Default 2014 vs 2015 (film)

Every live action movie character is placed on a humanless Earth. The characters from 2014 are put on the East and the ones from 2015 are placed on the west. Which side wins?

Round 2 they fight in the arena.

BANNED

[cross]Transcendence probably takes it and as much it makes me want to commit seppeku and jump out of the window to admit this, but Lucy too alone might win this for 2014[/cross] (dammit is there no tag on this forum for crossing out your text?)

Eh screw it... I think Krampus, Ultron, Vision, and Neil from Absolutely Anything as well as T-3000 destroys the other side. I forget what about other powerhouses 2014 has.

But I think seeing Marcus Luttrell from Lone Survivor and Chris Kyle from American Sniper duking it out with each other would be interesting.

And then you're making me choose between Japanese dub Marnie and English dub Marnie from Ghibli's "When Marnie Was There" (how could you?).
    Last edited by Bullet Sniper; 01-13-2016 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Sniper View Post
    [cross]Transcendence probably takes it and as much it makes me want to commit seppeku and jump out of the window to admit this, but Lucy too alone might win this for 2014[/cross] (dammit is there no tag on this forum for crossing out your text?)

Eh screw it... I think Krampus, Ultron, Vision, and Neil from Absolutely Anything as well as T-3000 destroys the other side. I forget what about other powerhouses 2014 has.

But I think seeing Marcus Luttrell from Lone Survivor and Chris Kyle from American Sniper duking it out with each other would be interesting.

And then you're making me choose between Japanese dub Marnie and English dub Marnie from Ghibli's "When Marnie Was There" (how could you?).
    Well there is also Godzilla, Dawn of the planet of the apes, Guardians of the Galaxy, winter soldier, Xmen days of future past, Transformers 4, Maleficent, Amazing Spiderman 2, TMNT. 2015 had The force awakens, Antman, Avengers age of Ultron,

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Well there is also Godzilla, Dawn of the planet of the apes, Guardians of the Galaxy, winter soldier, Xmen days of future past, Transformers 4, Maleficent, Amazing Spiderman 2, TMNT. 2015 had The force awakens, Antman, Avengers age of Ultron,
    probably Krampus and Neil from Absolutely Anything (and quality-wise, English Dub Marnie) takes it for 2015 then.