Page 70 of 166 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2482
    Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avantre View Post
    Well... Prepare to be embarrassed, then, as the Pet quote was from Jay Faerber's debut issue, Gen X 48.
    Oh no! I'm so embarrassed! Lol.

Please accept this random Jubilee pic as penance/distraction. ;D

http://djray1985.deviantart.com/art/...ilee-381258270

Wouldn't that make a great poster for a Jubilee solo movie??
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    You kids and your groovey, hip-cats shows.;-)

I'd say Jubes would fit the bi bit, but totally not the cheerleader bit. Jubes eats cheerleaders for breakfast....;p
    Lol I'm no kid I'm 33
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post

I loved how her powers look like in this image!!!

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

From the Marvel September Solicits... Age of Ultron vs. Marvel Zombies #4...
    It looks like yet another version of Jubilee is kicking some butt in Secret Wars this September! This one looks awesome! I hope it is her, and that she really cuts loose in this issue, as seen on the cover!

Jubilee is also front and center on the cover for Runaways #4-

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Gwendolyne_Sabuki_(Earth-616)_from_All-New_Invaders_Vol_1_7.jpgThe girl in the first picture is radiance from all new invaders not jubilee.
    Last edited by berserkerclaw; 06-16-2015 at 06:53 PM.
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post

Great poster..

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post

From the Marvel September Solicits... Age of Ultron vs. Marvel Zombies #4...
    It looks like yet another version of Jubilee is kicking some butt in Secret Wars this September! This one looks awesome! I hope it is her, and that she really cuts loose in this issue, as seen on the cover!

Jubilee is also front and center on the cover for Runaways #4-
    Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Gwendolyne_Sabuki_(Earth-616)_from_All-New_Invaders_Vol_1_7.jpgThe girl in the first picture is radiance from all new invaders not jubilee.
    Yeah, I'm going with Beserker on this one...Radiance has already shown up in the complex thread...her 'Jubes-ness' has been noted. She's new - from 2014, I think? I haven't seen her in the yellow before...that's just an awful, and sad addition...

Less said about her the better...she's to Jubilee, what Fantomex is to Gambit.

At least, the Runaways cover looks good and Jubes is using her powers in a different form, which is always good to see.:-)
    Last edited by Beezzi; 06-16-2015 at 11:43 PM.

Limbo Vampire.JPG

Ok... now I understand this Jubes, she comes from Limbo...

Spoilers

Look like Jubes is Bi and she play like a bad girl, but we still can see the good side of her... and I think she is dating Cho...

And not surprised to see who is the headmistress of the school...
    I loved the first number of runaways, only I feel they gave us too much information at once.. Still now I want to see the number 2, good to know we will see it in July 8th....

Something tells me this is a vampire version with powers!!!

Yeah, I'm going with Beserker on this one...Radiance has already shown up in the complex thread...her 'Jubes-ness' has been noted. She's new - from 2014, I think? I haven't seen her in the yellow before...that's just an awful, and sad addition...

Less said about her the better...she's to Jubilee, what Fantomex is to Gambit.

At least, the Runaways cover looks good and Jubes is using her powers in a different form, which is always good to see.:-)
    I didn't know she ever existed!!! but reading a little more about her she is like Dlazzer and Jubes powers together (or something like that)... you tell me if I'm wrong!!!

Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post
    I didn't know she ever existed!!! but reading a little more about her she is like Dlazzer and Jubes powers together (or something like that)... you tell me if I'm wrong!!!
    http://marvel.wikia.com/Ryoko_Sabuki_(Earth-616)

Im already dreading the huge number of b-c list x-men that will be limboed and are gonna have their powers repurposed to other brand new non X characters that Marvel can use. I didnt know about this Radiance chick but she really does feel like a non X Jubes.

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    Im already dreading the huge number of b-c list x-men that will be limboed and are gonna have their powers repurposed to other brand new non X characters that Marvel can use. I didnt know about this Radiance chick but she really does feel like a non X Jubes.
    Exactly... what I read the personality is not the same, but her powers look like a little as Jubes powers (they cannot use the same powers because Fox)... but also Dazzler...

mmm... I wonder if I can find a fan of this character in order they explain it to me... because everywhere I read her powers are somewhat like the love baby of Jubes powers and Dazzler powers...

