Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Default Harry Dresden (Dresden Files) vs Sith (Star Wars)

Harry gets the chance of his nerd life to go up against every known Sith Lord to exist, one at a time (healed up between each match). He'll get to go up against each version of them too (so movie and EU Vader as an example).

Scenario 1: Current Dresden at his best, no prep.

Scenario 2: Current version, but Dresden is given one day of prep before fighting.

Which can be beat, which does he lose to, and how far can he go? Also, what humorous witicisms can you hear him saying during his bouts?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Non prep

Kylo Ren: Dresden got better/more versatile range game, defenses, plus Kylo is a bit temperamental/inexperienced. Not a good combo against Dresden.

Vader (Movie): Believe it or not this fight might actually be easier for Dresden. Being a magical tech bane naturally Dresden when he actually tries has a good record of fucking up tech, could Vader's life support stand up to a hexus? Dresden goes on about the more advanced the technology the easier it is to break, to the point of him hating to go to hospitals, could he shut down Vader with a spell?

Maul (movie): It's been awhile since I watched Phantom Menace, but I can't recall him having more than really good blade work and standard Jedi reflexes/speed. So like fighting a Ghoul except with worse durability and a better weapon. Not fun for Dresden at all, but versatility in range game should prove the decider for Dresen.

Dooku (Movie): This is where Dresden starts having trouble. Unlike the others Dooku's got force lightning/tk feats so he can hang with/beat Dresden range game wise. Skill wise he murders the hell out of Dresden up close. This one goes to the Sith.

Emperor (movie): Pretty much Dooku but worse.

With Prep
    He smashes the first three, and might be able to come up some nasty tricks. For Dooku and the Emperor. Might be able to sweep the five.

Don't know nearly enough about the books, except everyone's feats are way greater, so I assume Dresden might be hosed.

"Hey, are you really...? Man, I can get your autograph?"

The Sith Lord waves his hand and Harry finds himself lifted off the ground and flung fast and hard away....

"Ouch!" as Harry get's back up again, "Now that wasn't nice." As he approaches again, "Look, I just wanted....."

Harry again get's lifted up and Force Flung far away.

As he get's back up again, "Now look here, I know your the bad guy and all, but you can at least be civil."

He is then lifted off the ground and held in mid-air in a Force Choke Hold, "Ack, ugg" as he struggles, getting really annoyed. He then whispers, "Infriga.." then louder, "Infriga!" as he freezes the Sith Lord in ice.

Dropping back to the ground and rubbing his neck, "Its' a good thing I'm a fan or you'd be Sith Bits all over the floor."
    Last edited by Tami; 01-16-2016 at 09:09 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.