Page 93 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2482
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post
    She had her solo... but it was so badly done that even I didn't like it that much (even though I loved her aunt Hope)...
    It was certainly something else. I don't think I'd ever read a high school romance comic before where the main character didn't seem to give a damn about either high school or romance.

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

Just read Kate Leth's twitter and couldn't be more excited! Good news for Jubilee fans... she is safe come Marvel Now's new lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    Just read Kate Leth's twitter and couldn't be more excited! Good news for Jubilee fans... she is safe come Marvel Now's new lineup.
    Cool... I will see it now!!!

X-Men: Apocalypse by Kromespawn

Amazing Member

Thanks for the heads up about Jubilee appearing in Hellcat!

The first six issues were on sale over on comixology, and after the first issue I'm already eager to see Jubilee (and Shogo) in this series As far as that first issue goes, it seems a very fun book for our girl to appear in. Frankly, I wouldn't mind seeing her hanging out with folks from beyond the X-posse, what with the constant disservice that has been done to her as of late (and later, and even earlier). X-men '92 being exempt of course

Quote Originally Posted by Verthril View Post
    Thanks for the heads up about Jubilee appearing in Hellcat!

The first six issues were on sale over on comixology, and after the first issue I'm already eager to see Jubilee (and Shogo) in this series As far as that first issue goes, it seems a very fun book for our girl to appear in. Frankly, I wouldn't mind seeing her hanging out with folks from beyond the X-posse, what with the constant disservice that has been done to her as of late (and later, and even earlier). X-men '92 being exempt of course
    It is nice to see her with more supernatural friends (Hellcat)... She is still a X-Men, but she is no more a mutant, she is vampire, and as such she should be in more in comics that has to do with supernatural!!!

so Shogo is ok as well? good to hear! Figured he was a goner.

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    so Shogo is ok as well? good to hear! Figured he was a goner.
    I'm really happy he is still there... I love how now there are several mother that don't give their children to adoption because their super heroes lives...

https://www.instagram.com/p/4chD4kPOf3/

commision I requested a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/4chD4kPOf3/

commision I requested a while back.
    Nice!!!

It look really good!!!

Jubilee's in Hellcat? Which issues?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Jubilee's in Hellcat? Which issues?
    If I'm not wrong, #11... right now they are in the #8, so we need to wait some months before we can see Jubes and Shogo

Apparently, Jubilee is already in Hellcat!!
    Jubilee appeared in the last page or so of Hellcat #8 from last month. She is going to be working with Patsy at her temp agency.

link with pics for proof-
    https://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/6341980.html

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    Apparently, Jubilee is already in Hellcat!!
    Jubilee appeared in the last page or so of Hellcat #8 from last month. She is going to be working with Patsy at her temp agency.

link with pics for proof-
    https://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/6341980.html
    It's the weirdest thing. Whenever she appears in another comic, everyone seems to know her. They're all like "Hey, Jubilee! It's great to see you!" I find this strange because despite how social Jubilee is, the X-Men tended to keep to themselves for much of the time she was with them.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    It's the weirdest thing. Whenever she appears in another comic, everyone seems to know her. They're all like "Hey, Jubilee! It's great to see you!" I find this strange because despite how social Jubilee is, the X-Men tended to keep to themselves for much of the time she was with them.
    Well... Jubilee is best friends with Logan... and has been on missions with Captain America (a few with Logan, and one team up as a vampire,) Ghost Rider, Squirrel Girl, Black Widow, Howard the Duck... knows Spiderman, some of the Fantastic Four, and has been in some of the bigger Marvel events. She also was in the New Warriors, which helps ramp up her profile. In the latest Old Man Logan, she was hanging alongside Captain America, Hawkeye, and Puck. During the X-23 solo series, Black Widow knew her and said she was keeping an eye on her. Its not that surprising to me that she would then also know/be friends with other Marvel characters, especially if they are friends of heroes she has been with previously on panel. Howard the Duck, Squirrel Girl, and Hellcat are friends, so maybe that is a connection right there?