Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Smile Happy 50th anniversary 616 Carl "Crusher" Creel aka Absorbing Man!!!, 1965-2015

Crusher Creel’s drink gets spiked by the ever-powerful Loki. What a cool page. I’m assuming that third panel is meant to be him belching and not Jack Kirby being weird.
    Last edited by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear; 12-21-2015 at 03:13 PM.

Spectacular Member

They'd be great as part of a Thunderbolts team. I don't know why they haven't done a post SW Thunderbolts, so much potential in the villains doing good when they really don't want to.

Yes very much.

BANNED

Smile Happy Valentine's Day!!!

TITANIA & ABSORBING MAN
    It’s like the Marvel U. version of “She’s All That.” Geeky, skinny girl, “Skeeter” is transported to an alien battleworld where Dr. Doom transforms her into Anna Nicole Smith with superpowers. So, she starts dating a jailbird blessed with magical abilities by Loki. Remember: The couple that beats She-Hulk to a pulp together, stays together.

Incredible Member

after watching colbert, I think I found the perfect live action titania: debra messing

just have her hit the gym for a few months and her sarcasm and personality will carry the character.

BANNED

Awesome! I think it can be great if actor Brian Patrick Wade Carl´Crusher´Creel aka Absorbing Man and Debra Messing Mary´Skeeter´McPherran aka Titania were to appear in 2018 Ant-Man and The Wasp as to herald the introduction of The Masters of Evil in subsequent MCU movies.
    Last edited by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear; 10-16-2016 at 04:23 PM.

Illuminati kind of is a Titania comic. the other characters aren't getting that much focus.

Fantastic Member

This is a heartwarming sight to be sure. I had no idea my favorite Marvel couple was beloved by anybody but me. AM and Titania are kinda B-list supervillains and all.

You all are awesome. I'm just sad it looks like Crusher and Skeeter won't be resolving their issues 'cuz Illuminati was axed. Next time we see them, they'll have just gotten over it because comic book status quo.

Not really, but I'd like to see them on Thunderbolts. They'd be a good fit for the redemption angle. I'm not feeling the current cast. Too much of a throwback and not enough evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by NK1988 View Post
    This is a heartwarming sight to be sure. I had no idea my favorite Marvel couple was beloved by anybody but me. AM and Titania are kinda B-list supervillains and all.

You all are awesome. I'm just sad it looks like Crusher and Skeeter won't be resolving their issues 'cuz Illuminati was axed. Next time we see them, they'll have just gotten over it because comic book status quo.
    Did you miss the final issue of the series (the one after the Pleasant Hill crossover), where Titania & the Hood go at it? Crusher and Skeeter pretty much resolve their issues by the end.

Niffleheim

The best venue to memorialize the Titania and Crusher's encounter with Thor. Enjoy.

BANNED

The mask and everything else... the comicbook character Titania had to me such an AWESOME look. Nowadays said comicbook character is sporting to me a GODAWFUL look

Well, Crusher and Skeeter are back--in a free online comic sponsored by Synchrony Bank that has new chapters coming out every few days. So...better than nothing?

It stars Black Widow and a cash-strapped Hawkeye going up against Titania & Absorbing Man (IMO the real stars) who are shown robbing a Vietnamese restaurant's cash register, which is super low-rent, even for them. I will be very disappointed if this story doesn't end with Natasha helping Clint and our favorite duo sign up for a Synchrony Bank IRA or CD so they don't have to do this junk.

I still dislike Skeeter's costume, by the way. She should at least lose that bandana and let her hair back down.

https://syb.dja.com/savelikeahero/

Last edited by areacode212; 09-06-2016 at 11:21 AM.

Fantastic Member

Don't forget when they first got married! It was a reversal of the wedding of Reed Richards and Sue Storm. The Avengers tried to crash the party on the mistaken belief they were planning something dastardly, got fought off, and She-Hulk and the heroes just left sheepishly once they realized the mistake.

Extraordinary Member

There's this Kevin Costner movie: "A Perfect World", where an escaped convict bonds with the 8 year old kid he kidnapped.

I could see that working with Creel.