Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Been saying to friends for a while but makes sense for Supergirl. Legion are Superman related and Kara had adventures with them. Could be some cool stuff if done right.
    Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Darkseid doesn't invade with a fleet of ships. Darkseid chills on your couch, embarrasses and humiliates you, and won't leave. And he drinks everything in your fridge.

Isn't Reverse Flash coming back to "Flash?" He's from the future...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpunk Ronin View Post
    My money is on Supergirl, but it can easily be Legends too! Either way, I'll be happy.
    Would prefer it to be on Supergirl, but Legends makes sense as well. Could certainly see the Legion as a link between both series.

The CW shows have enough DC toys to play with...let Supergirl have this one. And if Supergirl is established as an alternate earth that Flash can access, then it opens the door to a Jenni Ognats link between the two shows.
    Last edited by areacode212; 01-15-2016 at 10:20 AM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by monitor_earthprime View Post
    As much as I would love to see this on the CW during the summer so that we can finally have a year-long DC TV shows I can see NBC jumping on this so that Supergirl can guest-star from time to time.
    It's not a spinoff. It's going to be in an existing show.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Isn't Reverse Flash coming back to "Flash?" He's from the future...
    He is turning up in the first ep back, next week, I believe.

"The Flash" has also already shown us a Time Bubble...

I'd actually love to see a Legion that has a super-intelligent ape Grodd descendant. The Legion has dropped the ball never picking up on that. (as far as I know)

As far as I can remember, the Legion never interacted with Ape City, not even a mention. (Though technically, it could have been one of the dome cities that were rescued when the Earth exploded in the reboot timeline… Atlantis was explicitly mentioned.)

Jenni Ognats, mentioned above, is Barry's granddaughter in the rebooted Legion timeline, and a member of the Legion, so there is a tie there. (Yes, I know the reboot isn't the favorite among all legion fans, but they did have good points. And since the shows are already their own universe(s)…)

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    "The Flash" has also already shown us a Time Bubble...

I'd actually love to see a Legion that has a super-intelligent ape Grodd descendant. The Legion has dropped the ball never picking up on that. (as far as I know)

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Didn't they show a Legion flight ring when Barry, Cisco, and Wells were crossing over to Earth 2?

The only thing I worry about with a live version of the Legion is them making it look cheap like they did with Smallville. Hopefully they do better this time.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Would prefer it to be on Supergirl, but Legends makes sense as well. Could certainly see the Legion as a link between both series.
    I don't know, there is already so much damn stuff going on on Supergirl that we hardly see much of Supergirl herself anymore. I'd prefer it go to Legends because
    there are already plenty of minor characters on that show.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dei1c3 View Post
    That's nice and all but how about an actually LSH show? Sci-Fi + Superheroes...if done right, that could be a huge hit.
    I can't think of any DC property more suited to the CW than the Legion.

A large ensemble cast of great looking 20 somethings that date each other and (at least in the Cockrum and Grell eras) don't wear many clothes.

In the Future.