All-New Member

Question Can’t find a comic… need help from the community!

I need help finding the name of a comic or two.

So it must have been the late 00’s like 2009 or 2010, but I had a PSP and they had this app for digital comics. I got a couple comics through the app but I was too young to really remember what I was doing. There were these two specific comics that I downloaded and I read them a good amount and then one day when I sold my PSP I forgot all about them. I remember vague details about one of them so it’s not much to go on.

The main one I want to find started out showing one of those late night ‘fright night’ type tv show hosts. The host did this special fx gory bits on his show and pretended to remove an arm or something. Then it showed this case of a little kid that watched his show and tried replicating what he saw, so he cut off his brothers arm for real. The host was fired and investigations and stuff were done. Then it showed him struggling with his guilt I think. That pretty much all I have for that one. I don’t know the publisher so I just threw this post under the Marvel forum.

I think with the right years to look for them and the fact that I read them on my PSP are what will allow someone to find them but I’ve had no luck.

The other comic I have basically nothing to go on. It was either animals, or gremlin, or some kind of ‘thing’ lol. It was a private detective I’m pretty sure and he ended up going to a strip club. That’s about it. I was a child so of course I had the strip club comic but it’s been driving me crazy trying to find these two. Any help would be much appreciated!

Never having has a PSP (I'm assuming that's a PlayStation?) and never having downloaded digital comics through an app, I have no clue.