Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday Kurt Busiek!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Actually it is Morgan Le Fay
    Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    I pretty much agree with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Truly. As far as I know Morgan Le Fey is the only one that has had some significant appearances for a while.
    Morgan Le Fay loses her cool

when she learns of Wanda's escape.

Written by Kurt Busiek https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Kurt_Busiek

Lilith Mother of Demons

Some trace Lilith to the Heavenly Hosts, where she and Samael, later "Satan," rebelled and were cast out. On Earth, Lilith conceived the Mazikim by Adam but ultimately refused to be subservient and left him. When self-proclaimed angels slaughtered most of the Mazikim, Lilith vowed her line would dominate. Twenty millennia ago, Lilith survived the Great Cataclysm in Atlantis. A Sumerian god, she eventually withdrew as a storm demon to the desert beyond the Euphrates, abducting unbaptized children and visiting men in their dreams. Ruling mortal kingdoms, she conceived powerful children, including the demonic Lilin; her lovers included the angel Shemhazai, the fertility god Attis, and even, some say, the Judeo-Christian God. Lilith is believed to have spawned different races of vampires. Stories say she fought Gilgamesh circa 3000 B.C. and, over two millennia later, challenged Solomon, banisher of demons, including the Lilin. Supposedly, as the Queen of Sheba, Lilith conceived by Solomon.
    Decades later, Lilith bedeviled the prophet Elijah. When Rome fell over a millennium later, she allegedly ruled the ruins. In 12th century Asia, Lilith was trapped in a bottle by a midwife. A century later, Joseph della Reina thought to summon the Messiah by confronting Lilith and her latest demon consort, Ashmodei; no match for Lilith, Reina was transformed into a dog. In the 18th century, Lilith was challenged by Rabbi Elimelekh, who escaped unscathed. Some of her activities were perhaps in spirit form, for at some point Atlantean mages trapped her within a monstrous Leviathan (possibly Tiamat). Tales of her independence made her a heroine to some, with little idea of her history.
    In recent years, Lilith emerged from the Leviathan and gathered the Lilin against Ghost Rider and others. As war waged, Lilith directed one son, Bloodthirst, to possess Morbius, weakening their enemies. Eventually, the demon Zarathos was freed and manipulated into joining Lilith. The Lilin were ultimately re-banished, but Lilith remained, having conceived Zarathos's child. Lilith has since bedeviled Doctor Strange and his former protégés, the Witches (Jennifer Kale, Satana, Topaz). She has waited through all human history to claim Earth, and she can wait longer.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-lilith-mi...ons-explained/

https://www.marvel.com/characters/li...ther-of-demons

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Lilith_(Earth-616)

All the other women listed are but babies compared to Lilith.... mother of us all.

Bow before her magnificence
    The J-man

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Lilith Mother of Demons

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-lilith-mi...ons-explained/

https://www.marvel.com/characters/li...ther-of-demons

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Lilith_(Earth-616)

All the other women listed are but babies compared to Lilith.... mother of us all.

Bow before her magnificence
    Looking forward to Midnight Suns, then?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Looking forward to Midnight Suns, then?
    I am I'm a sucker for horror. I'm a little skeptical of the card combat system, but trying to remain optimistic
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Selene is an External mutant and there are mutants that would make asgardians "gods" wet their points. Heck there are mutants that would make abstracts wet their pants. What's your point? Again you're entitled to your opinion but your opinion isn't supported by canon. Being a "goddess" means nothing. The currency "gods" and "demon gods" deal in is souls to empower themselves. Selene also deals in that currency.
    One interesting thing to ponder. In-universe, which is older? Asgardians aren't ageless beings. Sure they may be ancient and not age the way Humans do, but each had a birth and will have a death. Selene is so old that if she related the story of her early life using the language of the people she was born into... it'd require superpowers to understand what she was talking about. She's just that old(over 10 thousand years apparently) that the name of the place she was born... no one but her remembers it. The name of the ethnic group she was born into? ditto: lost to time. I don't even think the Asgardians actually know. They could probably use some form of divination to find out, but does any of them actually REMEMBER it?

BANNED

I so very much want the External Selene to appear in the MCU.
    Said External is to either psionically drain the life force or

drain partly an Asgardian's life force and achieve a measure of psychic control over the Asgardian.

Given that the External Selene was born 17000 years ago in central Europe the movie Eternals come November 2021
    presents an excellent opportunity to make mention of said External also her fellow External En Sabah Nur aka Apocalypse!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I am I'm a sucker for horror. I'm a little skeptical of the card combat system, but trying to remain optimistic
    Cool. Not as much of a horror fan, but I've been starting to get into it more lately, and mixed with superheroes . . . well, that's about my jam.
    The spider is always on the hunt.