Page 64 of 166 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sagiravi View Post
    Jubilee and Jean Grey - X-Men Apocalypse

Attachment 21636
    As a 80s kid and 90s teen... these clothes make me nostalgic!!!

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post
    Me, too! Jubilee makes a perfect My Little Pony! Purple was the best choice for her, hah.

A couple more Pony arts (I don't understand this obsession with turning popular characters into ponies, but as an ardent MLP collector when I was a kid, I approve wholeheartedly!):

https://derpibooru.org/826715?scope=...9e3e0b5b37438c

And some of Jubes' Gen X pals join in, too!

http://ponygoddess.deviantart.com/ar...sion-483631064
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Adventure Time creator, Pendleton Ward, just posted some awesome Wolvie and Jubes doodles on Twitter. I would re-post, but they're kinda provocative...Let's just say it proves that Jube's cojones are as big as her mentor's.

Also, I always knew Pen was a firecracker at heart!;-)

(And those ponies are just too cute.)
    Last edited by Beezzi; 05-06-2015 at 05:28 AM.

Nightcrawler solo artist, Todd Nauck, draws Jubilee from the X-Men on a Post-It Note.

(He also mentions Kitty is his favourite X-Men...well, nobody's perfect...)

Adventure Time creator, Pendleton Ward, just posted some awesome Wolvie and Jubes doodles on Twitter. I would re-post, but they're kinda provocative...Let's just say it proves that Jube's cojones are as big as her mentor's.
    looked it up... what. the. hell?

Im not a fan of the AT style but a Wolverine & Jubilee or Gen X series in this style...I might just have to watch...

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    looked it up... what. the. hell?

Im not a fan of the AT style but a Wolverine & Jubilee or Gen X series in this style...I might just have to watch...
    A GenX cartoon network show, might be worth it. Jono would look awesome.

Also. finally a Buzzfeed list worth reading...

Why Jubilee Is The Most Baller “X-Men” Character

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    A GenX cartoon network show, might be worth it. Jono would look awesome. :-)

Also. finally a Buzzfeed list worth reading... ;-)

Why Jubilee Is The Most Baller “X-Men” Character
    Awesome!

And I agree about a Gen X cartoon... Penny and Jono and Jubes would look so good. ^_^

Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

(He also mentions Kitty is his favourite X-Men...well, nobody's perfect...)
    I actually thought your new avvy was Kitty until I noticed the sunglasses. Thought you betrayed us. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Rollins View Post
    I actually thought your new avvy was Kitty until I noticed the sunglasses. Thought you betrayed us. lol
    NEVER! I like the dark side way too much...

(Awesome new avi btw!)

And in other news:

Kinda disappointed seeing so many Jubes fans want her replaced with her TAS version.

That would almost completely remove her unique connection to Logan, Gambit and Psylocke...There would be no Outback, no Madripoor, no Mariko's death (the Wolverine comic bits would never have happened), no note or cowboy hat with Logan's leaving, no lifeline...So fans are basically willing to swap most of her important canon for her old powers and no Shogo.

If she has to loose the plasmoids and stay a single-mom vamp to keep her canon...it's a no brainer for me.

But don't worry, I'm sure Marvel will farm those cornerstone moments off the either the Kitten...Laura...or Pixie...;p

(And I know, I'm slowly getting more negative and I really should take a forum break, but Marvel is giving me crumbs these days, while slowly eroding all my favs. Writing is becoming a slog again.)
    Last edited by Beezzi; 05-10-2015 at 07:30 AM.

(Awesome new avi btw!)

And in other news:

Kinda disappointed seeing so many Jubes fans want her replaced with her TAS version.

That would almost completely remove her unique connection to Logan, Gambit and Psylocke...There would be no Outback, no Madripoor, no Mariko's death (the Wolverine comic bits would never have happened), no note or cowboy hat with Logan's leaving, no lifeline...So fans are basically willing to swap most of her important canon for her old powers and no Shogo.

If she has to loose the plasmoids and stay a single-mom vamp to keep her canon...it's a no brainer for me.

But don't worry, I'm sure Marvel will farm those cornerstone moments off the either the Kitten...Laura...or Pixie...;p

(And I know, I'm slowly getting more negative and I really should take a forum break, but Marvel is giving me crumbs these days, while slowly eroding all my favs. Writing is becoming a slog again.)
    I think '92 X-Men is the TAS line-up, but still from the comics.

I haven't picked up an X-Men in at least five months. Has there been an issue with good Jubilee stuff? Is this comic even still being published?

(Awesome new avi btw!)

And in other news:

I know how you feel... even if I want her powers back, I want she still be a vampire... sadly no one knew how to use her a character after she became a vampire.. so much potential never used...

I love the old Jubes from TAS, but I also love this Jubes and I love how much grow she had after she became a predator, after all, many heroes and villains kill and they use a excuse that it is in their predator nature... but Jubes show to everybody that you can fight against it and only because you are have predator instincts doesn't means you must be a predator...

I loved what they did with Laura and Jubes, both are goof sisters, sadly no one continued this, and I don't want it get lost in Secret Wars...

If only this Jubes survive... I'm pretty sure the mutants will not stay sit while all is going to hell and that only Reed had the idea to create something where people can survive... maybe tehy have their own plan, something that every group will try to survive, maybe they will maybe they not...

Also... is these rumors about "send all the mutants who knows where and maybe forget them letting the inhuman take their place" true?

Hope not... like the idea they go to space... but only with a time limit... and inhuman cannot replace them mutants and what they lived...

And no one know if the Jubes in Runaway is the firecracker Jubes or the vampire Jubes?

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

image.jpg

Me as Gender Swap Jubilee for Motor City Comicon

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

(Awesome new avi btw!)

And in other news:

You know xmen 92 is from the comics from 92 right? They have said it's like a merge of 92 comics and the cartoon. So if they took jubes from that era most things from her would stick except for her gen x past. Which I don't want to be taken away
    X-Men Forever