Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well, I was hoping for Lynda Carter.

I thought maybe they were going to be "realistic" about the fact that the Amazons are ageless, reaching full maturity and then stopping. So it would make sense to cast someone who was no older than the actress playing Wonder Woman. But Connie Nielsen is 49 or 50 so they are ignoring that in favor of audience expectation that a mother will look very clearly much older than her daughter.

But, based on what everyone is saying, it looks like the actress they cast will do a great job.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    It's a hard and fast Hollywood rule that gods, goddesses and Kryptonians are played by Commonwealth actors. So Kidman--being Australian--was doubtless supposed to be a goddess. Can't see Robin Wright faking a Transatlantic accent--she's no Gwyneth Paltrow.

Potential future goddesses, gods or Kryptonians: Charlize Theron (South Africa), Christopher Plummer (Canada), Aishwarya Rai (India), Benedict Cumberbatch (England), Rihanna (Barbados), Eric Bana (Australia), Lucy Lawless (New Zealand), Jackie Chan (Hong Kong--former Commonwealth nation).
    That's so stupid. A God of South Africa would be black