Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Talking Avengers #275, 30th anniversary, 1987-2017!!!

The Absorbing Man and Titania are send to the hospital to finish off Hercules and the Wasp!
    Janet Van Dyne will need a miracle to survive this fight! And surprisingly she gets one…flying on a tiny ant!

The Wasp and Ant-Man (aka Scott Lang) vs. Crusher Creel and Titania!

BANNED

That's right. Same guy that's taken down Thor. Now THAT's how you write the Wasp!
    And that's why she was one of the founding Avengers! And now she's coming after the Masters of Evil.
    They should start worrying!

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

I would love a comic with these two. I had a soft spot for these two for a while now and was temporary satisfied with the recent Ilumnati book. Of whats it like to be a semi-long supervilian in the Marvel Universe and trying to live a normal life and the things preventing you to do so. Plus two villains in love with each other but are evil to everyone else could be funny, tragic, heartwarming or heartwrenching. I enjoy the irony in their logic that in order to have a normal, none crime life they need the last big score to fund it. They could on the run from fellow superpowered married couple Luke and Jessica, with Jessica hired to track them down, and the Wrecking Crew guest star as supporting characters.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    I would love a comic with these two. I had a soft spot for these two for a while now and was temporary satisfied with the recent Ilumnati book. Of whats it like to be a semi-long supervilian in the Marvel Universe and trying to live a normal life and the things preventing you to do so. Plus two villains in love with each other but are evil to everyone else could be funny, tragic, heartwarming or heartwrenching. I enjoy the irony in their logic that in order to have a normal, none crime life they need the last big score to fund it. They could on the run from fellow superpowered married couple Luke and Jessica, with Jessica hired to track them down, and the Wrecking Crew guest star as supporting characters.
    That would actually be a good premise for a comic with them, and as long as the Wrecking Crew are going to guest-star, how about the Grapplers, particularly the original Titania, Davida DeVito?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post

That's right. Same guy that's taken down Thor. Now THAT's how you write the Wasp!
    And that's why she was one of the founding Avengers! And now she's coming after the Masters of Evil.
    probably my favorite Avengers story.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

This idea just popped into my head a cool filler issue could be Absorbing Man and Titania enter an underground wrestling operation and decide to earn some cash by entering a tag team tournament but the wreckers and grapplers are also there. or you know a guys/ladies night out with their respective group

BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday Joe Bennett!!!

Presenting: THUNDER GIRL & LIGHTNINGBOLT

From Amazing Spider-Man # 429. Art by Joe Bennett http://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/joe-bennett.html

I'd read it if they'd bring back Eric O'Grady (since he shouldn't have been killed off in the Illuminati book!!)

loved that thunder girl and lightning bolt story.

I would read it. Mostly for Titania though. She is one of my favorite villains. Not overly keen on Creed.

I'm not a huge fan of divorce. but she really needs to ditch Creel. they aren't stronger together, imo.

Extraordinary Member

I'd need more of a hook. I mean, they're both pretty obscure villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    I'd need more of a hook. I mean, they're both pretty obscure villains.
    Rocket Raccoon has a book

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Rocket Raccoon has a book
    Rocket Racoon was also in a hit movie...which is the only reason he has a book. I don't even think people aside from hardcore Marvel fans would know who either Absorbing Man or Titania are. I mean...until Disney chooses to put Creel in their next Thor movie.

If it was a new Masters of Evil or Thunderbolts book, with both of them on the roster alongside more high profile villains like Zemo, it would be a different story.
    Last edited by Green Goblin of Sector 2814; 02-03-2017 at 05:28 PM.

BANNED

If they are to get a series then a lineup of villains and heroes to appear in their comic will have to be decided without it seeming to be forced like daredevil appearing in starlords book to tussle with him.

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post

Wasp just got a major, major buff in Marvel Puzzle Quest, so I've been thinking about this issue a lot as I kick ass with her in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That would actually be a good premise for a comic with them, and as long as the Wrecking Crew are going to guest-star, how about the Grapplers, particularly the original Titania, Davida DeVito?
    Yeah, now that Davida/Lascivious is alive again, I've been looking for the 2 Titanias to meet. Maybe have the Grapplers try to take out Titania so that Lascivious could "take her name back". Or have Songbird involved somehow, since she's been on a few teams with Skeeter and was even at the Creel/Titania wedding with Angar.

Skeeter has hung out with some of the Grapplers before: there's an issue of A+X where Beast & Wonder Man fight Absorbing Man, then bro out with him at a karaoke bar. Creel gets Titania on the phone and Wonder Man asks him to tell her to bring some friends. We then see them at the bar, and the friends that Mary brought along....are Letha and Poundcakes, but no Davida. Makes it seem like the writer mixed up the 2 Titanias, but interesting to take at face value

Here's the page: