Page 75 of 166 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 2482
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    D'aww, Jubes showing off her maternal/older sister side.

EDIT:

Can I assume that scene between Jubilee and Chamber continued in today's X-Men '92 #4? ;D
    Yeah breifly.
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Yeah breifly.
    The chapter was more centered in Rogue and Gambit and the weird flirt between Beast and Cassandra XD

Flirt.jpg

But Chamber explained a little what is happening and why they were rejected!!!
    Last edited by datugu; 07-09-2015 at 06:05 AM.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Yeah briefly.
    +

Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post
    The chapter was more centered in Rogue and Gambit and the weird flirt between Beast and Cassandra XD

But Chamber explained a little what is happening and why they were rejected!!!
    Haha, yeah, that Rogue and Gambit chastity stuff is funny. Okay, thanks for the info!

It's fitting that Chamber would be a reject... in any reality. XD
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Looking at this:

Not fit.jpg

According Jono, the mutants that don't fit are sent there... all the mutants there don't look human or look scary in a way... like Jono, Artie, Leech, Beats, etc...

So why is Jubilee there... I know she follow a ghost and ended there... but look like Cassandra knew already she was there...

Also, we can see some mutants teen there, so why didn't she did the same to Jubes? What is the process for teens? Will she leave Jubes there without trying to do something to her?

And where is Storm?

Strange if you ask me XD

Looking at this:

Not fit.jpg

According Jono, the mutants that don't fit are sent there... all the mutants there don't look human or look scary in a way... like Jono, Artie, Leech, Beats, etc...

So why is Jubilee there... I know she follow a ghost and ended there... but look like Cassandra knew already she was there...

Also, we can see some mutants teen there, so why didn't she did the same to Jubes? What is the process for teens? Will she leave Jubes there without trying to do something to her?

And where is Storm?

Strange if you ask me XD
    cockney slang, the "I can do without eating" line, this writer knows his Chamber, fantastic! I need to thank him on his tumblr.

I saw this scene in a random scan on tumblr. I think that ghost is Artie... he sent Jubes a hallucination to lead her there.
    Last edited by jawbreaker; 07-09-2015 at 03:17 PM.

From http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...fferent-marvel

"It's all about who's writing the books," said Alonso. "There's a lot of love for Rogue and she's in a team book ['Uncanny Avengers'] and there's been a lot of love for Jubilee. She's popped up recently... The great thing about all them is that they could all anchor a solo series, like Cullen's 'Magneto.' Meet the writer who gets the character and we'll do it."

I hope so!!!!

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Looking at this:

Not fit.jpg

That's where Penny would be, too, then!

Thanks for sharing that pic, btw.

From http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...fferent-marvel

"It's all about who's writing the books," said Alonso. "There's a lot of love for Rogue and she's in a team book ['Uncanny Avengers'] and there's been a lot of love for Jubilee. She's popped up recently... The great thing about all them is that they could all anchor a solo series, like Cullen's 'Magneto.' Meet the writer who gets the character and we'll do it."

I hope so!!!!
    I hope so, too! ^_^

If Jubes had a solo book, it'd be big enough for both Laura and Penance to guest star in it. A highly publicized crossover with X-23's Wolverine book for one and a solid supporting character in the other, respectively.

Chamber would have to make regular appearances too, hah. Maybe we'd even finally get some solid interaction between him, Husk, and Jubes.

... Every book I pitch turns into "Generation X: The Reunion Special" ...
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

That's where Penny would be, too, then!

Thanks for sharing that pic, btw.

I hope so, too! ^_^

If Jubes had a solo book, it'd be big enough for both Laura and Penance to guest star in it. A highly publicized crossover with X-23's Wolverine book for one and a solid supporting character in the other, respectively.

Chamber would have to make regular appearances too, hah. Maybe we'd even finally get some solid interaction between him, Husk, and Jubes.

Sounds good to me I like the Gen X'ers
    X-Men Forever

It will also great to have Generation X back, but this time the teachers are Jono, Jubes and the old GenX team!!!

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

Good news in regards to X-Men: Apocalypse!
    Lana Condor was at San Diego Comicon for the cast panel...
    She commented on how cool Jubilee is, being the popular type and having
    A wicked sense of fashion... The audience got a kick out of it.

Also, even better... Reports say that Jubilee appeared in the teaser trailer that they showed to the audience

Yep seen the trailer. Pretty cool. Movies gonna be a blast. Jubilee appears in a flash by of the cast members
    X-Men Forever

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

Yep seen the trailer. Pretty cool. Movies gonna be a blast. Jubilee appears in a flash by of the cast members
    That quick scene with Jubilee in the trailer is her at the X-Mansion. This means that she will at LEAST have the mall sequence and also show up at the mansion. From the looks of it, and how close up her shot is, I'm sure she will have dialogue in some form.

As for what her role will be in the movie, that I do not know. I'm sure she will be friends with the other X-Teens, and will be a student of Xavier's. I'm not sure if she will be on the field team, or if she will be turned by Apocalypse (doubt that,) or if she will be captured or killed off to act as a catalyst for the rest of the team to fight the bad guys.
    What are your thoughts in regards to Jubilee's role in the film?

Very happy to see her take a bigger role, and getting presstime for it. And Given that Alonso decided to answer the question by talking about Jubilee, I think we'll see Jubilee pop up in some ongoing soon.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    That quick scene with Jubilee in the trailer is her at the X-Mansion. This means that she will at LEAST have the mall sequence and also show up at the mansion. From the looks of it, and how close up her shot is, I'm sure she will have dialogue in some form.

As for what her role will be in the movie, that I do not know. I'm sure she will be friends with the other X-Teens, and will be a student of Xavier's. I'm not sure if she will be on the field team, or if she will be turned by Apocalypse (doubt that,) or if she will be captured or killed off to act as a catalyst for the rest of the team to fight the bad guys.
    What are your thoughts in regards to Jubilee's role in the film?
    I think that we'll see her recruitment, a bit with her as a student, some interactions with the other X-Men (I hope that she at least has ONE quick scene with Wolverine personally), and perhaps she helps out in the final battle with Apocalypse/The Horsemen.

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    Good news in regards to X-Men: Apocalypse!
    Lana Condor was at San Diego Comicon for the cast panel...
    She commented on how cool Jubilee is, being the popular type and having
    A wicked sense of fashion... The audience got a kick out of it.

Also, even better... Reports say that Jubilee appeared in the teaser trailer that they showed to the audience
    Link to the teaser pleeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeee