Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Default Not all things stay dead forever... Unless you're Uncle Ben.

I have a feeling that years from now Marvel may fiddle with the Ultimate brand again. Most likely it won't end well but it could be great, especially if it acts as a means to bring in a new Ultimate Peter Parker book now that Miles is brainwashed in nu616.

Fitting if Peter at least gives life and a proper send off to the Ultimate line.

BANNED

He was already given a proper send off, but Ultimate Marvel itself did not receive a proper sendoff and Miles' origin story is beyond messed up right now.

Miles became Spider-Man because Peter Parker died, so how does his origin story even work at 616? Just imagen the Simpsons LCS guy having to explain kids the origin to Miles.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    He was already given a proper send off, but Ultimate Marvel itself did not receive a proper sendoff and Miles' origin story is beyond messed up right now.

Miles became Spider-Man because Peter Parker died, so how does his origin story even work at 616? Just imagen the Simpsons LCS guy having to explain kids the origin to Miles.

Yeah, like I almost came to terms with Miles in the 616 but then I thought 'how would he explain his own origin?' it's just nonsense.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

He was killed than came back. Not really a send off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    He was killed than came back. Not really a send off.
    Correction, he was killed, came back and then was promptly killed again when the universe was destroyed. Same sentiment of a pretty messed up sendoff though Ultimate Marvel as a whole got a terrible sendoff and by one of the original architects too. You'd really think Bendis would have taken more care to give his baby the goodbye it deserved but then again, I guess now that Bendis is in good with Marvel, he couldn't care less about Ultimate.

Incredible Member

Speaking of things that should have stayed dead, look what I just found.

Ultimate Balfro Issue #1

Page 1: Opening shot of a large ballroom full of nicely dressed adults conversing with each other.

Thought box 1: Life was easier then. You could get in and get out in a matter of minutes.

Thought box 2: No capes, no heroes, and certainly no powers

Page 2

Pan 1: A shot behind the back of a tall, slender 40-year old man in a tuxedo slinks towards a young attractive blond wearing a sparkling red dress.

Thought box 1: Had it been 2 years ago, I would have gotten away with this.

Thought box 2: I should have known that.

Pan 2: The man stretches his arm onto the woman's shoulder.

Thought box 1: Crime was much easier before

Thought box 2: never had to try before, it was simple

Thought box 3: like riding a bike

Pan 3: The woman turns around, her face ecstatic upon seeing the man present.

Woman: Uncle Jasper! You made it!

Thought box 1: Now I feel like im attempting to fly a plane

Pan 4: The woman hugs the man.

Jasper: Oh Linda, you thought I would miss this? You only turn 21 once!

Thought box 1: There was still time

Thought box 2: I could have chosen not to set the bomb off

Thought box 3: I could have walked out and lived the rrest of my life as a free man

Page 3-4: Double page spread of the ballroom, covering the left side of the ballroom is a large explosion.

Thought box 1: but I didn't

Page 5

Pan 1: In a large smoke cloud the silhouette of a man holding a large machine gun can be seen

Thought box 1: All I had to do was get in and get out

Pan 2: A man walks out of the smoke. The man is very muscular and is wearing a black full body wet suit. He is wearing what looks like night vision goggles and is holding a large machine gun in one hand

Man: All your bases belong to me!

Thought box 1: I could see the dead through the smoke

Thought box 2: innocent people murdered

Thought box 3: That sentences me to life

Pan 3: The man walks over to Linda who is sprawled out on the floor unconscious. blood is covering her forehead.

Man: Well hellooo nurse!

Thought box 1: This girl...

Thought box 2: I know this girl

Pan 4: close up of the man's face and Linda's face The man is kissing Linda's cheek.

Man: You'll do quite nicely love

Thought box 1: Linda...

Thought box 2: sweet sweet Linda...

Thought box 3: What were you doing here baby?

Pan 5: The man is now kissing Linda on the lips

Thought box 1: one last kiss goodbye

Off panel voice: You really think you're going to get away with this?

Pan 6: The man looks up, his mouth open on astonishment

Thought box 1: this is going to be the last time i see you baby

Man: Bout time you showed up...

Page 6: A full page spread of our hero. He wears a Canadian themed Captain America outfit. His hands on his waist with his chest puffed out.

Man: BALFRO!

Balfro: This ends now, eh?

Page 7

Pan 1: a head on shot of the man raising his machine gun up.

Thought box 1: it's just not fun anymore

Pan 2: Balfro begins to run towards the man

Thought box 1: I knew it would be pointless to shoot at him

Pan 3: The man places the nuzzle of the machine gun underneath his chin

Thought box 1: that's why I didn't

pan 4: black panel with the work "BANG" in white

Page 8

Pan 1: An attractive blond woman is standing with a microphone in her hand outside of a large building with a domed roof. The back left side of the building has a cloud of smoke coming out of it

Claire: This is Claire Douglas reporting just outside of Phillip Horn Theater where a large explosion had occurred during the annual Brown Levy Charity Ball. The bomber then entered the building only to shoot himself in the face in front of the attendees.

Pan 2: shot of a rather large man with a long brown beard and a large gut. in his hands is the news camera. In the camera's lens is a reflection of Claire and the building.

Claire: This is the third act of random suicide following a bombing this month. Police are baffled and can find no connection between the three.

Pan 3: Close up of Phillip Horn Theater.

Claire: We'll have more details on this event when more information is released. This is Claire Douglas for Channel 9 news, signing off.

Pan 4: A side view of the camera man and Claire

Clarie: How was that?

Cameraman: I thought it was fine

Claire: you always think that!

Cameraman: Well it's always true

Claire: Need I remind you of the incident at the zoo?

Cameraman: No, but I'm sure everyone else would like to know.

Page 9

Pan 1: shot of a zoo. in front of the zoo is a channel 9 news van.

Pan 2: Claire is standing with a microphone outside of a cage reading "Wolverines"

Claire: ...a rare and potentially life threatening occurrence of a female wolverine being pregnant with an extraordinary number of twelve kits.

Pan 3: Close up of the "Wolverines" sign.

Claire: We are moments away from the birth. Several veterinarians and scientists are here to make sure that the delivery is successful.

Pan 4: Claire begins to turn towards the cage.

Claire: It appears that the birth is starting. You are about to witness an animal birth unlike any ever caught on film.

Page 10

Pan 1: A large run down building with broken windows that is surrounded by a fence. On the fence is a sign reading "WARNING! DO NOT ENTER! BUILDING IS SCHEDULE FOR DEMOLITION!"

Pan 2: Beams of light shoot out of the windows

Pan 3: The building is dark again.

Pan 4: A hooded figure appears at the gate.

Pan 5: The hooded person is gone.

Pan 6: A shot of the hooded figure walking in a large empty field.

Page 11

Pan 1: The hooded person enters an apartment complex

Pan 2: The hooded figure enters someones apartment.

Pan 3: close up of the hooded person pulling a syringe from their robe.

Pan 4: The hooded person holds the syringe above a sleeping man.

Page 12

Pan 1: A detective in a trench coat is crouched beside the body of the man who shot himself earlier. The detective is using a small stick to prod the body.

Detective: So what you are telling me is that he entered the room, kissed the girl in the red dress, one of the capes showed up, and the guy just shot himself in the head?

Pan 2: Zooming out the detective begins to stand up to face Jasper, who is standing next to the body looking down at the detective.

Jasper: Yes, she is my niece, Linda. I don;t know what he was planning on doing to her before Balfro showed up.

Pan 3: The detective is now standing and is brushing his pants off

Detective: and you have no idea who it was?

Jasper: Not at all...wait! Linda has a boyfriend. Questionable fellow. Never really cared for him. I wonder if it could be him.

Pan 4: The detective looks down at the body with a curious stare.

Pan 5: Close up of the body a black metal oval is on its chest

Detective: You wouldn't know his name would you?

Pan 6: The detective kicks the oval with his foot.

Jasper: I’m sorry no I can’t say I can.

Page 13: Full page spread of the black oval above the body releasing a barrage of bullets. the detective and Jasper are lying on the ground.

Page 14

Pan 1: The black oval falls down onto the body

Pan 2: The detective lifts his head up.

Detective: Christ! What the hell was that!

Pan 3: The detective stands up rubbing his head.

Detective: Jasper, are you alright?

Pan 4: The detective looks over to the right

Detective: Jasper?

Pan 5: Jasper is lying on the ground with an bullet hole in his head.

Page 15

Pan 1: Claire is staring at a veterinarian who is throwing up in the bushes

Claire: What the hell is going on?

Pan 2: Claire jumps over the side and into the cage.

Pan 3: Claire lands on the dirt floor below.

Pan 4: Claire runs towards the large white tent

Pan 5: Claire opens the tent flap.

Pan 6: Close up of Claire's face in horror. Her hand is covering her mouth and her eyes are wide open in shock.

Incredible Member

Page 16-17: Double page spread of a baby wolverine covered in blood. Around it are chucks of fur, bones, and guts

Page 18

Pan 1: Shot of a large penthouse on an island in the middle of the ocean.

Pan 2: A closer view of the penthouse showing us a pool on the roof.

Pan 3: By the pool a brunette woman in a bikini is lying in a fold down chair with he eyes closed.

Brunette: Paul? Can you get me a lemonade?

Pan 4: A close up of the woman's face her eyes are still closed

Brunette: Sweetie?

Pan 5: A close up of the woman's face her eyes are now open

Brunette: Paul?

Pan 6: The woman sits up and looks towards the pool. Her back facing us

Brunette: Where did you go ba-

Pan 7: Close up of the brunette's face in sadness and shock. her eyes are wide and have tears on the bottom eyelid. Her mouth is wide open.

Page 11: Full page spread of a dead man wearing a business suit in a puddle of blood, the skin on his face has been cut off.

Page 19

Pan 1: The dead man from the last page is on a table. his chest and stomach is cut open.

Off panel character 1: Name, Richard Anderson. Age, 28. As you can see his face was cut off, this obviously caused him to bleed to death. What's interesting is that Epinephrine, Amphetamine, Catecholamine, and Norepinephrine were all present in his blood stream.

Off panel character 2: Which means what exactly?

Off panel character 1: Epinephrine, Amphetamine, Catecholamine, and Norepinephrine are all used to increase heart-rate and overall keep the user awake and active.

Pan 2: A cornier stands by the left side of the body and the detective in the trench coat is holding a small notebook and a pen and is standing by the right side of the body.

Detective: Wait, Anderson here felt his face being cut off?

Cornier: It would appear so.

Detective: My god! What kind of monster would do this to someone?

Cornier: Well last time I checked detective, it's your job to find out. All I do is cut him up and write the report.

Pan 3: Close up of the dead man's head

Detective: So where is the report then?

Cornier: I haven't been able to finish it

Detective: I thought you said it was your job? Look, today has already been rough enough already and you've had the body for two days, why the hell isn't it finished?

Cornier: Come with me. I'll show you.

Pan 4: The cornier walks over to a large metal door with a number lock.

Pan 5: close up of the number 47962 in red digital numbers on a black background

Page 20-21: double page spread of a large room full of autopsy tables. On each table is a dead man or woman with no face. in the back is the door where the detective and the cornier stand.

Cornier: Anderson isn't alone.

Page 22

Pan 1: Head on shot of the detective is shock, the pen and notebook are falling to the ground

Detective: How-

Cornier: Many? 24. Anderson makes 25.

Detective: Jesus...

Pan 2: The detective rubs in between his eyes

Coronier: It's worse then that

Detective: How could it be worse?

Cornier: From what I've seen each body was cut the exact same way.

Pan 3: The detective looks at the cornier.

Detective: Meaning?

Cornier: They were all done by the same man

Detective: When did-

Cornier: Two days ago...

Pan 4: Close up of the coroner’s face

Cornier: The first body arrived two days ago.

Cap 1: To Be Continued...
    Man, I was young when I wrote this.

Ultimate Balfro Issue #2

Page 1: [Recap of last issue]

Page 2
    Pan 1: an opening shot of the ballroom from the last issue when Balfro showed up.
    Partygoer: BALFRO!
    Balfro: This ends now!

Pan 2: The word “Bang!” in large white letters. In front of the word a black silhouette of the man’s dead body falling.

Pan 3: Close up of Balfro’s face. His right eyebrow is cocked in curiosity but otherwise his expression appears stern.
    Balfro: Well that was boring.

Pan 4: Balfro walks over to the man’s body.
    Balfro: I didn’t even get a chance to do anything.

Pan 5: close up of Balfro’s waist, his arm is behind his back grabbing something off of his utility belt.
    Balfro: Oh well.

Pan 6: Balfro bends down on one knee with his body leaning over the corpse.
    Balfro: Just makes my job easier I suppose.

Page 3 Full page spread of Balfro’s hand placing a black metal oval onto the dead man’s chest

Page 4
    Pan 1: The detective is standing next to the Coroner at the doorway where we left them last issue.
    Detective: One man killed twenty-five people in two days?
    Coroner: After analyzing each body and comparing them against each other there is a very high chance that it was all done by one man.

Pan 2: Close-up of the detective’s face. His expression is a combination of shock and disgust. His right hand is covering his mouth.
    Coroner: That’s not the bad news by the way.
    Detective: A guy who killed twenty-five people and carved all of their faces off is running around in the city doing god knows what and that’s not the bad news? Christ!
    Coroner: Let me show you one of the bodies.

Pan 3: The Coroner walks away heading towards the closest body.
    Detective: Oh boy, more dead bodies.
    Coroner: I’m sure you will find this one most interesting.

Pan 4: The Coroner places his left index finger on to the side of the corpse’s throat.
    Coroner: As you can see there is a small hole on the side of her neck.
    Detective: Are you about to tell me a vampire did this?
    Coroner: Hahahaha! I wish, would certainly make my job easier. It could be a clue though.

Pan 5: The detective squats down to get a better look at the body. Behind him the Coroner is putting his hand into his coat near his chest
    Detective: Gah! Smells like $%#@, when was the last time you were fed little buddy? How the hell you put up with it doc?

Pan 6: close-up of The Coroner’s hand as it pulls a hypodermic needle out of his coat.
    Coroner: Got used to it I guess

Page 5 Full page spread of the Coroner stabbing the detective in the neck with the syringe. The detective’s spine is arched back with his face to the ceiling. His mouth and eyes are wide open in shock and pain.

Page 6

Pan 1: The Coroner wraps his arms around the detective's from behind.

Pan 2: The Coroner begins to drag the detective over to a vacant operating table.

Pan 3: The Coroner throws the detective on to the table so that he is laying on his back.
    Coroner: You’ll do quite nicely love.

Pan 4: close up shot of a scalpel being held in front of the Coroner’s face which wears an evil grin of pleasure and malice.
    Coroner: You’ll do quite nicely indeed.

Page 7

Pan 1: Claire stands bent over gripping the opening of the tent puking. behind her the bloody mess of the wolverine is shown. The camera man stands at her side inside the tent holding her hair back.

Pan 2: close up shot of Clarie lifting her head towards the new born. The cameraman shows a look of concern toward Claire.

Pan 3: Claire's head goes back down as she begins puking again. The cameraman tries his best to hold back a laugh.

Page 8

Pan 1: head-on shot of an ambulance speeding through the street

Pan 2: Linda is inside on a gurney with her eyes closed. A EMT stands beside her.

Pan 3: Linda wakes up in a start. The EMT looks surprised.
    EMT: Hey she’s awake!

Pan 4: a freaked out Linda attempts to sit up but the EMT blocks her lightly with his arms.
    EMT: Easy there. You were in an explosion, you could have internal bleeding.
    Linda: Where am I? Who are you?
    EMT: My name is Mike. I’m an EMT. You’re in an ambulance on the way to the hosptial.

Pan 5: Linda grabs the front of Mike’s shirt
    Linda: No! I need to get back to Daniel!
    Mike: Ma’am you need to calm down.

Pan 6: Linda lies back down.
    Mike: If you don’t mind me asking, but who is Daniel?
    Linda: Daniel is my boyfriend. Do you know where he is?
    Mike: I’m afraid not ma’am. When we get to the hospital you will be able to call him after you are examined.

Pan 7: Linda puts her hand over her face in distress.
    Linda: What...what happened to the man who caused the explosion?
    Mike: The damnedest thing. Witnesses say that after the explosion the man went over and kissed you while you were unconscious. Then Balfro arrived and the man shot himself in the face. Linda: Oh Jesus no!
    Mike: It was only a kiss ma’am, besides the guy’s dead now so you couldn’t sue him for anything anyway.

Pan 8: close up of Linda’s face. It is full of shock and sadness as tears stream down it.
    Linda: You don’t understand. Daniel...he...he was that man. I helped him plan the robbery.
    EMT: What?
    Linda: He was only supposed to get in and get out, it’s what we had planned.

Incredible Member

Page 9

Pan 1: The Detective face is pressed against glass distorting it
    Detective: mmmmmmm

Pan 2: The Detective’s face backs away from the glass.
    Detective: I’ll take a dozen jelly, a dozen glazed, and a single cream filled.

Pan 3: zoom out to find the Detective crouched down by the counter in a doughnut shop. The man, in his early 20’s with multiple facial piercings and long black hair, behind the counter begins to grab the doughnuts.
    Man behind counter: That it?
    Detective: yep
    SFX near the Detective: deet-da-doo-dot-deet-deet

Pan 4: The Detective stands up while pulling out his cellphone.
    Detective: Sorry, I need to take this.
    Man behind counter: Whatever

Pan 5: The Detective holds the phone to his ear.
    Detective: Detective Bishop.
    Phone: Dammit Bishop! I told you to be at the station at 7! It is 7:15! Where the hell are you!?
    Detective: I’m picking up the doughnuts Tony. Chill out. I’ll be there in a couple of minutes.
    Phone: You were supposed to be here 15 minutes ago!
    Detective: Thanks for doing the math for me Tony, you know how much trouble I have with that.

Pan 6: The man behind the counter holds out a white box towards The Detective.
    Man behind counter: That will be $14.87 sir
    Phone: just get your ass over here! *click*

Pan 7: The Detective puts his phone away while handing the man behind the counter the money.

Page 10

Pan 1: The Detective leaves the shop with the box under his right arm. in his left hand is a doughnut

Pan 2: The Detective begins to walk down the street while eating his doughnut, yellow cream oozes out of where he had taken a bite.

Pan 3: A man on a bicylce comes speeding down the sidewalk. a purse around his arm flutters behind him.
    Man on bike: Outta the way! Move it!

Pan 4: headon shot of the man. behind him a woman lies on the ground.
    Woman: He took my purse!

Pan 5: The man on the bike pasts the Detective
    Detective: Hey stop!
    Man on bike: @#&$ YOU!

Pan 6: The man on the bike turns around the corner of the doughnut shop
    Man on the bike: GAH!

Page 11: Full page spread of Balfro in the air holding the man.

Page 12

Pan 1: Balfro flies over the Detective towards the woman.
    Detective: Balfro...

Pan 2: Balfro lands by the woman, who is now standing, and drops the thief. People begin to crowd around them.
    Balfro: I believe this is yours ma’am

Pan 3: The Detective shakes his head
    Detective: I wouldn’t mind him so much if he wasn’t so damn corny.

Pan 4: Balfro hands the woman the purse.
    Woman: Thank...thank you!
    Balfro: Just doing my job

Pan 5: Close up of Balfro’s arm.
    Woman: No, you don’t understand. Thank you...

Pan 6: close up of Balfro’s arm. the purse’s straps are now wrapped around it.
    Woman: For holding onto the purse!

Page 13: Full page spread of the purse’s straps completely tangling Balfro.

Page 14

Pan 1: The man on the bike stands up.
    Man on the bike: Worked like a charm Zoe!

Pan 2: Zoe puts her hand into her pocket
    Zoe: Just as I said it would Tim

Pan 3: The detective drops the doughnut box and begins running towards them with his gun out

Pan 4: Zoe pulls a small black box out of her pocket.
    Zoe: and now for the finale folks!

Page 15

Pan 1: a white light surrounds Zoe, Balfro, and Tim

Pan 2: The light grows brighter.

Pan 3: The Detective covers his eyes with his arm which is lit up by the light
    Detective: Gah!

Pan 4: The light fills the panel

Pan 5: The detective with his arm covering his eyes is no longer lit up.

Pan 6: Balfro, Tim, and Zoe are gone

Page 16

Pan 1: Shot of Claire with a blanket around her sitting on a bench with her head down. the cameraman is sitting beside her, his arm is round her as he holds her close, cautiously watching her.
    Claire: I...I’ve never...I just can’t...
    Cameraman: ssshhh. It’s gonna be okay.
    Claire: There was just so much blood...and the fur...guts...
    Cameraman: It’s alright, it’s alright. Just take deep breaths, deep breaths.

Pan 2: Clarie looks up at the cameraman.
    Claire: Do they...do they know what happened?
    Cameraman: Don’t worry about that, it doesn’t matter right now.
    Claire: Thanks for staying with me John. I really appreciate it. I-
    John: Claire. There’s something you need to know.

Pan 3: John kisses Claire

Pan 4: John looks down into Claire’s eyes. They both are smiling.
    Claire: John...
    John: I’ve been your cameraman for four years now and ever since I met you I’ve been wanting to do that.

Pan 5: Claire kisses John

Pan 6: John and Claire smile at each other.
    Claire: I just wish you had let me brush my teeth first

Page 17

Pan 1: Zoe stands above Balfro, who is strapped down on a gurney in a dark room. In her right hand is a small drill. The tip of the drill is a bright transparent orange.
    Zoe: You see this Balfro?

Pan 2: close up of Zoe spinning the drill in front of her face.
    Zoe: This is what is going to end you. What am I thinking? You can’t hear me!

Pan 3: Zoe slaps Balfro on the face
    Zoe: WAKE UP DAMMIT!

Pan 4: Balfro opens his eyes.
    Zoe: I want you awake for you death!

Pan 5: Balfro looks up Zoe
    Balfro: Burn in hell!
    Zoe: You little!

Pan 6: Zoe spits on Balfro

Page 18

Pan 1: Tim walks into the light.
    Tim: Giving him a bath I see

Pan 2: Zoe motion Tim to come to her.
    Zoe: He is a filthy little vermin isn’t he?

Pan 3: Tim puts his arm around Zoe’s waist and buries his head in her neck. around Tim’s waist is a pistol
    Tim: he’s not the only dirty one in the room

Pan 4: Balfro stares at the gun on Tim’s waist.
    Zoe: Tim, I told you already, our guest gets the first drilling.

Page 19

Pan 1: Balfro stares at the two in disgust
    Tim: Ah yes, how is our little visitor?

Pan 2: Tim leaves Zoe side to examine Balfro better
    Zoe: He was just about to get that cavity looked at.

Pan 3: Tim turns around to leave
    Tim: Ah...Wait! Let me go the camera! This is something that needs to be replayed!

Pan 4: Zoe smiles
    Zoe: Ah Tim, always the clever thinker.

Pan 5: Zoe turns towards Balfro. placing the drill by the strap on his arm.
    Zoe: What do you think of him B?

Pan 6: Balfro glares at Zoe
    Balfro: I think it works great. Scum always goes great with scum.

Page 20

Pan 1: Zoe gets on top of Balfro’s chest
    Zoe: Are you saying you and I might be compatible?

Pan 2: Zoe leans her face close towards Balfro’s
    Balfro: I’m saying that you two are like Bonnie and Clyde’s retarded gerbils.

Pan 3: Zoe smacks Balfro her hand knocking over the drill so it’s tip is on the strap
    Zoe: You little @#$%&!

Pan 4: Balfro twists his hand around causing the strap to slowly be cut by the drill tip.
    Balfro: hehehe
    Zoe: You laugh now but just wait, we’ll see who is laughing then.

Pan 5: The strap breaks
    Zoe: you see Tim and I have done research. You see, we found your weakness, grathik--

Pan 6: Balfro slams his fist into Zoe’s face.

Page 21: Full page spread of Balfro standing up free and pissed.

Page 22

Pan 1: Balfro punches Zoe in the neck
    Zoe: Gahk!

Pan 2: Tim runs into the room with his pistol in one hand and a camera in the other
    Tim: What the hell!?

Pan 3: Balfro grabs Tim’s pistol arm by the wrist.

Pan 4: Tim’s face in severe pain
    SFX: CRACK!

Pan 5: Tim falls to the ground clutching his arm as Balfro takes his gun.
    Balfro: I’ll be taking this

Pan 6: Zoe is on her knees clutching her neck. behind her Balfro puts the gun to her head.

Page 23: Full page spread of Zoe being shot in the head.
    Cap 1: To Be Continued...
    Was just going through files and found this. Thought I'd share for the people that were involved when this was unfolding.