Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    CBR got me like.. Maxpower00044's Avatar

It could be back (the oval), but I doubt it.

CBR got me like.. Maxpower00044's Avatar

Maybe the new look is for 'Rebirth'.
    Last edited by Maxpower00044; 01-23-2016 at 03:58 PM.

Amazing Member

You know, I would quite like to see Batman back with a blue cowl. It's been what, 20 years since Bruce wore blue full time?

The black's great, of course but I feel that the colours represent very different types of Batman. Black Cowl Batman seems to be more violent and angry, more of a loner. Blue Cowl Batman tends to be a bit slower, more interested in detective work and more willing to rely on his friends, be they Superman or Robin.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Conductor View Post
    You know, I would quite like to see Batman back with a blue cowl. It's been what, 20 years since Bruce wore blue full time?

The black's great, of course but I feel that the colours represent very different types of Batman. Black Cowl Batman seems to be more violent and angry, more of a loner. Blue Cowl Batman tends to be a bit slower, more interested in detective work and more willing to rely on his friends, be they Superman or Robin.
    I always enjoyed the way of looking at it that you could see Batman tell a story purely through his costume changes. At first you have the long-eared urban legend clad in black, then he tones it down a bit, changes it to blue, puts his symbol in black on yellow upon his chest, takes a kid sidekick, things mellow out a bit, then the sidekick grows up and leaves, and the world around him grows weary and darker, Jason gets murdered, Barbara gets shot and his costume grows steadily more and more muted again.
    Last edited by LoneNecromancer; 01-23-2016 at 06:38 PM.