Page 79 of 166 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2482

Quote Originally Posted by Moondoggie View Post
    I guess that's what happens when you get a limited number of issues to make a plot with. They built it over three issues then the last was "Oh crap we need to resolve all of this in one issue" Shame really the characters were kind of cool would have liked it to go on longer. And I really like that character design for Jubilee it suits her rebel attitude. I think the whole Sanna thing was obvious from the start it's the old cliche of we pick on the people we are attracted to for their attention.

We'll probably never see these characters and this Jubilee again after everything which is a shame. I was getting used to hot rebel with piercings bisexual who does whatever the hell she wants. Really need to put some sort of Jubes and Sanna commission on my list they sort of have a fun dynamic that lends itself to fan art with Sanna being so strong and butch and jubes is this petite little thing. I could probably work out something amusing.
    Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it!!!

I love this image that I accidentally found:

https://sketchcardsaloon.files.wordp...es-jubilee.jpg

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post
    I love this image that I accidentally found:

Jubes and Shogo. <3 That's the one thing that's sad about Jubilee '92...

But on the plus side:

JUBILEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

http://www.newsarama.com/26038-x-men...s-in-2016.html
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I'm torn on this. I don't care for AU stories a lot but may get this it it's more like the comics from the 90's then like the cartoon. Glad gambit and jibes and the good rogue are in this
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post

But on the plus side:

JUBILEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I just forgot how to breath when I saw this!!!!

I'M SO HAPPYYYYYY!!!!

Do you think we will see Generation X as part of the team???

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I'm torn on this. I don't care for AU stories a lot but may get this it it's more like the comics from the 90's then like the cartoon. Glad gambit and jibes and the good rogue are in this

In my case I want good stories... no matter is they use more the cartoon than the comic... I want a good story!!!

And they did a good job in SW with X-Men 92!!!

From http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...en-part-1-2015

Is there any character among the X-Men that you would like to write in this book (as a guest or a mainstay) in the future?

So many! Let me see -- here's a list of X-characters that I love and would like to write at some point in "Extraordinary X-Men." Some of these I already have plans for, some I don't yet but hope to, and others are already in the book, but we haven't revealed them yet. I'll let you all speculate on which is which...

Jubilee, Glob, Boom Boom, Sunfire, Ernst, Captain Britain, Meggan, Anole, Emma Frost, Jamie Madrox, Cable, Kitty Pryde, Warpath.

I hope Jubilee is one that he already have plans XD

BANNED

Is there any character among the X-Men that you would like to write in this book (as a guest or a mainstay) in the future?

So many! Let me see -- here's a list of X-characters that I love and would like to write at some point in "Extraordinary X-Men." Some of these I already have plans for, some I don't yet but hope to, and others are already in the book, but we haven't revealed them yet. I'll let you all speculate on which is which...

Jubilee, Glob, Boom Boom, Sunfire, Ernst, Captain Britain, Meggan, Anole, Emma Frost, Jamie Madrox, Cable, Kitty Pryde, Warpath.

I'd rather see her pop in on her BFF in All-New Wolverine or ANXM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I'd rather see her pop in on her BFF in All-New Wolverine or ANXM.
    I think the same except I don't really want to see her in ANXM if she will be part of the team... but I will love to see a Jubes and Laura solo!!!!

Jubilee in the All New Wolverine book feels almost like it should be expected. She's classically Wolverine's sidekick and she's become friends with Laura so it makes sense for them to do something together in future. I really just can't bring myself to care for X Men 92 I liked the concept as a short series but it smacks of desperation that they are carrying on with it. If they were going to carry on with something I'd rather they kept Runaways going.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moondoggie View Post
    If they were going to carry on with something I'd rather they kept Runaways going.
    This is what I'm hoping for, I even did as the writers of the last issue of the Runaways said, I emailed Marvel and demanded more. This is The Age of Apocalypse all over again, I would have killed for some more Gambit and the Xternals with some Jubilee sass and retooled Fastball Specials

Quote Originally Posted by Verthril View Post
    This is what I'm hoping for, I even did as the writers of the last issue of the Runaways said, I emailed Marvel and demanded more. This is The Age of Apocalypse all over again, I would have killed for some more Gambit and the Xternals with some Jubilee sass and retooled Fastball Specials
    I love X-Men 92 and Runaways and I would loved to see a continuation, but in this case, from what will they running away from?...

It was frustrating the last comic and I feel it was really short if we see what the artist really wanted (they travel to all different realms and they get adventures in each realm)...

I will love to see this team again, but that they travel between dimensions, running away from something that is behind them... maybe they will meet the 616 marvel universe and their other "me" from other dimensions, like vamp Jubes or X-Men 92 Jubes.

Honestly I love more these two versions of Jubes than the Ultimate Jubes, and our vamp Jubes is my most favorite version of herself, I only want she be in the hands of a good writer and develop her more her vampire powers (like in Wolverine and Jubilee comic)...

I want to see her interact more with other vampires, monsters, vampire and humans, and develop more her vampire powers and maybe one day her mutants powers come back (Teenager Vampire Mutant!!!)...

I also love Shogo a lot, I hope some of Arkea knowledge is still inside him, after all, the future him is a genius in technology... but I still want he being human, no mutant, no inhuman, no artificially powered...

Someone wrote a story that Shogo and Valeria Richards got married in the future, mostly because Valeria wanted that her future husband be also a genius who she could debate all the time XD... I loved that story, mostly because many people had issues with the age difference except them (and their family)!!!

I have to find this story again, it is no more in the page that I found it the first time XD

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Jubes and Shogo. <3 That's the one thing that's sad about Jubilee '92...

But on the plus side:

JUBILEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'm glad to see this version of Jubilee appear in an ongoing. This was my first introduction to the character and I grew to like her a lot. I hope that post Secret Wars, the 616 Jubilee will have her powers back and not be a vampire any more. I never really liked that development for the character. I did like Jubilee during the Runaways arc for Secret Wars. I thought she was mostly well written. I would like for Jubilee to join Storm's X-men squad. I honestly would have preferred her over the likes of Magik and Jeen.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

It would've been perfect if that was Penance/Hollow next to X-23 instead of Mariko, but still pretty cool. ;P

From today's A-Force #5 (I almost said X-Force, sigh, lol...).
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Amazing Member

Penny would have been so much way cooler to see joining Laura in a fight filled with claws, but alas, it was Mariko.

I was expecting a lot of cameos in this issue, but this was nice. It canonizes a little post (during) Secret Wars Jubilee and Laura friendship at least, which of course happened after Jubilee had been vamped up. If as it seems, that Doom saved that of the worlds he could (even if he had to re-imagine them), this at least gives us this much. I still have no clue for the future of Marvel, but with A-Force ongoing, I'd love to see this Jubes and Laura hanging out with Nico (maybe with a wee baby Shogo....?).

Dang, more fuel to the fire for some Secret Wars Fanfic once my winter break rolls around. I still got that Runaways inkling to try and bring to life.

I think it's pretty significant that he mentioned her first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.