Page 74 of 166 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2482

I hope she doesn't get killed off in X-Men Apocalypse. She seems like exactly the sort of character Hollywood loves to kill: a non-main-character minority with just enough screen-time and name-recognition that killing her would be a gut-punch.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    I hope she doesn't get killed off in X-Men Apocalypse. She seems like exactly the sort of character Hollywood loves to kill: a non-main-character minority with just enough screen-time and name-recognition that killing her would be a gut-punch.
    ¬.¬

Do that and I will be really mad...

Well... in the comics she has been killed and more than once (not the 616 but versions of her)... recently her future self in the Atom comics!!!

no, they need to spin her off into a Gen x tv show!

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    no, they need to spin her off into a Gen x tv show!
    Totally!!!

And a good one and not the thrash of that Gen X movie!!!

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    no, they need to spin her off into a Gen x tv show! :-)
    Hah, yeah! :-) "The Jubes Show" airing on FOX, coming Fall 2016! :-P

If anyone wants Jubilee to have a chance to become CBR's 35th Popular Marvel Character, you can vote for her (and her old teacher Banshee, friend Gambit, etc.!) here:
    http://community.comicbookresources....nament-Round-3

And happy Fourth of July to all sparkler fans in the U.S. and anywhere else they want to celebrate today! ;D

Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

Lana Condor posted happy 4th of July from Montreal... so she has been on set for quite a good chunk of filming so far

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I hope jubilee is in Extraordinary x-men as support with forge. If not I hope she returns soon. Would be great to get a mini series one day
    X-Men Forever

Yay!!! Jubes day with two comics!!!

I'm happy because in runaways we can see that this Jubes is like our Jubes in many things, sad about what happened to pixie, but because she was not in the original drawings it was something to expect... I'm pretty sure the next one will be the Snake girl...

And I love this part:

cute.JPG

It so cute how they were draw!!!

Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post

I'm happy because in runaways we can see that this Jubes is like our Jubes in many things, sad about what happened to pixie, but because she was not in the original drawings it was something to expect... I'm pretty sure the next one will be the Snake girl...

And I love this part:

cute.JPG

D'aww, Jubes showing off her maternal/older sister side.

EDIT:

Can I assume that scene between Jubilee and Chamber continued in today's X-Men '92 #4? ;D
    Last edited by Starleafgirl; 07-08-2015 at 12:08 PM.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg

Amazing Member

cute.JPG

So, who else wants our original Mommy Firecracker with Shogo in his itty bitty onesie to run into Big Sissy Runaway Lee saving a sleepy Molly?

Why do I think Ima have to write a fanfic of this encounter now...or at least pay someone to draw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Verthril View Post
    So, who else wants our original Mommy Firecracker with Shogo in his itty bitty onesie to run into Big Sissy Runaway Lee saving a sleepy Molly?

Why do I think Ima have to write a fanfic of this encounter now...or at least pay someone to draw it.
    I waaaannnttttttt!!!

And I love this part:

cute.JPG

I'm quite liking Jubes in Runaways she looks good drawn like that with the piercing and stuff. I'm also on board with the hot lesbian vibe she has in this issue for a couple panels. Okay maybe she's just like the new Nico the hot chick with a large sex drive in this but if they wanted her to be a hot lesbian I would be down with that >.>. And yeah shame about Pixie her and jubes make an amusing duo but I guess they had to kill somebody off.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Moondoggie View Post
    I'm quite liking Jubes in Runaways she looks good drawn like that with the piercing and stuff. I'm also on board with the hot lesbian vibe she has in this issue for a couple panels. Okay maybe she's just like the new Nico the hot chick with a large sex drive in this but if they wanted her to be a hot lesbian I would be down with that >.>. And yeah shame about Pixie her and jubes make an amusing duo but I guess they had to kill somebody off.
    Guess that's why they didn't use X as her BFF for this; Laura would have screwed up the whole "tricking the kids into killing each other" plot 1) by seeing (or rather sniffing) through it, and 2) by, y'know, not being particularly (or at least easily) killable.

I think she is more like Bi... in the firts number she was saying something that no one know that her and Cho... and didn't continue...

I think what she said about Sanna was more a joke, even though I also think that Sanna is hot (even though she is getting on my nerves)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Verthril View Post

Definitely want to see this now, haha.

Haha, so would I. I'd 'ship Nico and Jubes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Guess that's why they didn't use X as her BFF for this; Laura would have screwed up the whole "tricking the kids into killing each other" plot 1) by seeing (or rather sniffing) through it, and 2) by, y'know, not being particularly (or at least easily) killable.
    All true of Penny as Jubes' bestie, too.
    Prεtty Pεnny