Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default New Marvel Teaser Quotes Shakespeare, Warns "Best Beware My Sting"

Marvel Comics' latest enigmatic teaser channels Shakespeare to offer an ominous word of warning -- but for whom?

Full article here.

Mighty Member

Awesome, I love Scorpion!

Oh no, please don't' tell me this is a repeat of Secret Wars and Civil War 2 stops every single book to turn them into mini-series.

Pretty sure Eric O'Grady is still kicking (albeit not what he once was) in Illuminati and much though I like that book, it doesn't feel like the launchpad for a big-deal teased event thing.

Isn't Hank Pym kinda dead right now following the Rage of Ultron OGN? I know that wasn't quite 'dead-dead' but it felt as good as, and I don't recall his presence anywhere in the ANAD line so far.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Dead No More
    This.

It's something Ant-Man/Wasp related?

Pym was considered dead at the end of OGN but he's no longer dead as of yesterday.

Isn't there rumor online that Hank Pym and Janet van Dyne are getting back together? Someone asked that to Brevoort.

Incredible Member Highland Chicken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    Awesome, I love Scorpion!
    I came here to post this
    "I can talk to spiders"
    - Kaine Parker

All-New Member

Hank reappared just yesterday as being one with Ultron (it seems), in All-New, All-Different Avengers #3 (I think)!

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

What if Hope is coming to the MU?

Quote Originally Posted by TunezCottage View Post
    Hank reappared just yesterday as being one with Ultron (it seems), in All-New, All-Different Avengers #3 (I think)!
    It's Uncanny Avengers 4 and he's not Ultron... He wears Ultron like spaceknights, meaning it can be taken off, as Quasar would know.

CavalierTunes

I'm calling it right now: Hope Pym coming to the mainstream Marvel Universe as Hope Van Dyne and the new Wasp (instead of as the villainous Red Queen).
    Last edited by CavalierTunes; 01-14-2016 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Typo

Hank's coming home.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    Pretty sure Eric O'Grady is still kicking (albeit not what he once was) in Illuminati and much though I like that book, it doesn't feel like the launchpad for a big-deal teased event thing.
    Yeah he has his evil LMD double being even more dickish than he ever was, would be awesome if the real O'Grady was back to reclaim his title, but I doubt that's what this is. I guess maybe this is setting up some kind of Ant Man based event? 'Pymtron' seems to be already back so its hardly news he ain't dead, unless the twist is designed to get Pym and Ultron back as separate entities again.

Bill Foster back, maybe? The Shakespeare thing could also suggest something 1602ish? Ohhhh, I hope we get 1602 Kate Bishop back...