Page 97 of 166 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 2482

give her powers back, undue the vampirism, Keep the fangs? Maybe keep the red/gold eye color?

Not sure how you could keep the fangs without the vampirism, but, hey, it's comics.

Vampire + original power set is slightly op. More so I don't think most Marvel writers like magic, I mean Nico Minoru has to be one of the most popular young characters out there but not in a Book.

Dr.Strange not withstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Not sure how you could keep the fangs without the vampirism, but, hey, it's comics.
    "Yep, it took some pretty rare magic but I'm now 100% vampire free." Flashes fang as she smiles. "Well... 98% vampire free, anyway."

Besides Jubilee's change in art style did marvel do anything with her vampirism or vampires in general? There was a character named Spitfire back around the Skrull invasion but that was before Curse of the Mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Likewater View Post
    Vampire + original power set is slightly op. More so I don't think most Marvel writers like magic, I mean Nico Minoru has to be one of the most popular young characters out there but not in a Book.

Dr.Strange not withstanding.
    Give them time. Nico was in a book - A-Force - but it's just been cancelled.

Just looked up A force seemed fun, Why was it cancelled? I mean in my research Newsarama stated a drop in sales, but isn't the Trade paperback where the real money is?

I haven't seen A-force at my local B&N?

Bah, what has Jubilee been up to besides Patsy Walker supporting character?

After re playing some VTM:B I wouldn't mind if jubilee stayed a vampire, as long as they did something with the concept.

We'll find out in few months if the X-writers are willing to do anything with her vampire nature.

Patience is hard. :/

Incredible Member Chimeratengun's Avatar

Can't wait to see her in Old Man Logan and The Howling Commandos but get this bad feeling that she'll have a small role .

So far Jubes have mist, super-speed, super-strength, control of wolves. Has there been other powers she posses?

Vamp Jubilee.jpg
    Dandon Fuga
    Last edited by Chimeratengun; 11-05-2016 at 04:36 AM.

Just looked up A force seemed fun, Why was it cancelled? I mean in my research Newsarama stated a drop in sales, but isn't the Trade paperback where the real money is?

I haven't seen A-force at my local B&N?

Bah, what has Jubilee been up to besides Patsy Walker supporting character?
    It wasn't sales. Civil War II destroyed their status quo by removing She-Hulk. The book ended with her still in a coma, but of course, she's getting a new solo depicting her as grey and unable to control her powers. Since she was the team leader.... Carol's status quo change as a result of the event won't have helped either.

They did leave it open ended though. The letters page actually said to email Marvel and it could come back.

As for Jubilee, before joining Hellcat's cast (replacing She-Hulk), she appeared in a couple of issues of Old Man Logan. Her last starring role was in Adjectiveless X-Men, before Secret Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaquar View Post
    Can't wait to see her in Old Man Logan and The Howling Commandos but get this bad feeling that she'll have a small role .

So far Jubes have mist, super-speed, super-strength, control of wolves. Has there been other powers she posses?

Vamp Jubilee.jpg
    Dandon Fuga
    She hypnotized/charmed a guy she was planning to eat once. She was run through with a sword once and was still able to fight. She can slightly shape shift her hands into claws, she does not seem able to manipulate weather conditions that is suppose to be advanced multi century skill.

As for that picture I think artists rally like the cute/hot monster girl thing. Marjorie Liu and that X-23 artist really touched a 'moe' nerve at marvel.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Would anyone be against like Phoenix (616 Jean) returning for ResurreXion and restoring everyone to normal (Jubilee pre vamp, Banshee alive etc)?

BANNED

She hypnotized/charmed a guy she was planning to eat once. She was run through with a sword once and was still able to fight. She can slightly shape shift her hands into claws, she does not seem able to manipulate weather conditions that is suppose to be advanced multi century skill.

As for that picture I think artists rally like the cute/hot monster girl thing. Marjorie Liu and that X-23 artist really touched a 'moe' nerve at marvel.
    You know when and in what book Jubilee is turned? I'm looking to catch up on are vampire adventures... Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Would anyone be against like Phoenix (616 Jean) returning for ResurreXion and restoring everyone to normal (Jubilee pre vamp, Banshee alive etc)?
    everyone in actual power?

Hope could have done that in the end of AVX, Hell they could have restored over half the X-men's expanded universe after Necrosha instead of just Doug.

I don't mean to be a debbie downer but the powers that be don't want Jean 1.0 back and they don't want a mas Resurrection of dead X-characters, or a blanket re-powering of decimation characters even if it does not in any way help or harm FOX. Only Marvel editorial has any idea why.