Page 96 of 166 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2482
  1. #1426
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    19,062

    Default


  2. #1427
    Jubilant Member Dementia5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    3,175

    Default

    Saw this in another thread (thanks jawbreaker), HAD to reproduce it here.



    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

  3. #1428
    Newbie Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Ok, I did not know that this thread existed before today! It's likely because I'm two years behind on reading our comics and I avoid a lot of the comic book sites forums to avoid spoilers. However, once I saw this puppy, it made me rejoin CBR. I am a rabid Jubilee-aholic. I adore her beyond belief (and long for the day she's no longer a Vampire and has her powers again.)

    I thought you guys might be interested in some of my collections. I saw my Kevin Wada Jubes posted a slew of pages back which inspired me to post these. I hope someone might enjoy them.

    1.) My Jubilee art collection:

    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=2150

    My goal is to own the biggest Jubilee art collection in existence.

    2.) My custom Jubilee statues, busts, and figures:

    http://unicornpegasus.deviantart.com...lry-and-3D-Art

    I have about a dozen more figures on my work bench to customize. I just started this hobby last year and have gone a bit nuts. Here's my next work in progress, of course Jubilee:

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...pso0waekng.jpg

  4. #1429
    Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Detroit Area
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UnicornPegasus View Post
    Ok, I did not know that this thread existed before today! It's likely because I'm two years behind on reading our comics and I avoid a lot of the comic book sites forums to avoid spoilers. However, once I saw this puppy, it made me rejoin CBR. I am a rabid Jubilee-aholic. I adore her beyond belief (and long for the day she's no longer a Vampire and has her powers again.)

    I thought you guys might be interested in some of my collections. I saw my Kevin Wada Jubes posted a slew of pages back which inspired me to post these. I hope someone might enjoy them.

    1.) My Jubilee art collection:

    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=2150

    My goal is to own the biggest Jubilee art collection in existence.

    2.) My custom Jubilee statues, busts, and figures:

    http://unicornpegasus.deviantart.com...lry-and-3D-Art

    I have about a dozen more figures on my work bench to customize. I just started this hobby last year and have gone a bit nuts. Here's my next work in progress, of course Jubilee:

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...pso0waekng.jpg
    Hey Nancy! Great stuff!!
    I remember you from MANY years ago on the wolverineandjubilee.com forums... or somewhere else... and know we had talked about Jubilee before. I'm intensity/jubileefan19/jubilees_boyfriend. Nice to see you here.

  5. #1430
    Newbie Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    Hey Nancy! Great stuff!!
    I remember you from MANY years ago on the wolverineandjubilee.com forums... or somewhere else... and know we had talked about Jubilee before. I'm intensity/jubileefan19/jubilees_boyfriend. Nice to see you here.
    Hey jubilees_bf,

    Thanks!

    I do remember you, I remember because i'm from Detroit originally too. I was a heavy user of ComixFan back in the day too, so it might have been from there as well.

    Thanks for the warm welcome too.

  6. #1431
    Fantastic Member datugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    451

    Default

    I love how cute Jubes powers look:

    cute jubes.jpg

    I would loved if they do her more Asian in the art though

  7. #1432
    Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,444

    Default


    Interview with Lana Condor; can't believe they deleted pretty much all the Jubilee mall stuff:
    http://www.cbr.com/x-men-apocalypses...ckets-jackman/

    Meanwhile, "the real" Jubilee is still over in the Hellcat series:
    http://www.cbr.com/the-claws-come-ou...the-black-cat/

    Patsy’s newest friend is her assistant, Jubilee. She’s a character who I don’t recall ever encountering Patsy, but she seems to be a great fit for the book and you seem to enjoy writing her. So what inspired you to bring her in to the book? Which aspects of the character do you find especially interesting?

    [Laughs] Well… with She-Hulk absent, we looked into other characters to join Patsy’s world. Jubilee was actually suggested by a friend of mine, and Brittney’s eyes just lit up when I floated it by her. We both love ’90s Mall Jubilee, and even though she’s a vampire mom now, we’re basing a lot of her personality on that era. She’s a lot of fun.
    I'm glad her personality in the book is her '90s one, it fits the series very well and it's nice to see a more light-hearted Vampire Mom Jubilee with Shogo. It's especially good because I tend to think of '90s Jubilee as her real personality and some of the other stuff as just a funk she was going through because of depowerment and dying and undead-ifying. She's still plenty mature, though, as a single mom doing her best in the city.

    Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post
    I love how cute Jubes powers look:

    cute jubes.jpg

    I would loved if they do her more Asian in the art though
    Well, that's not the best picture for it, considering she's a bunch of pink mist in that picture, lol.

    But she looks plenty Asian to me -- or as much as you could manage in this art style at least:



    Admittedly, the answer is "not very," with a different skin tone serving as the main reminder, but it's just a limitation of the art style. I guess you'd have to know she was Asian ahead of time to really see it. XD
    Last edited by Starleafgirl; 10-20-2016 at 02:05 PM.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

    Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

    "What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

    Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

  8. #1433
    Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Detroit Area
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Marvel.com confirmed that Jubilee will be starring in the new Generation X series that starts in 2017

  9. #1434
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    22,721

    Default

    Which means she'll almost certainly be leaving Hellcat. That's twice now that book has been affected by events elsewhere.

    Whereas originally she was one of the students, I'd guess this time around Jubes will be a teacher or something? Don't be surprised if she's not always involved in fights - she does have Shogo to look after. And I bet the kids won't make good babysitters - that'll probably lead to hijinks.

  10. #1435
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    12,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Which means she'll almost certainly be leaving Hellcat. That's twice now that book has been affected by events elsewhere.

    Whereas originally she was one of the students, I'd guess this time around Jubes will be a teacher or something? Don't be surprised if she's not always involved in fights - she does have Shogo to look after. And I bet the kids won't make good babysitters - that'll probably lead to hijinks.
    She could always hire Gabby and Jonathan.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

    The New X-Men: Can't let you grow up because you make everyone look old. But we can sure as @#$% mindlessly kill you off for shock value!

    Pull List: N/A

  11. #1436
    Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Which means she'll almost certainly be leaving Hellcat. That's twice now that book has been affected by events elsewhere.

    Whereas originally she was one of the students, I'd guess this time around Jubes will be a teacher or something? Don't be surprised if she's not always involved in fights - she does have Shogo to look after. And I bet the kids won't make good babysitters - that'll probably lead to hijinks.
    The M Twins need to come back as teenage babysitters for Shogo... Nicole addicted to her smartphone and Claudette autistic (so I guess Nicole would really be babysitting her sister and Shogo?) would lead to hi-jinks and mutant powers being used to solve problems. ;P
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

    Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

    "What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

    Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

  12. #1437
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Escondido, CA
    Posts
    5,508

    Default

    I am so glad jubilee is confirmed. From the comments the tone seems more like genx from the 90's which is great. I know its a school but i like that the kids get into auperheroing most of the time. And i teally hope i agree with the cast of this. Jubes is a perfect start. Hope the rest is great as well

  13. #1438
    Fantastic Member datugu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I am so glad jubilee is confirmed. From the comments the tone seems more like genx from the 90's which is great. I know its a school but i like that the kids get into auperheroing most of the time. And i teally hope i agree with the cast of this. Jubes is a perfect start. Hope the rest is great as well
    http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/10/...urrxion-event/

  14. #1439
    Mighty Member Likewater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    I think sometime Jubilee is kept as a vampire because artists like drawing Cute Fangs.

  15. #1440
    Mighty Member Arachne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,092

    Default

    It's fun! Sometime I'll get around to finishing the chibis I started of her and my ideal team for the new GenX. (Just realised I forgot to add Shogo.)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •