Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

llllllllll
    Last edited by Ms Lola; 10-13-2017 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Lola View Post
    Brilliant news. Now, throw out an Elektra rumour along the same lines of Punisher and I'll be set. Thanks in advance.
    I like the way you think.

Nice! Was getting a little worried that we didn't hear anything about JJ getting a second season good to hear she is.

This is great news. Looking forward to the Netflix branch of the MCU continuing.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNorthey View Post
    Agreed that this is a good thing. Proof that a show starting a woman with super-powers can work. What was the last female staring super-powered series to get a second series/movie? Wonder Woman? Bionic Woman? Both 70's shows. One could argue Buffy or Xena I suppose but both have been off the air for years.
    Buffy and Xena are really the more recent shows. One could also argue for La Femme Nikita though I seldom watched that one. There was also "Witchblade" which did a fantastic job of avoiding the cheesecake which is amazing considering the source material.
    Power with Girl is better.

Incredible Member

Good. I enjoyed both netflix shows a great deal, and hope this leads to marvel branching out more on the types of shows and content they are willing to show on netflix.

BANNED

So its not happening until after Defenders that means 2018 if they stick to Two a Year...yeah that is not going to work if Netflix is two a year...going to need 3 if they want DD 3, Punisher, JJ 2 to happen in my book in a reasonable time frame

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    I actually loved season 2 of dark angel. I wish they had continued it based on that finale
    Same, I actually think I liked the 2nd season more than the first one
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Same, I actually think I liked the 2nd season more than the first one
    Jenson Ackles makes everything better

BANNED

This is great news. I just started watching the show and it's nice to see that for once the hype is overdone. The show is really engaging and Jessica's 'brokeness' doesn't seem forced or come across as if she's just an angry child. She's has all the hallmarks of your classic Marvel woman, a woman with problems who still fights the good fight and tries to help others. While it does have echoes of Veronica Mars..it's definitely not a copy and paste. Bravo. I'll be getting the DVD series for sure. Anyone who considers the Flash to be the best SH show on tv honestly needs to get their head checked or grow up. Jessica Jones is the stuff!

Love hearing this. The first season absolutely blew me away with a character I never thought twice about. I really hope they continue the Jessica/Trish relationship as strong as they did in the first season, too.

Niffleheim

I hope this is just an announcement and they wont go to production immediately because DD season 2, Luke Cage will be released in 2016 while Iron Fist, Defenders and maybe DD season 3 in 2017. How will they cope with all these if all they seem to be able to produce is 2 shows per year? Aren't they (i don't even know who this is Marvel/Netflix) contractually tied to release Defenders by 2017?

BANNED

Yes Defenders has to come by 2017 ala Contract but 2 per year is a Netflix Limitation not a Marvel One.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Yes Defenders has to come by 2017 ala Contract but 2 per year is a Netflix Limitation not a Marvel One.
    OK then they will have to release 3 shows per year to be able to do JJ season 2 and Defender in 2017.

BANNED

They basically have to do 3 a year if they want Daredevil Season 3, Jessica Jones Season 2 and Punisher Season 1 at a reasonable rate.