Page 92 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2482

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...-your-face-jam

This is an excellent article that any Jubilee fan would enjoy.
    I love it!!! He really said many of the reasons I love Jubes!!!

Possible upcoming appearance alert

I'm glad she's somewhere (and she makes sense in this title), but the series is one of my least favorites. I am just not a big Kate Leth fan.

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...-your-face-jam

This is an excellent article that any Jubilee fan would enjoy.
    Just reminds me of all the reasons I'm angry for what they did with the cinema cut and how they got things so so wrong again. Jubilee is a great character with a long history in the franchise who deserves better than a two minute cameo and to have scenes cut to make room for Quicksliver's wobbly face selfie shots.
    In protest against Marvel's constant ignoring of Surge.

they seem to be using Jubes alot in these quirker girl titles, Id like to think this means they are prepping her fer a title of her own...but then I remember she's an X-character.

BANNED

spoilers:
    Jubilee puts in a cameo appearance in this week's Old Man Logan. She gets a couple lines of dialogue with Logan, but no indication whether she has her powers back or is still vamped post-Secret Wars. I'm not going to take her cameo in Squirrel Girl as evidence of anything given the goofy nature of the artwork and the series itself.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    they seem to be using Jubes alot in these quirker girl titles, Id like to think this means they are prepping her fer a title of her own...but then I remember she's an X-character.
    She had her solo... but it was so badly done that even I didn't like it that much (even though I loved her aunt Hope)...

I think, looking how Marvel is eliminating the mutants, that the only thing that saves her is that she is no more a mutant... sadly... her name appears in the contract with Fox, so even if she is not a mutant anymore, only Fox has the rights to do a movie with her... so that is enough reason to eliminate her too (except if the rumors that Fox and Marvel are working together in order Marvel can use some mutants like they did with Spider Man in the Avengers movie)...

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    spoilers:
    Jubilee puts in a cameo appearance in this week's Old Man Logan. She gets a couple lines of dialogue with Logan, but no indication whether she has her powers back or is still vamped post-Secret Wars. I'm not going to take her cameo in Squirrel Girl as evidence of anything given the goofy nature of the artwork and the series itself.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    i liked the apperence. Wish there could have been more interaction but ill take what i can get lol
    end of spoilers

I've never actually read any comic Jubilee.

That's weird since I'm a 90's kid. I grew up with the animated show. When I think X-men, I think of Jubilee before I think of Kitty Pryde.

Any recommendations?

According to Kate she's still a vampire.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    I've never actually read any comic Jubilee.

That's weird since I'm a 90's kid. I grew up with the animated show. When I think X-men, I think of Jubilee before I think of Kitty Pryde.

Any recommendations?
    Generation X. Im not sure what trades are out but if you can read those for sure.

I personally like everytime shes with wolverine in his series from way back. Vil 1 #'s 45-75 have good team up sidekick stuff. And 74 is really a jubilee story focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    I love it... more the avoid thing... but it was too short... Jubes has always been a important part of Wolvie life... and I think it was too short... we can see they really want Jeen takes that place...

Also, not use if she still a vampire or not... and maybe he knew she was a vampire (because they told him)... but he has a lack of reaction about that part XD...

Still I loved that page!!! Nicely done!!!

I hope Jubes appears more in his life... Even though I love Jeen and OML relationship... I really want a little more of Jubes in his life!!!

And he still haven't seen his grandchild (if he still exist)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post
    I love it... more the avoid thing... but it was too short... Jubes has always been a important part of Wolvie life... and I think it was too short... we can see they really want Jeen takes that place...

Also, not use if she still a vampire or not... and maybe he knew she was a vampire (because they told him)... but he has a lack of reaction about that part XD...

Still I loved that page!!! Nicely done!!!

I hope Jubes appears more in his life... Even though I love Jeen and OML relationship... I really want a little more of Jubes in his life!!!

And he still haven't seen his grandchild (if he still exist)!!!
    According to Kate, the baby does.

OML is not the real wolverine so that doesn't really bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Generation X. Im not sure what trades are out but if you can read those for sure.

I personally like everytime shes with wolverine in his series from way back. Vil 1 #'s 45-75 have good team up sidekick stuff. And 74 is really a jubilee story focus.
    I've been thinking of picking up Gen X, so thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    According to Kate, the baby does.

OML is not the real wolverine so that doesn't really bother me.
    In his timeline he was Wolverine just like Ultimate Peter Parker was Spider-Man all alternate versions of characters are real as the original in their on right
    Last edited by GSman; 07-14-2016 at 08:17 PM.