Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

How are the sales for this series doing btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    How are the sales for this series doing btw?
    Not as great as we NEED them to be, but they're good and getting better. Issues 1 & 2 in print sold out and got a reprinting order. And now that DC has posted the trailer we made to THEIR YouTube (and hopefully soon to their social media accounts) I think that will get a lot more readers on board.

If I haven't mentioned it before, here are our plans if we can really blow DC away with sales of LoWW:

Legend of Wonder Woman: Books 2 & 3 (they'd be the same 9 issues or more)
    Legend of The Amazons (Could be ongoing)
    LoAquaman
    LoGreen Lantern
    LoSuperman
    LoBatman
    LoCyborg

and so on until...

LEGEND OF THE JUSTICE LEAGUE!

Some of those would get books 2 & 3 as well. (meaning a 2nd and 3rd arc series)

We've already pitched all of these plans to DC and they are waiting to see how sales and reprint sales go before giving any kind of greenlight to any of these.

So if you really enjoy it, please share it all over! Tell your local comic shops to stock it and let them know how many stores have been selling out. We also just got upgraded from T for Teen to E for Everyone, which is a much more appropriate rating and doesn't alienate any readers.

Appreciate your support!!

And thanks everyone for the kind words about Renae and I and how we met. <3

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RAY DILLON View Post
    Not as great as we NEED them to be, but they're good and getting better. Issues 1 & 2 in print sold out and got a reprinting order. And now that DC has posted the trailer we made to THEIR YouTube (and hopefully soon to their social media accounts) I think that will get a lot more readers on board.

If I haven't mentioned it before, here are our plans if we can really blow DC away with sales of LoWW:

Legend of Wonder Woman: Books 2 & 3 (they'd be the same 9 issues or more)
    Legend of The Amazons (Could be ongoing)
    LoAquaman
    LoGreen Lantern
    LoSuperman
    LoBatman
    LoCyborg

and so on until...

LEGEND OF THE JUSTICE LEAGUE!

Some of those would get books 2 & 3 as well. (meaning a 2nd and 3rd arc series)

We've already pitched all of these plans to DC and they are waiting to see how sales and reprint sales go before giving any kind of greenlight to any of these.

So if you really enjoy it, please share it all over! Tell your local comic shops to stock it and let them know how many stores have been selling out. We also just got upgraded from T for Teen to E for Everyone, which is a much more appropriate rating and doesn't alienate any readers.

Appreciate your support!!

And thanks everyone for the kind words about Renae and I and how we met. <3

Any chance of replacing Legend of Cyborg with Legend of Vixen? I've always thought that the Justice League should have at least 2 female founders and Vixen is one of my favorite DC heroes. Just a suggestion, of course.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Absolute Power, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Birds of Prey, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Justice Society of America, Shazam, Titans, & Wonder Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Any chance of replacing Legend of Cyborg with Legend of Vixen? I've always thought that the Justice League should have at least 2 female founders and Vixen is one of my favorite DC heroes. Just a suggestion, of course.
    Yes to this! I don't like Victor as a JLA member.... he's a Titan! ^_^

Also loved this issue! Everything has been really beautiful, and Diana finally going into battle-- woo woo!

I have one question? Why use the term "bracer"? I feel like in recent years it has become "uncool" or something to use "bracelet".... (plus bracer is an archer's arm guard... ) Just wondering!

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Why can't we have both?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Why can't we have both?

1.) The founding JL has usually had 7 members. If Ray's team included both that would bring the count up to 8.

2.) I still think of Cyborg as a Titan instead of a Leaguer.

3.) With Vixen appearing on Arrow, I think it's high time for more focus to be put on her and making her a founding member of the League would certainly do that.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Absolute Power, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Birds of Prey, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Justice Society of America, Shazam, Titans, & Wonder Woman.

Number 17: Yay! Wonder powers activated!

It's interesting to see Diana in the midst of soldiers. I've read the Wonder Woman Chronicles Vols. I and II and it seems Marston (at least in these earliest tales) never actually put her on the battlefield.
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

BANNED

great displey of skills, and the villain hair is awesome!!

so the book got a shout out on Vox http://www.vox.com/2016/3/5/11165920...r-woman-review

"Just like its hero, there's a kindness to The Legend of Wonder Woman that extends beyond its pages. It's a charming and disarming read. And De Liz and Dillon have really given Wonder Woman the comic she deserves."

Chapter 18: "Woo Woo!" Yes.

ETA: Sooo many "meta" lines of dialogue from Etta in this chapter. Fun!

And that one costume with the Bermuda shorts, feathers and Dorothy-like ruby shoes. Oh my goodness....
    Last edited by Largo161; 03-11-2016 at 11:01 PM.

I really hope Legends of Wonder Woman does great sales wise.

With how much I've been loving this series, I would love to see Renae and Dillon take a shot at other DC heroes .

I also enjoyed chapter 18. It was fun to see Etta and Diana trying out a few alternate costumes before settling on the real deal. I also loved the mention of the Justice Society. I hope we see Diana become a member of the team and have an adventure with them.

spoilers:
    Priscilla Rich appeared in today's issue! Pretty cool to see another Wonder Woman villain in this series, though I wish it was Baroness von Gunther in the role (I don't really care for the idea of Priscilla as a Nazi, personally). Plus, Wonder Woman costume's classic costume! It was unbelievably cool seeing classic Wonder Woman action again.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    spoilers:
    Priscilla Rich appeared in today's issue! Pretty cool to see another Wonder Woman villain in this series, though I wish it was Baroness von Gunther in the role (I don't really care for the idea of Priscilla as a Nazi, personally). Plus, Wonder Woman costume's classic costume! It was unbelievably cool seeing classic Wonder Woman action again.
    end of spoilers

Just because this character is appearing in the series doesn't mean that the Baroness can't show up as well. BTW - are you reading DC Bombshells? The Baroness is one of the team's major nemeses.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayswift View Post
    great displey of skills, and the villain hair is awesome!!
    I just wanted to say how amusing and charming it is to me that you wanted to give a shoutout for the Duke's head of hair.

Wow, so much goodness in Chapter 19! Now that is the Wonder Woman in action that I know and love. The way De Liz and Dillon interpret the classic costume is beautiful. Page five, where Diana is deflecting bullets, was awesome.