Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Custodes View Post
    Roast beef and russian...a little sea salt and cracked pepper...yum!
    Coincidently enough, that pretty close to the sandwich I normally get. Roast beef and turkey breast with provolone cheese on wheat bread with lettuce, onions, and russian dressing.

It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

Crazy Diamond corporates:

Domino's always dissapoints.
    I could have sworn they had an ad campaign a couple of years ago insisting they didn't suck as much anymore. They wouldn't have lied to us, would they?
    'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    McDonald's anymore gives me the shits. I mean if I need to go , I don't take anything to make me go. I just stop and eat something there and its like dynamite. Its the perfect food if you need to take that good ****. As me and a buddy joked about our proposed sketch show one sketch would be this....

Family and friends eat so happy at McDonald's and are having fun. The "I'm Lovin It..." plays da da , da daaaa......then we go to the bathroom where a dude is taking a ****... "I'm Loooovviiiin it , aaahhhhh !!!"
    I don't go to McDonalds much anymore, not because I fear for my health, their food just doesn't interest me anymore. Meanwhile, if you want a good burger, go to Five Guys.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I don't go to McDonalds much anymore, not because I fear for my health, their food just doesn't interest me anymore. Meanwhile, if you want a good burger, go to Five Guys.
    If you want a good burger and have 10 dollars to spend. I love five guys but they are expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    I could have sworn they had an ad campaign a couple of years ago insisting they didn't suck as much anymore. They wouldn't have lied to us, would they?
    Don't know, but in New York we have the best pizza in the country, and many, many great shops. All kinds of pizza too. Why in NY would someone get something as mediocre as Dominoes.
    Maybe it's passable in places without many choices, but in NYC it's like going to a pub in Dublin and ordering Bud.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post

Yes, and actual french fried potatoes, made from real potatoes you see in the bag. Not frozen extruded paste made from potato starch and chemicals.

Oddly enough, the McDonald's near me shut down too, with the one along the motorway now changing its hours to 24/7 to somehow compensate. Now, I'm not a big MaccyD's fan, but why close the one the public has easy access to, only to keep the drive-"thru" (shudder at the word's spelling) everybody drives straight past on their way to someplace else?

And last time I was back home in Blighty, there was a Taco Bell in a shopping centre near my parents' gaf... curious, after having heard so many Yanks in Asia pining for it whilst away from home, I tried it only to be pretty disgusted. Oh, and then I promptly shat my guts out!

If two burnt down, it was most likely due to the rage-on of customers...

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    If you want a good burger and have 10 dollars to spend. I love five guys but they are expensive
    Good food often is. But I only eat there two or three times a month.

Quote Originally Posted by edhopper View Post
    Yes, and actual french fried potatoes, made from real potatoes you see in the bag. Not frozen extruded paste made from potato starch and chemicals.
    Indeed. Five Guys' fries are terrific.

BANNED

U live in NYC and you go to McDonald's for your burgers and fries? I cant even...

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    U live in NYC and you go to McDonald's for your burgers and fries? I cant even...
    It boggles the mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Sniper View Post
    McDonald's is like the biggest fast food chain in the entire world and one of America's industrial and corporate landmarks, how is it possible for even just one McDonald's, especially in the United States, much less fucking New York City itself of all places, to permanently close down like that?
    And nothing of value was lost.

There's another nasty Mickey D's 3 blocks down & on the left hand side next to another 24 hr bodega with a sliding bullet proof glass door. Get your Pabst & a pack of Lucky Strikes anytime day/night.
    Last edited by GOLGO 13; 01-17-2016 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post

There's another nasty Mickey D's 3 blocks down & on the left hand side next to another 24 hr bodega with a sliding bullet proof glass door. Get your Pabst & a pack of Lucky Strikes anytime day/night.
    HA! That was hilarious!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I'm sure everyone does a Sinbad when they see a McDonald's.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post

Come on man where is the Sympahty one less McDonald's is a travesty

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Come on man where is the Sympahty one less McDonald's is a travesty
    am i suddenly finding one person here who isn't bashing and ragging on McDonald's?