Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 164
  1. #61
    The One Above All 616MarvelYear is LeapYear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marvel Studios
    Posts
    9,825

    Talking Avengers #275, 30th anniversary, 1987-2017!!!


    The Absorbing Man and Titania are send to the hospital to finish off Hercules and the Wasp!
    Janet Van Dyne will need a miracle to survive this fight! And surprisingly she gets one…flying on a tiny ant!

    The Wasp and Ant-Man (aka Scott Lang) vs. Crusher Creel and Titania!

    Imperius Rex!
    http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Images/.../74396-9Bk.jpg
    It's clobberin' time! Hulk is strongest one there is! Have at thee!
    http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Images/...74396-51Bk.jpg
    I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice.
    http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Images/...74396-43Bk.jpg

  2. #62
    The One Above All 616MarvelYear is LeapYear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marvel Studios
    Posts
    9,825

    Default



    That's right. Same guy that's taken down Thor. Now THAT's how you write the Wasp!
    And that's why she was one of the founding Avengers! And now she's coming after the Masters of Evil.
    They should start worrying!
    Imperius Rex!
    http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Images/.../74396-9Bk.jpg
    It's clobberin' time! Hulk is strongest one there is! Have at thee!
    http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Images/...74396-51Bk.jpg
    I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice.
    http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Images/...74396-43Bk.jpg

  3. #63
    Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    526

    Default

    I would love a comic with these two. I had a soft spot for these two for a while now and was temporary satisfied with the recent Ilumnati book. Of whats it like to be a semi-long supervilian in the Marvel Universe and trying to live a normal life and the things preventing you to do so. Plus two villains in love with each other but are evil to everyone else could be funny, tragic, heartwarming or heartwrenching. I enjoy the irony in their logic that in order to have a normal, none crime life they need the last big score to fund it. They could on the run from fellow superpowered married couple Luke and Jessica, with Jessica hired to track them down, and the Wrecking Crew guest star as supporting characters.

  4. #64
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    6,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    I would love a comic with these two. I had a soft spot for these two for a while now and was temporary satisfied with the recent Ilumnati book. Of whats it like to be a semi-long supervilian in the Marvel Universe and trying to live a normal life and the things preventing you to do so. Plus two villains in love with each other but are evil to everyone else could be funny, tragic, heartwarming or heartwrenching. I enjoy the irony in their logic that in order to have a normal, none crime life they need the last big score to fund it. They could on the run from fellow superpowered married couple Luke and Jessica, with Jessica hired to track them down, and the Wrecking Crew guest star as supporting characters.
    That would actually be a good premise for a comic with them, and as long as the Wrecking Crew are going to guest-star, how about the Grapplers, particularly the original Titania, Davida DeVito?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  5. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post


    That's right. Same guy that's taken down Thor. Now THAT's how you write the Wasp!
    And that's why she was one of the founding Avengers! And now she's coming after the Masters of Evil.
    They should start worrying!
    probably my favorite Avengers story.
    Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    I thought I couldn't love Steve Rogers any more than I already do, but here he is, eating pizza with a fork, just like I do (the only correct way to eat pizza

  6. #66
    Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    526

    Default

    This idea just popped into my head a cool filler issue could be Absorbing Man and Titania enter an underground wrestling operation and decide to earn some cash by entering a tag team tournament but the wreckers and grapplers are also there. or you know a guys/ladies night out with their respective group

  7. #67
    The One Above All 616MarvelYear is LeapYear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marvel Studios
    Posts
    9,825

    Talking Happy Birthday Joe Bennett!!!

    Presenting: THUNDER GIRL & LIGHTNINGBOLT

    From Amazing Spider-Man # 429. Art by Joe Bennett http://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/joe-bennett.html
    Imperius Rex!
    http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Images/.../74396-9Bk.jpg
    It's clobberin' time! Hulk is strongest one there is! Have at thee!
    http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Images/...74396-51Bk.jpg
    I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice.
    http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Images/...74396-43Bk.jpg

  8. #68

    Default

    I'd read it if they'd bring back Eric O'Grady (since he shouldn't have been killed off in the Illuminati book!!)


    loved that thunder girl and lightning bolt story.
    Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    I thought I couldn't love Steve Rogers any more than I already do, but here he is, eating pizza with a fork, just like I do (the only correct way to eat pizza

  9. #69
    Mighty Member Valamist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Home of Excalibur
    Posts
    1,345

    Default

    I would read it. Mostly for Titania though. She is one of my favorite villains. Not overly keen on Creed.

  10. #70

    Default

    I'm not a huge fan of divorce. but she really needs to ditch Creel. they aren't stronger together, imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    I thought I couldn't love Steve Rogers any more than I already do, but here he is, eating pizza with a fork, just like I do (the only correct way to eat pizza

  11. #71
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,727

    Default

    I'd need more of a hook. I mean, they're both pretty obscure villains.

  12. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    I'd need more of a hook. I mean, they're both pretty obscure villains.
    Rocket Raccoon has a book
    Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    I thought I couldn't love Steve Rogers any more than I already do, but here he is, eating pizza with a fork, just like I do (the only correct way to eat pizza

  13. #73
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Rocket Raccoon has a book
    Rocket Racoon was also in a hit movie...which is the only reason he has a book. I don't even think people aside from hardcore Marvel fans would know who either Absorbing Man or Titania are. I mean...until Disney chooses to put Creel in their next Thor movie.

    If it was a new Masters of Evil or Thunderbolts book, with both of them on the roster alongside more high profile villains like Zemo, it would be a different story.
    Last edited by Zeeguy91; 02-03-2017 at 05:28 PM.

  14. #74
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,158

    Default

    If they are to get a series then a lineup of villains and heroes to appear in their comic will have to be decided without it seeming to be forced like daredevil appearing in starlords book to tussle with him.

  15. #75
    Fantastic Member areacode212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post


    That's right. Same guy that's taken down Thor. Now THAT's how you write the Wasp!
    And that's why she was one of the founding Avengers! And now she's coming after the Masters of Evil.
    They should start worrying!
    Wasp just got a major, major buff in Marvel Puzzle Quest, so I've been thinking about this issue a lot as I kick ass with her in PvP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That would actually be a good premise for a comic with them, and as long as the Wrecking Crew are going to guest-star, how about the Grapplers, particularly the original Titania, Davida DeVito?
    Yeah, now that Davida/Lascivious is alive again, I've been looking for the 2 Titanias to meet. Maybe have the Grapplers try to take out Titania so that Lascivious could "take her name back". Or have Songbird involved somehow, since she's been on a few teams with Skeeter and was even at the Creel/Titania wedding with Angar.

    Skeeter has hung out with some of the Grapplers before: there's an issue of A+X where Beast & Wonder Man fight Absorbing Man, then bro out with him at a karaoke bar. Creel gets Titania on the phone and Wonder Man asks him to tell her to bring some friends. We then see them at the bar, and the friends that Mary brought along....are Letha and Poundcakes, but no Davida. Makes it seem like the writer mixed up the 2 Titanias, but interesting to take at face value

    Here's the page:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •