Page 66 of 166 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast

These parody comics are an acquired taste, but Jubilee's face makes this whole scene:

http://maxwittert.tumblr.com/post/11...on-in-brooklyn

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    These parody comics are an acquired taste, but Jubilee's face makes this whole scene:

http://maxwittert.tumblr.com/post/11...on-in-brooklyn
    Yeah, poor Jubilee! I love how she gets blamed no matter what happens... sigh! XD

Storm was great in this. And I see there's even a relevant Iceman joke, too. ;D
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Yeah, poor Jubilee! I love how she gets blamed no matter what happens... sigh! XD

Storm was great in this. And I see there's even a relevant Iceman joke, too. ;D
    yeap... Jubes don't want to hurt the little bird XD

And it was really funny!!!

And the one with Bobby is epic!!!

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Surprised no one posted this yet, but... Jubilee using her powers (sparkler beams) in this preview for Runaways #1!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/co...el-comics-2015

Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Surprised no one posted this yet, but... Jubilee using her powers (sparkler beams) in this preview for Runaways #1!

This is looking good! Panels art is kinetic and full of movement. The flat colour stream of plasmoids has never been my fave presentation for her powers, but it fits with the art style - so I'll let it pass.

So a Jubes with powers - so not a vamp Jubes and not from the 616 part of Battleworld. I'd say this version seems "darker" then any version of Jubes we've seen before. Wonder what her history is?

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    This is looking good! Panels art is kinetic and full of movement. The flat colour stream of plasmoids has never been my fave presentation for her powers, but it fits with the art style - so I'll let it pass.

So a Jubes with powers - so not a vamp Jubes and not from the 616 part of Battleworld. I'd say this version seems "darker" then any version of Jubes we've seen before. Wonder what her history is?
    And is just me or she uses her power with martial arts combination?

Love the art and the last page is funny XD

oh... Bucky looks old!!! XD

BANNED

Gotta say, Molly Hayes is adorable in ANY reality.

While I am happy to see Miss Lee in the new Runaways series, I am confused as to why she's in it. Has she ever gueststarred in the original series? Also has she met Molly Hayes before?

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    While I am happy to see Miss Lee in the new Runaways series, I am confused as to why she's in it. Has she ever gueststarred in the original series? Also has she met Molly Hayes before?
    Nope, this is a totally new team made up of the most gifted youngsters from all over Battleworld.

(Jubes sells books and she's pretty well known in the mainstream. They're hoping she'll pull her fan base with her - which she of course will. )
    Last edited by Beezzi; 05-25-2015 at 08:52 AM.

BANNED

Nope, this is a totally new team made up of the most gifted youngsters from all over Battleworld.

(Jubes sells books and she's pretty well known in the mainstream. They're hoping she'll pull her fan base with her - which she of course will. )
    And yet there's STILL no sign of her BFF in this damn event. :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    And yet there's STILL no sign of her BFF in this damn event. :-P
    I still don't get that - I have a funny feeling our answer lies within the mythical pages of #600. But like we know, that's been delayed for about as long as it takes Logan to go grey.

Later.JPG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Loved the first number of X-Men 92... And Kelly look strange with the magical chariot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post
    Later.JPG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Loved the first number of X-Men 92... And Kelly look strange with the magical chariot!!!
    I think Jube fans will be very happy (except for the misinformation about her powers..."lights", really?), but I think they're gonna have to scrapped the Storm, Cyke, Jean, Rogue and Gambit fans from the walls.

This works by very traditional 90s X-Men cartoon rules (very classic cartoon rules note - not the 90s comic rules). It reads like the cartoon, it's not antsy enough to be based on the 90s comics so far. This is totally TAS.

I think Jube fans will be very happy (except for the misinformation about her powers..."lights", really?), but I think they're gonna have to scrapped the Storm, Cyke, Jean, Rogue and Gambit fans from the walls.

This works by very traditional 90s X-Men cartoon rules (very classic cartoon rules note - not the 90s comic rules). It reads like the cartoon, it's not antsy enough to be based on the 90s comics so far. This is totally TAS.
    I know... it was annoying to see the drama queen of the 90s cartoons Cyclops and the Wolvie that is only there to pick fight with Cyclops!!!

But still I loved it... oh... and I still think this is weird as hell:

Weird.jpg

I never thought I will say this, but for the first time in my life I think Kelly look cool!!!
    Last edited by datugu; 05-28-2015 at 08:14 AM.