Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I forgot who did what, Uncanny vs. Pymtron is random but Duggan hasn't failed me yet, he even saved Nova.

Good issue perhaps the best so far.

Cable turned the table but this is what he usually does and does it very well. Considering Civil war II is coming and the plot Cable could give a lesson or two on how to use precognitive abilities for heroes involved before they start another war.I was surprised Steve did not have problems with Cable considering the end of X-Sanction and Red Skull is the main target of this team nice.

Rogue and Deadpool seems both are beginning to make progress.

Well is not the last time we see the walking vegetable he was a good villain unexpectedly.

I hope Pymtron is not an arc villain. Rogue said that the team needs a second flier and Johnny Storm's MIT "nerds" squad is still inadequate compared to super genius like Reed Richards. Hank Pym with Ultron exo-suit happens to fill in both roles.

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    I forgot who did what, Uncanny vs. Pymtron is random but Duggan hasn't failed me yet, he even saved Nova.
    I actually think they're the perfect team to handle A.I. threats. Expand the mission statement beyond mutants and inhumans. UA should be about stopping hate crimes in general, Marvel universe style.
    That should include a robot trying to end human life for being inferior (not saying that's where this is necessarily going, but could be).

Quote Originally Posted by DarienA View Post
    I glanced through the first 2 issues...... is this our A) our depowered cable or B) A time jumped back from a future cable? I think the answer is B...
    This is our Cable, but no longer depowered...and also time-jumped back from 2087. spoilers:
    Where he jumped to at the end of the Deadpool & Cable: Split Second mini series that just finished (in digital format; the print issues run a little behind the Infinite Comic format).
    end of spoilers

That series reveals how he got repowered (at least his telekinesis) and got his cybernetics back. It involves time travel, paradoxes and the timestream tearing itself apart. And only Deadpool can help save it, in his own unorthodox way. In the end it all works out. spoilers:
    Cable is restored by merging with multiple timelines, so I guess he kind of absorbed other versions of himself from broken timelines. It was weird.
    end of spoilers

Regardless, he's back and he's awesome again. Gerry Duggan has a great handle on the character.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 01-13-2016 at 02:11 PM.

Cable, rogers, deadpool dynamic is fuuuuuun
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

bah made the topic not seeing this one

Enjoyed it and the cliffhanger definitely has me interested where this is going.

Bluebird

This story turn is definitely going to bring Wasp into the fold.

Cable was written expertly in this issue. He hasnt been this on point in years
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    This story turn is definitely going to bring Wasp into the fold.
    God I hope not
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Wasn't sure if I was gonna stick around after the first arc but with that Ultron/Pym tease I'll be sticking around!

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    God dammit. Now i have to start picking this series up.
    Quoted in agreement

Wasn't the Pym/Ultron merge part of a what if? Issue? I mean that was cannon?

I miss Spidey, they should have never have placed him at the start if they were just going to dump him on the first issue. Also they are seriously under powered when compared to the other teams. I mean one of them has Squirrel Girl! The ultimate force of the Marvel U.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Wasn't the Pym/Ultron merge part of a what if? Issue? I mean that was cannon?
    Yes, it's cannon. The Rage of Ultron graphic novel was not a what if.

There was a What-If series back for Age of Ultron where there is another Pymtron, albeit that one is the last survivor of that universe who is captured and upgraded by Ultron times and times again until he became newest version of Ultron. And he's still a good guy who saved the day for the rest of the multiverse.