Page 76 of 166 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2482
  1. #1126
    Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Detroit Area
    Posts
    443

    Default

    They unfortunately took down the teaser trailer everywhere online.

    However... Jubilee looks great in it. She is only in it for a few seconds, where she is shown full screen, looking sort of sad in the X-Mansion. Here is an instagram picture with pictures of the main parts of the teaser- https://instagram.com/p/5F5ifauj8-/?tagged=jubilee

  2. #1127
    Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,444

    Default

    Can somebody help me come up with a list of all the Jubilees we've seen in Secret Wars so far?

    I'm making a list on ComicVine and don't want to forget any-Jubes. ;P

    Runaways Jubilee (who is actually the Jubilee from Limbo)
    X-Men '92 Jubilee

    Ah, anyone/where else? I'm seriously blanking here. ^_^;;
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

    Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

    "What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

    Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

  3. #1128
    Fantastic Member datugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    They unfortunately took down the teaser trailer everywhere online.

    However... Jubilee looks great in it. She is only in it for a few seconds, where she is shown full screen, looking sort of sad in the X-Mansion. Here is an instagram picture with pictures of the main parts of the teaser- https://instagram.com/p/5F5ifauj8-/?tagged=jubilee
    Thanks... that is why I couldn't find it anywhere and the official trailer has several images of the previous movies!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Can somebody help me come up with a list of all the Jubilees we've seen in Secret Wars so far?

    I'm making a list on ComicVine and don't want to forget any-Jubes. ;P

    Runaways Jubilee (who is actually the Jubilee from Limbo)
    X-Men '92 Jubilee

    Ah, anyone/where else? I'm seriously blanking here. ^_^;;
    I only know those two!!!

  4. #1129
    Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Detroit Area
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Jubilee_teaser.jpg

    I brightened up and trimmed the image as best as I could. I think she looks great as Jubilee!

  5. #1130
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Escondido, CA
    Posts
    5,508

    Default

    Yes she does look great. I just hope the FX guys do justice for her powers
    Wolverine,Rogue,Gambit,Jubilee Jean Grey top 5 x-men Favorites

  6. #1131
    Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post
    I only know those two!!!
    Thanks!

    Two is enough, though. It would be funny to watch them interact with each other. They'd probably argue at first, then team up for some awesomeness. ...Yeah, I know, super-generic stuff, but I'd still like to see it with our girl Jubes. ;D

    Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    Jubilee_teaser.jpg

    I brightened up and trimmed the image as best as I could. I think she looks great as Jubilee!
    Double thanks!

    I agree with you, she looks great as Jubilee. Definitely seems to have her spirit with that determined stare, too.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

    Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

    "What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

    Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

  7. #1132
    Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Detroit Area
    Posts
    443

    Default

    They did an amazing job with Blink's powers in the last film... I'm guessing that Jubilee's role will be similar to Blink's maybe... That of a really cool visual character, with some lines and interaction with others thrown in. I'd be very happy with that.

  8. #1133
    Fantastic Member datugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    They did an amazing job with Blink's powers in the last film... I'm guessing that Jubilee's role will be similar to Blink's maybe... That of a really cool visual character, with some lines and interaction with others thrown in. I'd be very happy with that.
    Well...Select Lana as Jubilee was an excellent idea...

    I still remember the white girl they selected for the generation X movie and her horrible powers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s70h5BKCHxE

  9. #1134
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post
    Well...Select Lana as Jubilee was an excellent idea...

    I still remember the white girl they selected for the generation X movie and her horrible powers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s70h5BKCHxE
    *squinty eye* No, no, there will be no clicking of that link. There are some wounds not meant to be reopened.

  10. #1135
    Fantastic Member datugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthril View Post
    *squinty eye* No, no, there will be no clicking of that link. There are some wounds not meant to be reopened.
    I know how you feel... I know how you feel!!!

  11. #1136
    Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Detroit Area
    Posts
    443

    Default

    x-men new mutants.jpg

    Jubilee gets a mention and picture in the new issue of Entertainment Weekly! She is one of Xavier's students (like Jean and Cyclops,) and can unleash colorful energy bursts in the movie!

  12. #1137
    Fantastic Member datugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    x-men new mutants.jpg

    Jubilee gets a mention and picture in the new issue of Entertainment Weekly! She is one of Xavier's students (like Jean and Cyclops,) and can unleash colorful energy bursts in the movie!
    I really want to see how her powers look like i the movie... hope they do justice to Jubes!!!

  13. #1138
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    19,299

    Default


    X-men 92 #3 by Sana Takeda.

  14. #1139
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    12,569

    Default

    Ah Sana:

    http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...ra_jubilee.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/rNNzpIy.png
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...527b22b178.jpg

    How I've missed you drawing Jubes (among others). Oh and as for the dialogue, so many jokes, so little time.

  15. #1140
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    59

    Default

    All I have to say, is that I would have killed for Sana to be the artist behind the Runaways, because X-men '92 has 3 issues left and leaves me with the same kind taste that filler in an Anime Series does, when they pull the same kind of tricks all due to budget constraints.

    The honeymoon is over, long live the Runaways!

    That being said, this is the kind of big brotherly Remy and lil sisterly Jubilee that I ship of these two

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •