Page 73 of 166 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2482

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    That's from X-Men '92 #3

Just taking a break from packing and cleaning new casa to say! WHOOOP! Four members of GenX confirmed! spoilers:
    Artie, Leech, Maggot and JONO!
    end of spoilers
    of course two of those are alive, their friend is apart of Doom's council/"family"

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

image.jpg

Haha... I just saw that Lana Condor's guy friend is visiting her in Montreal... Anyways, I liked their pic about it... And the both of them instantly liked two of my Jubilee instagram pics. They have done this before several times... (Yay the actress that plays my favorite superhero knows who I am!!)

Also... More proof that Jubilee is still on set for the film.

Well... I was reading about the new comics for this fall... many good ideas.... but no Jubilee in these...

They say she will maybe be in A-force as background hero (hope no), more because the only mutant from 616 in the team will be Dazzler (also she will be the ONLY mutant in the team)... well... Jubes is not more a mutant, so there still hope...

Also wonder if the old man Logan will see Jubilee in SW or after, I want to see his reaction, more because he still fee guilty for her death!!!

I wonder is we will see Jubes in A-Force, after all she was in several variant covers (that doesn't mean anything) and not sure if she will be a mutant, vampire mutant or only vampire...

Hope we will see her as a mother super hero in A-Force, living with Shogo and letting all the aunts to help her with him (aunt Jessica, aunt Dazzler, aunt Mico, etc...)

I'm really nervous, almost all my favorite characters in the mutant side are no where to be seen... and the rumors is that there will still be mutants, but none of the characters that Fox has rights (even if Jubes is a vampire, Fox still have all the rights on her)...

And look like the thing about the mist that kill mutants can be real... or that mutants and inhumans are related, etc...

Now I'm waiting to see more, I love the idea of the many new teams, even though it look like that young Jean will take Kitty, Armor and Jubes place next to Logan (and looking that Wolvie had feeling for the old Jean, I think it will be creepy, even if for him she is like a daughter)...

At last in SW Jubes had more luck than Rachel and other mutants...

if its the mist thats affecting mutants than technically it should have no affect on Jubilee(if she still a vampire.)

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    if its the mist thats affecting mutants than technically it should have no affect on Jubilee(if she still a vampire.)
    The thing is that she see herself still part of the mutant community, the mutant community still see her as one of them... and for her, mutants are family!!!

Is like ask her to abandon her family... I'm pretty sure if they give her the option to stay or go away with the mutants, she will choose to go with the mutants...

is like someone tells you or to stay where you live with your friends and maybe don't see again your family (or rarely see them), or go with your family and stay with them!!!

While I normally would be worried about the lack of Jubilee... as well as the lack of X-Men 92' for the solicits in October... I have to remind myself that there are a ton of other missing mutants, plus many complaining fans.
    Just because there is nothing in October, doesn't mean November and December will be the same. Also... Jubilee could easily appear in A-Force, Wolverine (X-23,) and Old Man Logan.

Also... with the fact that Jubilee is going to be in X-Men: Apocalypse... I'm not as worried as I usually would be. To me, the movies are just as important, if not more so, than the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    While I normally would be worried about the lack of Jubilee... as well as the lack of X-Men 92' for the solicits in October... I have to remind myself that there are a ton of other missing mutants, plus many complaining fans.
    Just because there is nothing in October, doesn't mean November and December will be the same. Also... Jubilee could easily appear in A-Force, Wolverine (X-23,) and Old Man Logan.

Also... with the fact that Jubilee is going to be in X-Men: Apocalypse... I'm not as worried as I usually would be. To me, the movies are just as important, if not more so, than the comics.
    Well, you are right.... and look like several mutants (and no-mutants) are being victims of the limbo... and is hard when practically the only thing I read in Marvel are mutant related stories (I just cancelled my subscription of Ultimate end, I got bored with only the third number, A-Force I still like it a lot...)

Now I need to wait the movie and still read the comics I'm subscribed!!! XD
    Last edited by datugu; 07-01-2015 at 11:12 AM.

I've got hope that she will appear in X-23's book. Jubilee and X-23 have waaayyy too much chemistry for her not to appear.

Well, look like she will appear sometimes in A-Force, seeing she is in the background of the cover (I know this mean nothing, but well... something is something) and seeing Laura as Wolverine, we can say she can also appears in the new Wolverine comic with Laura...

AFORCE_1_Cover.jpg

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    I've got hope that she will appear in X-23's book. Jubilee and X-23 have waaayyy too much chemistry for her not to appear.
    I hope not. I never liked X-23 (I know that might be blasphemy on this board).

I personally like X-23 and Wolverine a whole lot better if Jubilee is around them. By themselves, I really don't care for them. Jubilee adds levity and more depth, in my opinion.

Update on Lana Condor/Jubilee... she has been in Montreal all week with her guy friend. So, she has been around the set for a good portion of the filming.

For the sake of being as descriptive as possible, Jubilee's past X-Men movie appearances (including deleted scenes and not the Generation X film,) have included the following:

X-Men 1- She is seen for roughly 10 seconds in Xavier's classroom when Logan first meets the team. She is then seen in Storm's classroom sitting next to Rogue and Kitty. In the deleted scenes, she has two lines... first, answering Storm's question about Christianity in class, and second... talking briefly to Kitty and Rogue about Wolverine's mutation. She also can be seen very briefly when everyone witnesses Wolverine accidentally stab Rogue in his sleep. If those deleted scenes had been left in the movie, she and Kitty would have had as much screen-time as one another, as well as Pyro and Bobby. All four were minor cameo characters that weren't featured in publicity shoots and media interviews. (about 1-2 minutes of screen-time and dialogue.)

X-Men 2- Jubilee is seen near the end of the film, when Nightcrawler and Storm rescue the captured mutant kids/teens (also including Artie, who had more screen time than Jubilee.) She has one line, "Storm!," when they are rescued. Jubilee also is seen running through the Alkali Lake base, as well as outside in the snow, and also getting into the X-Jet/Blackbird. This is all very limited, blink and you will miss her, appearances. At the very end of the film, Jubilee is seen walking into Xavier's classroom, and you can hear her ask him if everything is alright. This makes her total dialogue the same as from X-Men 1. In the deleted scenes, Jubilee is shown for 44 seconds in a museum sequence where she walks around and has sparks around her fingers. She is also seen after Nightcrawler teleports the kids to safety, looking disgusted after Artie pukes from motion sickness. Jubilee, for this film, was not heavily advertised as being a main character... however, she appeared on the primary credit list for the film and also had an autographed trading card for the movie. She had as much total focus as Colossus, Kitty, and Siryn did in the film, which is a cameo role with very limited dialogue. (about 2-3 minutes of footage, and I'm being generous.)

X-Men 3- Jubilee is seen sitting in Xavier's classroom with Kitty. No focus or dialogue, as well as no publicity for her appearance. (5 seconds, maximum.)
    ---------------------------------

How I see Jubilee's role in X-Men: Apocalypse playing out, as far as screen time? I feel that it is safe to assume that her role would be equal to or more than all three previous appearances combined. She won't be a blink and you will miss her character. She will be very easy to point out and recognize. Jubilee has already been seen in images and reports with Jean, Cyclops, and Nightcrawler... all of whom are primary players. It isn't a stretch to think she will be a part of the X-Men team this time around, as a supporting hero. I'm assuming she will have dialogue matching, if not greater than her previous appearances combined (four sentences.) Jubilee will use her powers in this film, because Singer wouldn't bring her back just to waste her as a background cameo. She may very well be one of the better looking special fx characters in the film (see Blink from DOFP.) She has been shown twice by Singer, and has been in countless videos and 100s of articles regarding her involvement in the film. I see her total screen time being at the very least 4 or more minutes of non-deleted, theatrical release footage. I would be happy with that as the bare minimum, and ecstatic with more.

I personally like X-23 and Wolverine a whole lot better if Jubilee is around them. By themselves, I really don't care for them. Jubilee adds levity and more depth, in my opinion.

Update on Lana Condor/Jubilee... she has been in Montreal all week with her guy friend. So, she has been around the set for a good portion of the filming.

For the sake of being as descriptive as possible, Jubilee's past X-Men movie appearances (including deleted scenes and not the Generation X film,) have included the following:

X-Men 1- She is seen for roughly 10 seconds in Xavier's classroom when Logan first meets the team. She is then seen in Storm's classroom sitting next to Rogue and Kitty. In the deleted scenes, she has two lines... first, answering Storm's question about Christianity in class, and second... talking briefly to Kitty and Rogue about Wolverine's mutation. She also can be seen very briefly when everyone witnesses Wolverine accidentally stab Rogue in his sleep. If those deleted scenes had been left in the movie, she and Kitty would have had as much screen-time as one another, as well as Pyro and Bobby. All four were minor cameo characters that weren't featured in publicity shoots and media interviews. (about 1-2 minutes of screen-time and dialogue.)

X-Men 2- Jubilee is seen near the end of the film, when Nightcrawler and Storm rescue the captured mutant kids/teens (also including Artie, who had more screen time than Jubilee.) She has one line, "Storm!," when they are rescued. Jubilee also is seen running through the Alkali Lake base, as well as outside in the snow, and also getting into the X-Jet/Blackbird. This is all very limited, blink and you will miss her, appearances. At the very end of the film, Jubilee is seen walking into Xavier's classroom, and you can hear her ask him if everything is alright. This makes her total dialogue the same as from X-Men 1. In the deleted scenes, Jubilee is shown for 44 seconds in a museum sequence where she walks around and has sparks around her fingers. She is also seen after Nightcrawler teleports the kids to safety, looking disgusted after Artie pukes from motion sickness. Jubilee, for this film, was not heavily advertised as being a main character... however, she appeared on the primary credit list for the film and also had an autographed trading card for the movie. She had as much total focus as Colossus, Kitty, and Siryn did in the film, which is a cameo role with very limited dialogue. (about 2-3 minutes of footage, and I'm being generous.)

X-Men 3- Jubilee is seen sitting in Xavier's classroom with Kitty. No focus or dialogue, as well as no publicity for her appearance. (5 seconds, maximum.)
    ---------------------------------

How I see Jubilee's role in X-Men: Apocalypse playing out, as far as screen time? I feel that it is safe to assume that her role would be equal to or more than all three previous appearances combined. She won't be a blink and you will miss her character. She will be very easy to point out and recognize. Jubilee has already been seen in images and reports with Jean, Cyclops, and Nightcrawler... all of whom are primary players. It isn't a stretch to think she will be a part of the X-Men team this time around, as a supporting hero. I'm assuming she will have dialogue matching, if not greater than her previous appearances combined (four sentences.) Jubilee will use her powers in this film, because Singer wouldn't bring her back just to waste her as a background cameo. She may very well be one of the better looking special fx characters in the film (see Blink from DOFP.) She has been shown twice by Singer, and has been in countless videos and 100s of articles regarding her involvement in the film. I see her total screen time being at the very least 4 or more minutes of non-deleted, theatrical release footage. I would be happy with that as the bare minimum, and ecstatic with more.
    I think she'll have a much larger role in this new flim , the all the other 3 put together..

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I think you can count X-men 92 from being an ongoing. I'mo it won't happen.

I hope Jubilee is one of the two support characters in Extraordinary X-Men
    X-Men Forever

You don't have to be in it for long to be memorable and talked about, after all. Especially since they love to put a 'wow' scene in most of the X-men movies where one of the mutants does something visually incredible with their powers, like Nightcrawler's attack on the president in X-men 2, Magneto lifting the sub in First Class or Quicksilver's slo-mo run in the most recent one. Jubilee's power is tailor made for a visually impacting scene if they choose to use her that way.

The same here... I love Laura, but I prefer her in her solos than in team, except when is Jubilee... also I loved her duo with Gambit...

Laura and Jubes are like sisters and they are a good combination, the enthusiast and explosive Jubilee with the innocent, dark and depressed Laura...

We can see that every mutant power has some of their personality of their powers, look Jubilee, her power is a representation of her... and not only that... we can see different versions of Jubilee that her power visual change according the personality... like Jubilee in Runaways, her power look a dark pink and has to do with her personality, in X-Ternals you can see her powers look different that the Jubilee in X-Men... X-Men 92, that has the most playful and positive Jubilee I have seen, her powers are completely full colors...

It also depend of the artist, but I have see that her power visuals change depending of her mood...

I really want to see Jubes in the new Wolverine with Laura, or appears with the old Logan in extraordinary X-Men, but I don't want to see her with the O5.

Even though she has show to be a good leader (and recognized by Captain America), in M2 we can see her as the headmistress of the new school of mutants, I don't see her as a teacher, it will be lovely, but I'm more than sure she is a good teacher as Spiderman (he is good also, but I talk about the craziness)...

I really don't want we lose the vampire Jubes, she had great development after that in the Wolverine and Jubilee and in the X-23... I love Jubilee with powers, but also the vampire (sadly after she was in bad writers hands that never developed her vampire powers)...

If I could choose, I will love to see a vampire mutant, that she still a vampire and also a mutant and that we can see some incompatibility between her vampire nature and her powers nature and that she needs to find a way to combine both...

Also I want she develop other vampire powers and that we can see something new when she combine these powers with her mutant power...

And X-men 92... they MUST continue it, no matter if it is in another reality... they MUST... is my favorite in SW!!!

True... I want to see her how her powers look like in real time, that it is looking more than an electric charge on her hands like in X-Men 2... that it will be really visual like the comics and cartoon!!!

I really want to see this movie... Lana is sooooo cute!!! every time I see er photo I want to hug her!!!

I my case, if she has more than one line and be on screen more than 5 minutes is already a win... if she appears more than that it will make me sooooo happy!!!
    Last edited by datugu; 07-03-2015 at 06:21 AM.