its strength (she is stronger that many people, but not like vampire), she has not the smell sensibility that have Laura and Logan.

- She has short black hair
    - Like Jubilee she is small
    - She look younger that she is, and this is because her healing factor and Vampire DNA make her aging slower.
    - She has Laura eyes
    - She get depressed easily but try to stop t with her optimistic nature
    - She don’t kill, even if she has to fight with her body instinct, she will never kill
    - She was born in a laboratory and raised to be a killer until she was 5 years old, that is when Hope took her to her brother house
    - Her adoptive mother used her psychology knowledge to make her to forget her 5 first years of live, but she still have dreams about that time.
    - She never killed a human being, in the laboratory they make her kills animals from different sizes, it was programmed that she will kill her first human the day Hope took her away.
    - Her killing necessity comes from Instinct and not from a smell activation like Laura
    - The black woman with red hair is a mix between Storm and Jean Grey… imagine a Telepath with weather control powers….

Forgot to add:

She has a depredator instinct, she has fangs but do not drink blood, she has a vampire speed but not its strength (she is stronger that many people, but not like vampire), she has not the smell sensibility that have Laura and Logan.

- She look younger that she is, and this is because her healing factor and Vampire DNA make her aging slower.
    - She has Laura eyes
    - She don’t kill, even if she has to fight with her body instinct, she will never kill
    - She was born in a laboratory and raised to be a killer until she was 5 years old, that is when Hope took her to her brother house
    - Her adoptive mother used her psychology knowledge to make her to forget her 5 first years of live, but she still have dreams about that time.
    - She never killed a human being, in the laboratory they make her kills animals from different sizes, it was programmed that she will kill her first human the day Hope took her away.
    - Her killing necessity comes from Instinct and not from a smell activation like Laura
    - The black woman with red hair is a mix between Storm and Jean Grey… imagine a Telepath with weather control powers….
    Great stuff datugu.

BANNED

Forgot to add:

- She has Laura eyes
    If she doesn't drink blood, what does she drink then in order to quench her thirst?

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Nice story.

Thanks XD

But is only an idea that came to me when I read "Laura and Jubes mix"

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    If she doesn't drink blood, what does she drink then in order to quench her thirst?

She don't... she don't need to drink blood to live, but she has the instinct from her Vampire DNA... she is scared that if she drink blood she will get addicted to it and begin to kill... and yes... if she drinks blood she will get addicted and now there will be another thing from her body she will need to fight against...

So she, every day, fight against that thirst... and is the harder thing she is doing right now... after some times and training she will begin to shut down that thirst...
    Last edited by datugu; 02-25-2015 at 07:54 AM.

Great stuff datugu.
    Thanks a lot

And now I am imagining how their children will be O.oU

Today my imagination is wild!!!