Page 87 of 166 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2482
  1. #1291
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Escondido, CA
    Posts
    5,508

    Default

    I hope Jubilee returns in,uncanny or Extraordinary. We need jubilee not '92 jubilee becoming a vampire. So not orginal idea writers
    Wolverine,Rogue,Gambit,Jubilee Jean Grey top 5 x-men Favorites

  2. #1292
    Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Detroit Area
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justinslot View Post
    Jubilee's been left out all of the promotional materials we've seen so far, right? There's a new Imax poster--no Jubilee. There's a bunch of posters of character head shots--it's everyone but Jubilee! Not good.
    Same with Havok and for the most part, Moira and Stryker. This movie, it seems that the only people on the covers are the ones wearing the battle suits. In the movie, I don't think Havok or Jubilee end up going to battle for one of a few reasons.

    There are several scenes that I know of that Lana filmed as Jubilee, in the mansion, in classrooms, talking to various characters, going to the mall, using her powers, and also back at the mansion lawn. Certainly more than her previous versions
    Last edited by jubilees_bf; 04-15-2016 at 06:36 AM.

  3. #1293
    Fantastic Member justinslot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    Same with Havok and for the most part, Moira and Stryker. This movie, it seems that the only people on the covers are the ones wearing the battle suits. In the movie, I don't think Havok or Jubilee end up going to battle for one of a few reasons.

    There are several scenes that I know of that Lana filmed as Jubilee, in the mansion, in classrooms, talking to various characters, going to the mall, using her powers, and also back at the mansion lawn. Certainly more than her previous versions
    Ah, I forgot Havok was in this, good point. Perhaps marketing didn't want Jubilee's color scheme messing up all the other dark dark costumes. (Perhaps Deadpool will convince the suits to let the X-kids rock a version of the traditional yellow and black suits.)

  4. #1294
    Mugga, please. xhx23x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,507

    Default

    Here's some promotional material she's in:



    Also.


  5. #1295
    Mugga, please. xhx23x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,507

    Default


  6. #1296
    Amazing Member Avantre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    58

    Default

    ^ Yikes. That version should come with a seizure warning.

  7. #1297
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    12,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avantre View Post
    ^ Yikes. That version should come with a seizure warning.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

    The New X-Men: Can't let you grow up because you make everyone look old. But we can sure as @#$% mindlessly kill you off for shock value!

    Pull List: N/A

  8. #1298
    Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,444

    Default

    Haha, yeah, way too much flashing lights in the big version.

    Dazzler shows up in the '80s FoX-MenVerse, but the news for this thread is that I think that's Jubilee in the background there... keep in mind this scene takes place at the mall!


    https://twitter.com/SophieT/status/7...243072/photo/1

    Also: wow, I am so glad I never had to deal with '80s fashion. I still had to deal with early '90s fashion, though... which some people might argue was worse, hah.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

    Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

    "What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

    Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

  9. #1299
    Fantastic Member datugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Haha, yeah, way too much flashing lights in the big version.

    Dazzler shows up in the '80s FoX-MenVerse, but the news for this thread is that I think that's Jubilee in the background there... keep in mind this scene takes place at the mall!


    https://twitter.com/SophieT/status/7...243072/photo/1

    Also: wow, I am so glad I never had to deal with '80s fashion. I still had to deal with early '90s fashion, though... which some people might argue was worse, hah.
    Oh no!!! 80's are the most unique and terrible fashion ever!!! There were no rules!!!

    I still remember the hair and make-up in that time!!!

  10. #1300
    Amazing Member Avantre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Early viewing reports on the new movie are starting to come in from places like reddit, and spoilers:
    it sounds like we shouldn't get our hopes up too high about Jubilee, with claims that she's barely in the movie and doesn't get to use her powers at all. She might have had scenes cut like Rogue in the previous one
    end of spoilers

  11. #1301
    Jubilant Member Dementia5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    3,178

    Default

    Well, at least they're consistent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

  12. #1302
    Mutant and Proud Uncanny Madman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Kent, UK
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avantre View Post
    Early viewing reports on the new movie are starting to come in from places like reddit, and spoilers:
    it sounds like we shouldn't get our hopes up too high about Jubilee, with claims that she's barely in the movie and doesn't get to use her powers at all. She might have had scenes cut like Rogue in the previous one
    end of spoilers
    I'm sorry to confirm that this is correct on both counts. Singer said months ago there was almost a cut without her in it, and honestly it would make zero difference if she wasn't in it, except for being part of a set up for a funny joke by another character.

  13. #1303
    Mighty Member jawbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,220

    Default

    well thats better than the rumors I heard spoilers:
    that they kill her.
    end of spoilers

  14. #1304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    well thats better than the rumors I heard spoilers:
    that they kill her.
    end of spoilers
    Well... there's always the director's cut/Jubilee cut for that to happen since those rumors have been spot on about everything else.

  15. #1305
    Mutant and Proud Uncanny Madman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Kent, UK
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    well thats better than the rumors I heard spoilers:
    that they kill her.
    end of spoilers
    You have nothing to worry about.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •