Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Where are you guys getting the idea of Jason being "Batman's dirty secret"?
    That's referencing the way Jason was handled before the reboot. You know back when he was a one note villain with daddy issues and his character was stagnating because no one wanted to do anything interesting with him. It had nothing at all to do with how he's been written since the reboot, which has been a vast improvement over the stagnation his character was suffering back then.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by kaimaciel View Post
    I loved this issue! The interactions between Tim and Jason were awesome. Taking into consideration that Tim spent his training days and as a Batman partner always thinking about Jason, not taking the Robin name out of respect for him, talking his portrait and hoping to make him proud, it really speaks volumes on how much Tim looks up to Jason and how close they have become.
    I don't know for me this this whole thing looks more like a Tim Drake story were Jason just somehow tags along and doesn't really get his moment to shine.

Quote Originally Posted by kaimaciel View Post
    I love their relationship in the BatFamily and hope I can see more of it. It would be nice if Dick tried to bond more with both Tim and Jason and not just Damian. Maybe have Damian bond with his other siblings as well.
    Yeah changing the team ups could be interesting. I would really like to see Jason on a story line with Damain and Talia (or at least somehow connected with the Talia and the League) since this connection between them was until know mostly ignored. And the writers should stop letting Damian getting away with the way he treats Tim and Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathFalcon182 View Post
    I think next event will put Grayson in big leagues, it might be centered around Batman and Dick but no way rest of the Bat family will be involved because it will involve JL, there's not enough room for everything.
    What this even supposed to mean?

I know that Grayson seems like he's going to play a major role in the next event that going to involve the court of owls. And I think that batfamily are more than enough to handle them. Heck, batfamily along with their villains are already the centre of DC comics. They really don't need the JL to help them with sells.

And the reason why I am asking the question because the last thing dick said to the Robins before the revelation was "I do all of it for you.". And he seems to be all about family lately. So I'm wondering if they are developing "the family theme" for the upcoming event.
    Last edited by REAL; 01-21-2016 at 09:20 AM.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Glad this dumas thing is over. Pretty good characterisation and the flash backs remain the most interesting bits from this weekly.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by REAL View Post
    What this even supposed to mean?

I know that Grayson seems like he's going to play a major role in the next event that going to involve the court of owls. And I think that batfamily are more than enough to handle them. Heck, batfamily along with their villains are already the centre of DC comics. They really don't need the JL to help them with sells.

And the reason why I am asking the question because the last thing dick said to the Robins before the revelation was "I do all of it for you.". And he seems to be all about family lately. So I'm wondering if they are developing "the family theme" for the upcoming event.
    The extended family relationship is the one thing that makes Batman more interesting than Superman and Wonder Woman.

BANNED

It`s a main selling point for sure.

Wow Azrael changed sides fast. It was hardly worth putting him in the story if he's going to be so fickle. I could have done without all the pseudo science nonsense too. I did like Jason's characterisation throughout this issue though. The writers surprised me with the mature way he coped with everything.