Page 44 of 166 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
    Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post
    And now I am imagining how their children will be O.oU

Today my imagination is wild!!!
    Crime-fighting firecrackers! Lol.

Seriously though, liked your ideas for Jubilation Kinney, you should give Tim-Jubes kids a try. ;D
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Crime-fighting firecrackers! Lol.

Seriously though, liked your ideas for Jubilation Kinney, you should give Tim-Jubes kids a try. ;D
    Now I'm at work... so I cannot write... but I hate that the children are mini me of their parents and have the same abilities... is more probably that the children will be different that their parents... if they are mutants they will have different powers that their parents or not power at all...

I imagine a clumsy girl who is an accident prone, but have fast instincts... maybe doesn't have mutant powers or if she have them will not be like er mother (and will not be telepath)...

Funny if she doesn't have any of her parents personality... it will be funny is her personality is more like her aunt Laura or her grandpa Logan... and maybe I will make her someone who has problems studying and remembering things (not a genius)...

But even with all these flaws, she as good as crime-fighter as her grandpa Batman... even though she uses other methods as him to fight crime...
    Last edited by datugu; 02-25-2015 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Grammar

Amazing Member

Anyone happen to know where I could find that one Fanart that has Remy and Logan feeding a baby vampire Jubilee a bottle of blood while Laura's sitting off looking glum hooked up to one of those children leashes? I'm working on a silly AU Fanfic inspired by it, and I wanted to give credit to who is it is due

Alas, my google searches haven't been too fruitful. But I'm sure someone here could probably hook me up

Thanks!

Speaking of cute fanart! :-D

Amazing Member

ROFL, I always get a giggle out of that one. Very Charlie Brown.

Now I can't help help but picture Kitty in the classic 'Hold the Football' skit, but instead of jerking it away...she'd just phase it.

Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post
    Now I'm at work... so I cannot write... but I hate that the children are mini me of their parents and have the same abilities... is more probably that the children will be different that their parents... if they are mutants they will have different powers that their parents or not power at all...
    You have a good point, but I would hope that they still fight crime. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Verthril View Post

Now I can't help help but picture Kitty in the classic 'Hold the Football' skit, but instead of jerking it away...she'd just phase it.
    LOL indeed, cute Vamp Jubes! And yes, that's totally what Kitty would do, haha. ;D

Anyone happen to know where I could find that one Fanart that has Remy and Logan feeding a baby vampire Jubilee a bottle of blood while Laura's sitting off looking glum hooked up to one of those children leashes? I'm working on a silly AU Fanfic inspired by it, and I wanted to give credit to who is it is due :-)

Alas, my google searches haven't been too fruitful. But I'm sure someone here could probably hook me up :-)

Thanks!
    I tried! ...but failed. XD

http://ktcee.deviantart.com/art/x-23...life-333532833
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg

BANNED

Aw, Laura looks so sad in the first one.

Amazing Member

The Movie Night one is so cute! And Jubilee's reaction to Nightmare on Elm Street reminds me of that one issue of Generation X where she got nightmares

Titanic - HAHAH, Bored Look of Logan and Laura while Jubilee's all enamoured

Dear Marvel, give us a new Touching Darkness Run - That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    "Little Problem Child" indeed. XD

I don't suppose you know where to find that fan art Verthril is looking for, do you? "Remy and Logan feeding a baby vampire Jubilee a bottle of blood while Laura's sitting off looking glum hooked up to one of those children leashes?"

I thought maybe since Laura's in it, you would know or have a copy of it. ;D

The Movie Night one is so cute! And Jubilee's reaction to Nightmare on Elm Street reminds me of that one issue of Generation X where she got nightmares
    Hahaha, so true.
    Prεtty Pεnny

BANNED

I don't suppose you know where to find that fan art Verthril is looking for, do you? "Remy and Logan feeding a baby vampire Jubilee a bottle of blood while Laura's sitting off looking glum hooked up to one of those children leashes?"

I thought maybe since Laura's in it, you would know or have a copy of it. ;D

Hahaha, so true.
    I think I've seen something similar, but I'm pretty sure it was X and Daken, and no Gambit.

Anyone happen to know where I could find that one Fanart that has Remy and Logan feeding a baby vampire Jubilee a bottle of blood while Laura's sitting off looking glum hooked up to one of those children leashes? I'm working on a silly AU Fanfic inspired by it, and I wanted to give credit to who is it is due

Alas, my google searches haven't been too fruitful. But I'm sure someone here could probably hook me up

Thanks!
    And I come bearing gifts.

From the darkest corners of my hard drive...

drinkblood.jpg

Those tiny wings on Laura always makes her look even sadder...

Darn it...we need someone who can draw all this stuff for us. OK...we need to find a dedicated "cuteness" artist for the Jubie thread! I wonder if Bill Watterson is looking to moonlight....no?...)

*skips off to Deviantart to kidnap an unwitting artist.*;D
    Last edited by Beezzi; 02-25-2015 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I know...Laura needs a hug.

Is it just me or does Remy look really "into" 300?

Mmm...Remy and buff greek Gerard Butler...yummy...so...good...wait...what were we talking about again?;-)

BANNED

X-23's reaction to Pinocchio is pretty cute.

Amazing Member

Thanks Beezzi! That's the very picture right there.

Awww, I just wanna give Laura hugs...well, at least after she puts the claws away. And the wings are just the cherry on top for how cute she looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post

drinkblood.jpg

Those tiny wings on Laura always makes her look even sadder...
    Nice family image... Gambit is the mom, Logan the dad, Laura the older sister and Jubes the little sister!!!

The older sister also want some attention!!!