And she has green eyes (a plus, love green eyes characters)... what I know her powers can do a lot of damage like Jubes powers. Her choose of clothes in Battleworld is like Jubes clothes...

And another question: in many forums people are asking the same thing, what will happen to their favorite character after Secret Wars...

And make me wonder, what will happen to Jubes after Secret wars... and which Jubes will survive???
    Last edited by datugu; 06-17-2015 at 02:19 PM.

I want to see that list...

And as a mutant lover as me is hard to hear all the rumors about the X-men and mutants disappears from Marvel universe or send them who know where!!!

Limbo Vampire.JPG

Ok... now I understand this Jubes, she comes from Limbo...

I loved the first number of runaways, only I feel they gave us too much information at once.. Still now I want to see the number 2, good to know we will see it in July 8th....

Something tells me this is a vampire version with powers!!!
    Yeah, I enjoyed it - perfectly good first intro issues.

spoilers:
    Plays on Jubes' rebellious side - what would've happened if our Jubes grew up in a much harsher environment? Had some nice nods to canon - like her friendship/thing with Pixie and we got to see her combat and calculating sides (the cheating was kinda genius). Also, a bit of the natural leader. Nice nods to her talents, without the annoying mary sue syndrome that seems to haunt nearly ever character these days. A good showing for our firecracker. And Molly is so CUTE...
    end of spoilers

You and me both. I love those characters - I don't see them as disposable at all - they are part of what makes the X-Men great. Some awesome characters make up those C-list numbers these days.

I expect we're gonna see a lot of "repurposing" in the future...grrr....

(BTW Jono or Penny would've both been a great fit for the Runaways!)

Exactly... what I read the personality is not the same, but her powers look like a little as Jubes powers (they cannot use the same powers because Fox)... but also Dazzler...

mmm... I wonder if I can find a fan of this character in order they explain it to me... because everywhere I read her powers are somewhat like the love baby of Jubes powers and Dazzler powers...

And she has green eyes (a plus, love green eyes characters)... what I know her powers can do a lot of damage like Jubes powers. Her choose of clothes in Battleworld is like Jubes clothes...

And another question: in many forums people are asking the same thing, what will happen to their favorite character after Secret Wars...

And make me wonder, what will happen to Jubes after Secret wars... and which Jubes will survive???
    We'll see...for once I won't kneejerk till after we see what happens.

All I'll say is - without 616 Jubes or any of my other 616 favorites (the teen O5 don't count), sticking with Marvel is gonna be pretty difficult.

IDW, is just giving me so many great stories right now and they really listen to fans. We said we wanted a Casey and April mini and a few months later, I'm about to sit down and read it.

Yeah, I enjoyed it - perfectly good first intro issues.

spoilers:
    Plays on Jubes' rebellious side - what would've happened if our Jubes grew up in a much harsher environment? Had some nice nods to canon - like her friendship/thing with Pixie and we got to see her combat and calculating sides (the cheating was kinda genius). Also, a bit of the natural leader. Nice nods to her talents, without the annoying mary sue syndrome that seems to haunt nearly ever character these days. A good showing for our firecracker. And Molly is so CUTE...
    end of spoilers

Completely true, love this kind of character, I love we can see this darker version, she is still her, but raised in a different way!!!

When they told us about Secret wars, they say many people will disappear, and we can see that now, many characters are nowhere to be seen... but I feel this Secret Wars is more like a elimination competition, in other words, many more will be eliminated before after Secret wars.

Also they are looking how people will accept their favorite characters with different personality or different story, see what stay as before and what change... is a life or death competition!!!

And if this Jubes is not a vampire or don't appear any version of her vampire, let me tell you that the Jubilee vampire will dissapear forever (if she haven't disappeared yet)

All I'll say is - without 616 Jubes or any of my other 616 favorites (the teen O5 don't count), sticking with Marvel is gonna be pretty difficult.

IDW, is just giving me so many great stories right now and they really listen to fans. We said we wanted a Casey and April mini and a few months later, I'm about to sit down and read it.
    True... I'm ok with the change, but some stuff should not be changed. Also true, I feel like their listening to us fans... except Kitty fans (according a friend of mine who is that character fan)...

Now I'm buying more Marvel comics in same time that I ever have... and I love all the stories I'm reading now, except one (that I cancelled my subscription)... I feel many of the stories are really fresh, different, more free...