Thread: Ms. Marvel, #3

Super Moderator

Default Ms. Marvel, #3

• SPOILER ALERT: The agents at HOPE YARDS DEVELOPMENT aren't actually interested in real estate.
    • Turns out, the development company that co-opted Ms. Marvel's face has been busy brainwashing the people of Jersey City...including BRUNO!
    • Can Kamala find a way to save her city and her best friend from being mindless gentrified automatons?

Full article here.

I don't want to assume too many parallels between an evil developer and Donald Trump, but I can't deny that it does add to my enjoyment of Ms. Marvel. Not that I needed it, but I'm certainly all for it.

It's still a real issue in the real world, development causing gentrification in a community. Sometimes it's not done intentionally. Other times it is. I don't think most would align themselves with Hydra. There are a select few, however, that would probably get along with them. I don't want to name names, but I think we all can appreciate the parallels in this story.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member

Why isn't this a cartoon yet?

I think Wilson had fun writing that line about the guy arguing about Kamala's popularity boom. It reflects what a lot of us think about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post
    Why isn't this a cartoon yet?
    There's a big screen animated Spidey movie in development. If it does well, which it obviously will, I'll bet Kamala's up next. She's more or less made for it.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I don't want to assume too many parallels between an evil developer and Donald Trump, but I can't deny that it does add to my enjoyment of Ms. Marvel. Not that I needed it, but I'm certainly all for it.
    Eh, propriety aside, I'd love to see her lay Trump flat on his keister a la Cap vs. Hitler. Variant cover, maybe?
    Last edited by Bosch; 01-15-2016 at 05:11 PM. Reason: typos argh

Quote Originally Posted by Bosch View Post
    Eh, propriety aside, I'd love to see her lay Trump flat on his keister a la Cap vs. Hitler. Variant cover, maybe?
    Someone's already ahead of you on that:
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Kamala...rump-577249721
    Attachment 31251
    Last edited by Myetche; 01-15-2016 at 04:40 PM.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!